nerdcouple

I-751 February 2023 Filers

208 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Sent my package last week.

Today the fee went through my debit card and we got our case number, putting us in the Feb 2023 filing club!

Got assigned Nebraska (LIN)

What I sent,

Note all statements and bills are every 3 months from 1st joint statement after marriage until filing.

package was like a dictionary. 🙃

This package includes the following:

·         USCIS form G-1450, Authorization for Credit Card Transaction

·         USCIS form G-1145, Notification of Petition Acceptance

·         USCIS form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence

The following documents are provided to show evidence of our bonafide marriage,

·         Certificate of marriage, showing Ys maiden name as it is listed on some of our documents

·         Green card copies of Y, and *****

·         Copy of Ys updated passport showing now listed as married name

·         Minnesota state IDs showing same address (Minneapolis and Brooklyn park are interchangeable)

·         Warranty DEED for our home

·         Homeowners insurance policy with both names listed

·         Joint checking account statements, random from date of marriage to filing.

·         Joint savings account statements

·         BMO Harris auto loan pay off letter, showing both names on the loan.

·         Vehicle registration card showing vehicle registered to both

·         Vehicle title showing the vehicle in both of our names

·         Car insurance cards with both names listed

·         Last will and Testament of R with Y listed as the beneficiary

·         Last will and Testament of Y with R listed as the beneficiary

·         Life insurance policy of R, with Y listed as the beneficiary

·         Work emergency contact list of Y

·         Work emergency contact list of R

·         Work beneficiary list of Y

·         Work beneficiary list of R

·         401k beneficiaries of Y with R listed.

·         401k beneficiaries of R with Y listed

·         IRS letter addressed to both of us about child Tax credit advance

·         Tax return transcripts of 2019, 2020, and 2021 filed jointly by 

·         Dental insurance showing shared plan

·         Billing account statement from Xfinity mobile showing both of our names on the same Xfinity mobile plan.

·         CenterPoint energy (Gas) statement showing both of our names on the utility bill\

·         Photos of the whole family on vacations and trips we have been on

o    Photo, June 2022 at Deaf/HH family camp for ****

o    Photos, July 2022 at Wisconsin Dells

o    Photos from several birthdays for the kids

o    Photos from some holidays

·         Signed affidavits from family

o    Photo of Y with the individual who made the affadavit

Edited by Russel1995

NOTE: Black & Bold = Visa Related

02/16/2018: Met online on a mobile game called Guns of Glory

10/03/2018: I129f sent

10/05/2018: NOA1

02/26/2019: NOA2 

03/19/2019: NVC received

03/22/2019: NVC case # assigned

04/02/2019: Consulate received

08/21/2019: Medical - passed on vaccines so insurance can be used in the USA.

08/22/2019: ASC

08/27/2019: Interview -APPROVED!!!

09/11/2019: Entered USA through Chicago O'hare

09/20/2019: Married

10/09/2019: Filed AOS

11/12/2019: Biometric appointment

12/13/2019: RFE (birth certificate)

Total time spent together before K1 interview: 65 days.

14 hours ago, Russel1995 said:

Sent my package last week.

Today the fee went through my debit card and we got our case number, putting us in the Feb 2023 filing club!

Congratulations.🎉

I've never been so keen for someone to charge my credit card $680 🤣 Hopefully payment goes through any day now. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Joining as we filed last week.

Application Mailed: 02/09

Delivered to USCIS Phoenix: 02/13

Case received notification: 02/16 MSC

We sent our application via FedEx on 2/14/2023 to Elgin Lockbox....exactly the 90 day mark. Got notification 2/17/2023 that credit card was declined. Thank you Discover for flagging the purchase as fraud! Their approach was have the vendor resubmit. Here's to another chunky fee to FedEx the package again, once we get it back! Definitely will send a check this time (did credit card because thought it would move faster...I stand corrected!) and should be good to move forward. Good luck everybody!!! :joy:

NOA updated online 04/18/24 for N-400: Interview scheduled for 05/29/24

NOA received 03/04/24 confirming N-400 application and reuse of biometrics

Biometrics being reused for N-400: Notification online 02/28/024

N-400 Application Accepted: 02/15/2024; Notified by text 02/20/2024

I-751 Amendment Request of Jointly Filed I-751 to Waiver: Delivered 09/09/2023 with hard copy of docs; wasn't able to upload docs till 01/30/2024 due to glitch in their system

Notice Green Card Extended for 48 months: 03/11/2023

I-751 Petition To Remove Conditions on Residence (Jointly Filed)Application Accepted: 03/06/2023; Biometrics being reused

Conditional Green Card: granted 05/14/2021

On 2/18/2023 at 10:14 AM, PhoenixNiro said:

We sent our application via FedEx on 2/14/2023 to Elgin Lockbox....exactly the 90 day mark. Got notification 2/17/2023 that credit card was declined. Thank you Discover for flagging the purchase as fraud! Their approach was have the vendor resubmit. Here's to another chunky fee to FedEx the package again, once we get it back! Definitely will send a check this time (did credit card because thought it would move faster...I stand corrected!) and should be good to move forward. Good luck everybody!!! :joy:

I was stressing my credit card would get declined too. That's very frustrating. The good news is you still have plenty of time to re-file. 

