Jump to content

693 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Here we go!

Here's my timeline:
Earliest filing date - 01/04/2021
File sent - (TO BE SENT)

Will update this thread as soon as I make more progress.
Happy New Year and Good luck to everyone filing for ROC :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
3 minutes ago, JoJoJoJo said:

Will send mine in 10 days! All is ready to go!

That's awesome! Can you post your list of evidence? I think that'll help everyone looking through the thread. Cheers!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Kuneesa said:

That's awesome! Can you post your list of evidence? I think that'll help everyone looking through the thread. Cheers!

  • Form G-1450 (authorizing a credit card transaction for the filing fee of $680.00)
  • Form G-1145 (request for e-notification)
  • Form I-751
  • Evidence
    • Copy of my permanent resident card (my card is with errors, so also added my I-90, NOA2 from AOS)
    • Copy of our apartment rental agreements with joint occupancy
    • Copies of statements from our joint checking and savings accounts
    • Copy of the health insurance policies, showing joint coverage
    • Copy of our renter’s insurance, showing joint coverage
    • Photographs of us together on various trips and from our day-to-day life.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is what we sent.  We filed in March 2019.  Still waiting for an interview.  Good luck!!

 

For ROC

Apartment lease with both our names & signatures
Periodic Joint bank checking acct statements since wife's arrival in June 2017.
Deed for new home with both our names
Mortgage Lender Letter with both our names.
Credit Cards showing both on joint account with same card number.
Amazon delivery label showing both names and our current address.
Wife's Military Dependent ID card showing me as the sponsor.
Tricare Eligibility Letter showing both of us together.
Military pay statement showing wife as my benefic.
Texas Health Care Directives appointing each other as sole health care proxy(Advanced Directives)
Our Texas driver's licenses with same address for both of us
2018 Joint Tax ReturnTax Returns 
Pictures of us on special occasions here in the US.
Car Insurance Cards showing both of us as insured drivers for our car
Boarding Passes for Las Vegas Valentine Day Trip 2019
Utility application showing both our names for our current address    


"The immigration process demands a great deal of knowledge, planning, time, patience, and money.  A deficit in any of these areas can spell heartbreak."

   -GB, "old man of much life experience"

 

Retired 20 year United States Air Force Missileer (Retired E-8)

Retired Registered Nurse with practice in Labor/Delivery, Home Health, Adolescent Psych, Adult Psych

Retired IT Professional, Software Developer, Database Manager

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Lucky Cat said:

This is what we sent.  We filed in March 2019.  Still waiting for an interview.  Good luck!!

 

For ROC

Apartment lease with both our names & signatures
Periodic Joint bank checking acct statements since wife's arrival in June 2017.
Deed for new home with both our names
Mortgage Lender Letter with both our names.
Credit Cards showing both on joint account with same card number.
Amazon delivery label showing both names and our current address.
Wife's Military Dependent ID card showing me as the sponsor.
Tricare Eligibility Letter showing both of us together.
Military pay statement showing wife as my benefic.
Texas Health Care Directives appointing each other as sole health care proxy(Advanced Directives)
Our Texas driver's licenses with same address for both of us
2018 Joint Tax ReturnTax Returns 
Pictures of us on special occasions here in the US.
Car Insurance Cards showing both of us as insured drivers for our car
Boarding Passes for Las Vegas Valentine Day Trip 2019
Utility application showing both our names for our current address   

Thank you so much for the list!

And oh wow, things are really taking a long time! Have you already filed N-400 then? Did you at least receive an extension letter/stamp?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello all!

 

I can't believe it's almost time to send off these packets. I am going to send ours tomorrow 1/4/21 which is the earliest date they'll accept.

 

We don't have as much evidence as other people just because we live with my parents, so no lease or utilities...but we do have a kid and we file taxes together, so hopefully that will be enough? 


Mailed I-129F from Romania: 06/29/2017 

NOA1: 07/17/2017

NOA2: 02/03/2018 (paper) ; 02/05/2018 (updated online) 

NVC RECEIVED: 02/15/2018 

NVC CASE # ASSIGNED: 02/20/2018

REC'D AT EMBASSY: 02/21/2018

MEDICAL: 02/26/2018

INTERVIEW: 03/07/2018 (APPROVED!)

VISA ON HAND: 03/12/2018

POE (BOSTON): 04/18/2018

MARRIED: 04/26/2018 

 

AOS MAILED: 05/11/2018

NOA1: 05/14/2018

BIOMETRICS: 06/15/2018

EAD/AP APPROVED: 12/14/2018

INTERVIEW: 04/04/2019 - Approved! :D

   

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BVGApeach said:

Hello all!

 

I can't believe it's almost time to send off these packets. I am going to send ours tomorrow 1/4/21 which is the earliest date they'll accept.

 

We don't have as much evidence as other people just because we live with my parents, so no lease or utilities...but we do have a kid and we file taxes together, so hopefully that will be enough? 

Good luck! We can only provide what we have :yes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello,

 

I'm posting this in Jan/2021 as well  - my window began late December 28th, 2020. We sent my documents via UPS on 12/28 and UPS says is was delivered the follow day, 12/29.

 

However, I have not received an e-notification (is that what they call lock box?) or any emails/texts at this point. Do you think that’s because of holidays? Any thoughts?

 

I’m filing jointly with my spouse. I originally entered the US on an L1-A.

 

For the groups knowledge here’s what we sent:

  • Form G-1145 (request for e-notification)
  • Form G-1450 (authorizing a credit card transaction for the filing fee of $680.00)
  • Form I-751
  • Copy of my permanent resident card
  • Copy of our apartment rental agreement with joint occupancy
  • Copies of statements from our joint checking and savings accounts
  • Copy of the car insurance policy, showing joint coverage
  • Copy of our renter’s insurance, showing joint coverage
  • Three sworn affidavits by U.S. citizen friends, attesting to our relationship and marriage
  • Photographs of us together on various trips and from our day-to-day life.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, CouverNYC said:

I included the amounts.

OK just wondering, as I'm about to do my wife's I-751 soon.  Thank you!

Edited by Ed&Midori1031
addition

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hello everyone

Its time again 

Started my visa journey 2017...my 90 day window opens Jan 4.

Finished my package today...will mail it out soon.

Good luck everyone

Stay safe

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Faith & Love said:

Hello everyone, 

My window opened on 12/26. Filed and mailed today 1/3 through UPS. 

Let me know when you get a lock box notice. I sent my 12/28 and UPS said it was delivered 12/29, but I haven't received an email saying lock box has received.  Probably due to holidays?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -


Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
×
×
  • Create New...