Kuneesa

I-751 January 2021 Filers

1,019 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hello Everyone! The 90 day period to file for removal of conditions for us started on Jan.4, 2021 as well, but I do have a few questions if any of you all would be so kind to assist us in any way! Thank you in advance!

1) We just had our son in Dec 2020 here in America! Would I list his information in Part 5 of the i-751? I am asking because I took Part 5 to be for providing all information for children who are also conditional resident dependents.

2) When I began this journey with my husband, I (the sponsor) filed the i-130 under my maiden name. Since he has rejoined me here in the US, I have since then changed my last name to my married name. Do I need to use Part 11 of the petition to explain that we started the process under my maiden name and provide (direct them to) evidence of proof of name change? I still have my old Driver's License and passport and plan to include it, but all of our evidence now has my married last name.

3) I have reviewed the i-797 (Notice of Action) from when we filed the i-130 and do not see a USCIS Online Account Number to include on this current petition (i-751). I have also check our myuscis,gov account to see if the number is there, but had no luck! Both the NOA and the online account only lists the receipt number from filling the i-130. Will I be penalized or delayed if I do not list the USCUS Online Account number?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Costa Rica
Timeline
On 1/2/2021 at 4:17 PM, JoJoJoJo said:
  • Form G-1450 (authorizing a credit card transaction for the filing fee of $680.00)
  • Form G-1145 (request for e-notification)
  • Form I-751
  • Evidence
    • Copy of my permanent resident card (my card is with errors, so also added my I-90, NOA2 from AOS)
    • Copy of our apartment rental agreements with joint occupancy
    • Copies of statements from our joint checking and savings accounts
    • Copy of the health insurance policies, showing joint coverage
    • Copy of our renter’s insurance, showing joint coverage
    • Photographs of us together on various trips and from our day-to-day life.

Did you send joint taxes or its not necessary?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Costa Rica
Timeline

• Form G-1450 (authorizing a credit card transaction for the filing fee of $680.00)
  • Form I-751
  • Evidence
    • Copy of my permanent resident card (my card is with errors, so also added my I-90, NOA2 from AOS)

• Form I-751
  • Evidence

19 hours ago, DIVITA said:

We didn’t, only because we filed “married filing separately” because we would get a larger return back from the gov’t. I didn’t want to submit that and have that be some sort of red flag. I also know there are some opinions in this group about whether or not tax returns are enough anymore. 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Petition was delivered to the lockbox today. Recieved by PONCE. Now the waiting game begins! :)

Attaching the google sheet for Jan filers once again so that people can fill it and we can get an idea how the cases are moving forward. Cheers!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rhI5FjegJsQOxwx9qEUxcdOUv4PUuzwvWzNQPiEo2m8/edit#gid=0

Timeline
7 minutes ago, Kuneesa said:

Petition was delivered to the lockbox today. Recieved by PONCE. Now the waiting game begins! :)

Attaching the google sheet for Jan filers once again so that people can fill it and we can get an idea how the cases are moving forward. Cheers!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rhI5FjegJsQOxwx9qEUxcdOUv4PUuzwvWzNQPiEo2m8/edit#gid=0

Did you save the delivery notification PDF - as the information is only available for 120 days.

Timeline
1 minute ago, Colin F said:

Did you save the delivery notification PDF - as the information is only available for 120 days.

Yes I did. Thanks for the reminder!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline
4 hours ago, Kuneesa said:

Same here

3 hours ago, Colin F said:

Good idea

Timeline
Just now, Fragger said:

How thick were you guys’ package, were already at an inch and we’re not even halfway done compiling docs. 

About 3-3.5 inches. I think ours was about 750-800 pages in total. 

A7480B41-FE10-4842-B72E-6321CB0B7821.jpeg

B5202698-098E-4FEE-87FE-E98A400E5EB1.jpeg

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline
1 minute ago, Kuneesa said:

About 3-3.5 inches. I think ours was about 750-800 pages in total. 

A7480B41-FE10-4842-B72E-6321CB0B7821.jpeg

B5202698-098E-4FEE-87FE-E98A400E5EB1.jpeg

Wow! And I thought an inch was already thick. Thanks again! 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Fragger said:

Wow! And I thought an inch was already thick. Thanks again! 

Well, some people really have just sent a total of 10 pages of evidence and have been approved. It all depends on the case and what you think makes good evidence. I think after combing through scores of pages on VJ, I’m firmly a believer that frontloading any petition is way better than getting an RFE and trying to fight it later 🤷🏻‍♂️

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: India
Timeline

Hello guys,

Currently doing the ROC, can you please confirm the address to send and is still USPS having issues on delivery or do I need to use UPS?

btw good luck everyone on this journey😊

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.