Kuneesa

I-751 January 2021 Filers

1,019 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Fragger said:

Which address did you guys send it to?

Since I sent by UPS, I used second address. I would suggest to not use USPS, as I’ve seen some occasions where they lost packages, big delays. For such an important document, I would recommend using FedEx, UPS, DHL. I added screenshot with addresses. Hope that helps!

19B98D97-69FA-4A3F-BA8B-1C2E801F2224.jpeg

Sent mine off today. Super relieved! 

Here was our list of evidence (I changed the wording a bit to protect some details):

A.  Family

ADDRESS REDACTED, ******, GA ***** (April 2018 – Present)

1)    Driver’s License for me (showing our same address)

2)    Driver’s License for husband (showing our same address)

3)    Birth Certificate for our son (with our current address showing)

4)   Social Security card for our son 

B.   Financial

1.    IRS joint tax transcripts for 2018 and 2019

2.    Joint account bank statements from Bank Savings Account (6 months)

3.    Car Title in both of our names

4.   Beneficiary Summary for my Roth IRA showing 

my husband as the beneficiary

C.    Insurance

1.    Policy name - Joint Health Insurance 

a)    Insurance cards showing all family members on the same policy

D.   Pictures

1.    December 2019 -  Trip to visit family 

2.    June 2020 - Birthday Party

3.    September 2020 - Family Vacation 

4.    November 2020 - Thanksgiving Holidays 

E.   Misc.

1. Plane Ticket Reservations for family trip in December 2019

Mailed I-129F from Romania: 06/29/2017 

NOA1: 07/17/2017

NOA2: 02/03/2018 (paper) ; 02/05/2018 (updated online) 

NVC RECEIVED: 02/15/2018 

NVC CASE # ASSIGNED: 02/20/2018

REC'D AT EMBASSY: 02/21/2018

MEDICAL: 02/26/2018

INTERVIEW: 03/07/2018 (APPROVED!)

VISA ON HAND: 03/12/2018

POE (BOSTON): 04/18/2018

MARRIED: 04/26/2018 

AOS MAILED: 05/11/2018

NOA1: 05/14/2018

BIOMETRICS: 06/15/2018

EAD/AP APPROVED: 12/14/2018

INTERVIEW: 04/04/2019 - Approved! :D

Hi all, I guess I will be Jan 2021. Our window opened up early Nov but with working from home during a pandemic with our 3 year old, it's been hectic. Sent off our docs with UPS Thursday but it won't arrive till Friday. My husband's green card expires 1/26. Should of done it sooner especially now that I see there are quite a few delays but hopeful all will go well. I won't be a nervous wreck as I was during the CR1 process because we are now together as a family but still hoping it won't be a long process.. Good luck to everyone

Edited by MsKayC

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello everyone! Happy New Year! 🎉 

I just sent out my ROC package today via Fedex. Hopefully, they'll get it tomorrow. My 90 day filing window opens today which I thought was not due 'til the end of the month BUT it opened today so I pretty much had to cram everything last weekend to be able to submit today. Don't be like me! 🙄 Check your Permanent Resident Card expiration date as soon as you can! :D Will update as soon as something comes up. :) 

Hi eveyone, I am new to this forum. I will file my papers this month. I have collected all documents, and i have huge pack - 450 pages.

180 pages of bank statements! I was following the instruction Evidence of the Relationship - "Submit copies of as many documents as you can to establish this fact,...".

Not sure how to mail this pack? Do you guys send every month statements?

Screenshot from 2021-01-04 18-33-59.png

2 hours ago, shmalex said:

Hi eveyone, I am new to this forum. I will file my papers this month. I have collected all documents, and i have huge pack - 450 pages.

180 pages of bank statements! I was following the instruction Evidence of the Relationship - "Submit copies of as many documents as you can to establish this fact,...".

Hi,

I sent 1 statement per each quarter. :) 

Edited by Faith & Love

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline

Hey Guys,

Happy holidays to all of you and best wishes.

Well time has come again and we need to prepare and sent the package again.

My 90 days starts on  January 10th. I will have ready to submit and send the package hopefully on Jan 11.

Just few questions/comments:

1) The edition date of the I-751 form is old. Current edition date is 12/02/2019. Just a minor thing, any of you submitted a print screen with the edition date remainder note? - maybe not needed but just clarification-

2) the filling fee still old. I think on Q3-2020 they introduce a new approved fees mandate but I guess it ot placed on hold by some authorities?. Anyone may know until when this is on "hold" and we can still use these "old" fees? I know there is a calculator tool from USCIS that indeed recommend use currently the 680$ that includes biometric fees (do not include if you have any other dependent filling jointly)

3) Good idea just to submit few scatter statement's on the period

4) Indeed not sure after the Adjustment of Status  how much evidence is too much or too little.

5) I think in this forum December/November filelrs have a excel page in google documents or so, where if you want you can put your timeline and follow up the progress, of course this site has it too....

6) I read from December fillers that it seems they havent cash checks either send NOA's timely... I guess we need to keep an eye on how this situation progress but this I-751 seems a long waiting game (~18 months)

Good luck everyone

2 hours ago, Faith & Love said:

Hi,

I sent 1 statement per each quarter. :) 

15 hours ago, shmalex said:

Bine ati venit, Alex! Visa Journey has been a huge help to me over the past few years. We only sent the past six months of bank statements. If they want more, they can just send me an RFE 😅 

Seriously though, I just did June 2020-December 2020. I don't have much "evidence" of the relationship from that time period just because of stupid CV19. I tried to make sure that I had at least some evidence for each part of our relationship timeline. We have a lot for the mid-end of 2019 and then for 2020, not so much because quarantine. 

