Kuneesa

I-751 January 2021 Filers

1,019 posts in this topic

On 1/8/2021 at 1:19 AM, linuxma said:

Did you receive your tracking code aleardy 

I have my tracking number from when I sent it yea. They received it however no receipt number yet. I heard is taking weeks for them to cash checks and accept the applications.

On 1/8/2021 at 7:19 PM, Gibus said:

You're in for a long wait before de biometrics, right now it takes 4 to 6 week just to get the check cash and add a coupe extra days to receive the NOA witch works as your 18 months extension letter. This letter combined with your expired GC allows you to travel out of the country.

Thanks a lot for that info!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
12 hours ago, Rick_rick said:

Hello guys,

Currently doing the ROC, can you please confirm the address to send and is still USPS having issues on delivery or do I need to use UPS?

btw good luck everyone on this journey😊

The address is in Phoenix AZ and depends on the mail carrier you choose. I'm don't remember them but you can find them on the page where you downloaded the forms.

I personally used USPS and to minimize the chances of it sitting somewhere and being lost or delayed I used next day delivery. It's more expensive but to me it was worth it and was delivered the next morning. 

K-1 Visa

05-16-2018: Interview (Approved)

05-23-2018: Visa Issued

08-02-2018: P.O.E Austin

08-24-2018: Married :)

AOS/EAD/AP:

09-05-2018: Package sent.                                                                 10-29-2018: New application sent.

09-11-2018: AOS/EAD/AP NOA-1                                                      11-05-2018: Reception text messages

09-12-2018: Request expedite AP                                                     11-06-2018: Fees cashed

09-12-2018: Expedite AP USCIS answer (request evidence).       11-07-2018: Expedite AP requested

09-13-2018: Evidence Fax sent                                                          11-08-2018: Expedite AP denied

09-14-2018: Notice for biometrics                                                    11-09-2018: NOA1 Hard copies

10-03-2018: Biometrics appointment                                               11-28-2018: Biometrics

10-20-2018: Rejected! (Check bounced) 😢                                   02-07-2019: Interview Notice

03-07-2019: Interview

03-07-2019: Card is being produced 🤗🤗🤗

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Just sent my removal of condition.

Sent date - 01/14/2021

Will update as soon as there is new update. 
Good luck to everyone filing for ROC. 🙂

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 1/12/2021 at 4:26 PM, Kuneesa said:

Petition was delivered to the lockbox today. Recieved by PONCE. Now the waiting game begins! :)

Attaching the google sheet for Jan filers once again so that people can fill it and we can get an idea how the cases are moving forward. Cheers!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rhI5FjegJsQOxwx9qEUxcdOUv4PUuzwvWzNQPiEo2m8/edit#gid=0

Wow..package mailed 1/7/21..was delivered the next day ..received by Ponce..👍👍 yup here we go again with the waiting game 😄😄.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Hafkass keyia said:

Please I can’t  find I-751 form New version for 2021 all I see on USCIS website is 2019 Version I’ll gad if someone will suggest me with that

Just now, Hafkass keyia said:

Please how do i find form I- 751 2021 version all the website was 2019 version??? Thank you 

You can use the 2019 version. It says so on the I-751 page under Edition date.
https://www.uscis.gov/i-751

I-751 ed.PNG

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
15 hours ago, Hafkass keyia said:

Please how do i find form I- 751 2021 version all the website was 2019 version??? Thank you 

@Hafkass keyiaYou can use the 2019 version..it hasn't updated as yet..

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hi

My earliest submission for I-751 was 12/18/2020

I submitted my pack 1/15/2021. 

We included;

Front cover, Table of contents, G1145, I-751

$85 for biometrics fee, $595 fir I-751 form

Green card copy front and back, approval notice of adjustment of status I-485

Copies of both our birth certificates, 6 months of joint bank statements from both of our accounts

2 year evidence of joint tax return, Two sworn affidavits from a family member and friend

Vacation evidence including photos

Joint Auto insurance policy, insurance cards for both vehicles

Copies of our drivers licenses 

The lease to our property and joint vehicle loan

The processing times are looking longgggggg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: India
Timeline
On 1/13/2021 at 11:42 AM, Gibus said:

The address is in Phoenix AZ and depends on the mail carrier you choose. I'm don't remember them but you can find them on the page where you downloaded the forms.

I personally used USPS and to minimize the chances of it sitting somewhere and being lost or delayed I used next day delivery. It's more expensive but to me it was worth it and was delivered the next morning. 

Thanks for the reply, I mailed it apparently USPS is delivering it late.🙄

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Cambodia
Timeline

Where the heck is my NOA 1? 

Need it for my wife getting driving license renewed. 

AjIr9Cp.jpgVBcIOnI.giftCxpVPB.gif19B8PJM.gifWJvjtpL.gifv0iSLWp.gif

2079070924_Webp.net-resizeimage(3).png.40aa360e06b2e929a52d4af17362bc4a.png

jDSUBz2.gif

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
4 minutes ago, George & Roth said:

Where the heck is my NOA 1? 

Need it for my wife getting driving license renewed. 

People who filed late Nov are just now getting their checks cashed. I don’t see anyone who filed in January getting their NOA before March-April

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.