I dropped of my box at UPS this morning!!! I feel a little relieved that it's finally on the way to Phoenix. Estimated delivery is on Thu (2/23). I used UPS ground shipping because I was not willing to spend more money on air to get it there 1-2 days earlier, and USPS offices are closed today ;) I am really hoping that my fingerprints can be reused because the potential appointment date might be during my trip to Germany next month. I am using that unexpired Greencard while I still can...

Edited by nerdcouple

ROC Timeline:

2023-02-20: Mailed package to Phoenix Lockbox with UPS Ground

2023-02-27: Package was delivered

2023-03-02: Received text that case was received with SRC case #

2023-03-03: Money order was cashed

2023-03-09: Received 48 months extension letter in mail

2023-05-20: Greencard expired

2024-01-03: Still waiting for update on biometrics

We sent our package on Friday. Tracking says it arrives tomorrow!

One issue we had was that despite having a joint checking account, my spouse’s name doesn’t appear on any of the statements. So we had the bank write up a letter on bank letterhead stating that we have joint accounts and signed it. Hopefully that helps us!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
17 hours ago, ecuatorianos2018 said:

We sent our package on Friday. Tracking says it arrives tomorrow!

One issue we had was that despite having a joint checking account, my spouse’s name doesn’t appear on any of the statements. So we had the bank write up a letter on bank letterhead stating that we have joint accounts and signed it. Hopefully that helps us!

We had the same issue with our bank (statements only show my name) and I did the exact same thing - got a letter from the bank confirming the joint account status and the date my husband was added. 

K1 to AOS                                                                                   AOS/EAD/AP                                                                      N-400

03/01/2018 - I-129F Mailed                                              06/19/2019 - NOA1 Date                                              01/27/2023 - N-400 Filed Online

03/08/2018 - NOA1 Date                                                    07/11/2019 - Biometrics Appt                                   02/23/2023 - Biometrics Appt
09/14/2018 - NOA2 Date                                                    12/13/2019 - EAD/AP Approved                               04/03/2023 - Interview Scheduled

10/16/2018 - NVC Received                                              12/17/2019 - Interview Scheduled                          05/10/2023 - Interview - APPROVED!

10/21/2018 - Packet 3 Received                                      01/29/2020 - Interview - APPROVED!                  OFFICIALLY A U.S. CITIZEN! 

12/30/2018 - Packet 3 Sent                                               02/04/2020 - Green Card Received! 

01/06/2019 - Packet 4 Received                                     ROC - I-751

01/29/2019 - Interview - APPROVED!                           11/02/2021 - Mailed ROC Packet

02/05/2019 - Visa Received                                             11/04/2021 - NOA1 Date

05/17/2019 - U.S. Arrival                                                     01/19/2022 - Biometrics Waived

05/24/2019 - Married ❤️                                                    02/04/2023 - Transferred to New Office

06/14/2019 - Mailed AOS Packet                                    05/10/2023 - APPROVED!

Good afternoon,

We applied for Removal on Saturday 02/18 to Arizona and hoping to hear from them soon. Our office is in Kansas City, MO. I added a lot of evidence of our marriage such as lease agreement, tax return, auto insurance, retirement savings accounts beneficiaries information, pictures, social media post’s screenshots, documents from hotels. I hope it will be enough but if they will need more I have got some:)
My friend told me that she was approved within 5 month without an interview. 

Good luck to everyone and let’s be in touch!

6 hours ago, Nastya_7smile said:

Good afternoon,

We applied for Removal on Saturday 02/18 to Arizona and hoping to hear from them soon. Our office is in Kansas City, MO. I added a lot of evidence of our marriage such as lease agreement, tax return, auto insurance, retirement savings accounts beneficiaries information, pictures, social media post’s screenshots, documents from hotels. I hope it will be enough but if they will need more I have got some:)
My friend told me that she was approved within 5 month without an interview. 

Good luck to everyone and let’s be in touch!

When did your friend apply?

I got my NOA in the mail today. Here are my dates:

2/10/2023 - Mailed in package

2/14/2023 - Received date

2/17/2023 - Notice date / Text from USCIS

2/21/2023 - Received NOA in mail

Extension letter was issued for 48 months. Texas Service Center

☺️

1 hour ago, YvetteS said:

When did your friend apply?

She applied back on spring 2021.

1 hour ago, YvetteS said:

I got my NOA in the mail today. Here are my dates:

2/10/2023 - Mailed in package

2/14/2023 - Received date

2/17/2023 - Notice date / Text from USCIS

2/21/2023 - Received NOA in mail

Extension letter was issued for 48 months. Texas Service Center

☺️

Congratulations!😊

On 2/18/2023 at 11:14 AM, PhoenixNiro said:

I am so sorry to hear that. I always send them money orders from Walmart. Never had issues with it

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.