Mailed I-129F from Romania: 06/29/2017 

NOA1: 07/17/2017

NOA2: 02/03/2018 (paper) ; 02/05/2018 (updated online) 

NVC RECEIVED: 02/15/2018 

NVC CASE # ASSIGNED: 02/20/2018

REC'D AT EMBASSY: 02/21/2018

MEDICAL: 02/26/2018

INTERVIEW: 03/07/2018 (APPROVED!)

VISA ON HAND: 03/12/2018

POE (BOSTON): 04/18/2018

MARRIED: 04/26/2018 

AOS MAILED: 05/11/2018

NOA1: 05/14/2018

BIOMETRICS: 06/15/2018

EAD/AP APPROVED: 12/14/2018

INTERVIEW: 04/04/2019 - Approved! :D

Hi everyone and Happy New Year, I am a new member to this forum. I sent my package on December 30th and received at the lockbox on January 4th, which considering that I will be in January filed. My window opened in the mid October but with all the school and work from home in the pandemic, I wouldn't be able to do the form till recently. My status is a CR1 but me and my wife live in a different state due to the nature of her job so we have a different address. I'm a little bit worry because of that. We have joint evidences like the car title, bank loan, bank account, health and car insurance, etc, as well as photos from different periods. I forgot to include flight tickets that I bought for her to come home but I did included my chat history that mentioned about that. My GC will expired on 1/15/2021, which make me kinda worry (I wish I can submit the form earlier).

Hi everybody,

Happy New Year to you all.

I've decided not to use a lawyer to file my removal of conditions, I've a question regarding children.  On the forms it asks about information about your children,  my wife and myself don't have any children but my wife has a son from a previous relationship who lives with his father.  Do we put her son down on the form or leave it blank because we don't have any together?

Also regarding taxes, the earliest I can file is Jan 17th and my green card expires 16th April do I have to include 2020 taxes or can I just send 2018 & 2019?

I appreciate any help / advice, currently out of work due to the pandemic and can't afford a lawyer.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
8 minutes ago, Queens2008 said:

Hi everybody,

Happy New Year to you all.

I've decided not to use a lawyer to file my removal of conditions, I've a question regarding children.  On the forms it asks about information about your children,  my wife and myself don't have any children but my wife has a son from a previous relationship who lives with his father.  Do we put her son down on the form or leave it blank because we don't have any together?

Also regarding taxes, the earliest I can file is Jan 17th and my green card expires 16th April do I have to include 2020 taxes or can I just send 2018 & 2019?

I appreciate any help / advice, currently out of work due to the pandemic and can't afford a lawyer.

Hi there. 

Regarding the children....

When I submitted my AOS form, I didn't write anything down on the question regarding children since my husband and I don't have one yet though he has two on a previous marriage. But when i went for my interview, the immigration officer told me to write down my husband's children's names (though their age were over 21) 'cause in the form it states that all children including stepchildren should be written down. She actually wrote down their names on the form herself. So now that I submitted my ROC, I just wrote down their names since it was already written down on my AOS form which technically is already on file. 

With taxes, it's probably okay to just submit 2018 & 2019 since not all people can file their taxes early (at least we don't). 

14 minutes ago, Oksmanoks said:

Hi there. 

Regarding the children....

When I submitted my AOS form, I didn't write anything down on the question regarding children since my husband and I don't have one yet though he has two on a previous marriage. But when i went for my interview, the immigration officer told me to write down my husband's children's names (though their age were over 21) 'cause in the form it states that all children including stepchildren should be written down. She actually wrote down their names on the form herself. So now that I submitted my ROC, I just wrote down their names since it was already written down on my AOS form which technically is already on file. 

With taxes, it's probably okay to just submit 2018 & 2019 since not all people can file their taxes early (at least we don't). 

Thank you for your reply and good luck!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

Hello everyone and happy new year!

Packet sent today priority mail express via USPS! hopefully it should arrive tomorrow. Window opened on December 7 but I was busy with school and job applications and I didn't want to make mistakes like for my AOS! I read a while ago that the ROC applications were pretty backed up, hopefully I can get the NOA before my GC expires! Can the NOA be used as an extension and if so for how long? 

Thanks!

Edited by Gibus

K-1 Visa

05-16-2018: Interview (Approved)

05-23-2018: Visa Issued

08-02-2018: P.O.E Austin

08-24-2018: Married :)

AOS/EAD/AP:

09-05-2018: Package sent.                                                                 10-29-2018: New application sent.

09-11-2018: AOS/EAD/AP NOA-1                                                      11-05-2018: Reception text messages

09-12-2018: Request expedite AP                                                     11-06-2018: Fees cashed

09-12-2018: Expedite AP USCIS answer (request evidence).       11-07-2018: Expedite AP requested

09-13-2018: Evidence Fax sent                                                          11-08-2018: Expedite AP denied

09-14-2018: Notice for biometrics                                                    11-09-2018: NOA1 Hard copies

10-03-2018: Biometrics appointment                                               11-28-2018: Biometrics

10-20-2018: Rejected! (Check bounced) 😢                                   02-07-2019: Interview Notice

03-07-2019: Interview

03-07-2019: Card is being produced 🤗🤗🤗

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.