Kuneesa

I-751 January 2021 Filers

1,019 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Cambodia
Timeline
1 minute ago, Kuneesa said:

People who filed late Nov are just now getting their checks cashed. I don’t see anyone who filed in January getting their NOA before March-April

Wow, I thought the NOA was still coming even if check was not cashed until later. 

So now her license will expire on Feb 9 and she won't be able to drive.  We didn't file at earliest date in November because we moved in December and I have heard a number of stories about them messing up the change of mailing address. 

AjIr9Cp.jpgVBcIOnI.giftCxpVPB.gif19B8PJM.gifWJvjtpL.gifv0iSLWp.gif

2079070924_Webp.net-resizeimage(3).png.40aa360e06b2e929a52d4af17362bc4a.png

jDSUBz2.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
On 1/17/2021 at 1:09 PM, DA91450 said:

hired a lawyer. she mailed ours last week. still awaiting receipt. in Indiana.  does anyone know when we will get a case #? check hasn't been taken yet. 

also as in regards to how long before I get myy new greencard? 

I thought the lawyer would have given you a heads-up. USCIS is really backlogged right now and it takes 6 to 8 weeks just to process the payments. Then you receive your NOA with your case number. Depending the kind of visa you initially used when you came and where your case is transferred it can take from 4 months to 30 to get your 10 years green card. My advice to this point is reading the different topics to get more information and be patient!

K-1 Visa

05-16-2018: Interview (Approved)

05-23-2018: Visa Issued

08-02-2018: P.O.E Austin

08-24-2018: Married :)

AOS/EAD/AP:

09-05-2018: Package sent.                                                                 10-29-2018: New application sent.

09-11-2018: AOS/EAD/AP NOA-1                                                      11-05-2018: Reception text messages

09-12-2018: Request expedite AP                                                     11-06-2018: Fees cashed

09-12-2018: Expedite AP USCIS answer (request evidence).       11-07-2018: Expedite AP requested

09-13-2018: Evidence Fax sent                                                          11-08-2018: Expedite AP denied

09-14-2018: Notice for biometrics                                                    11-09-2018: NOA1 Hard copies

10-03-2018: Biometrics appointment                                               11-28-2018: Biometrics

10-20-2018: Rejected! (Check bounced) 😢                                   02-07-2019: Interview Notice

03-07-2019: Interview

03-07-2019: Card is being produced 🤗🤗🤗

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
2 hours ago, George & Roth said:

Wow, I thought the NOA was still coming even if check was not cashed until later. 

So now her license will expire on Feb 9 and she won't be able to drive.  We didn't file at earliest date in November because we moved in December and I have heard a number of stories about them messing up the change of mailing address. 

Just in case you haven't done it yet, don't forget to update your address on the USCIS website not only on USPS.

Edited by Gibus

K-1 Visa

05-16-2018: Interview (Approved)

05-23-2018: Visa Issued

08-02-2018: P.O.E Austin

08-24-2018: Married :)

AOS/EAD/AP:

09-05-2018: Package sent.                                                                 10-29-2018: New application sent.

09-11-2018: AOS/EAD/AP NOA-1                                                      11-05-2018: Reception text messages

09-12-2018: Request expedite AP                                                     11-06-2018: Fees cashed

09-12-2018: Expedite AP USCIS answer (request evidence).       11-07-2018: Expedite AP requested

09-13-2018: Evidence Fax sent                                                          11-08-2018: Expedite AP denied

09-14-2018: Notice for biometrics                                                    11-09-2018: NOA1 Hard copies

10-03-2018: Biometrics appointment                                               11-28-2018: Biometrics

10-20-2018: Rejected! (Check bounced) 😢                                   02-07-2019: Interview Notice

03-07-2019: Interview

03-07-2019: Card is being produced 🤗🤗🤗

Hi everyone,

Silly question but what type of folder are you sending in for your removal of conditions?  Are people sending in a binder with clear plastic dividers etc?  How are you sending your pictures and cards etc?

Pictures would be great. Planning on sending mine this week.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
On 1/12/2021 at 3:26 PM, Kuneesa said:

Petition was delivered to the lockbox today. Recieved by PONCE. Now the waiting game begins! :)

Attaching the google sheet for Jan filers once again so that people can fill it and we can get an idea how the cases are moving forward. Cheers!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rhI5FjegJsQOxwx9qEUxcdOUv4PUuzwvWzNQPiEo2m8/edit#gid=0

Hi! On your friend/family affidavits, did you have them put the USCIS lockbox address in place where the service center would've gone before?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: India
Timeline

I mailed the packet on 13 through USPS 2 day delivery. Still not delivered to USCIS AZ address.

anybody have the similar issue?. What to do next?

Timeline
3 hours ago, jazzyveal said:

Hi! On your friend/family affidavits, did you have them put the USCIS lockbox address in place where the service center would've gone before?

I gave my friends/family the USCIS lockbox address to use in their letters.  

Timeline
5 hours ago, Queens2008 said:

Hi everyone,

Silly question but what type of folder are you sending in for your removal of conditions?  Are people sending in a binder with clear plastic dividers etc?  How are you sending your pictures and cards etc?

Pictures would be great. Planning on sending mine this week.

I did not staple, bind or put into a binder the packet of information. I seperated the sections with "legal exhibit tabs" available at staples/office depot.  I placed the packet with the separators into an envelope, including the check, and then put that envelope into a UPS bubble wrap envelope for delivery.  I do not have pictures of the paperwork.

2 minutes ago, Colin F said:

I did not staple, bind or put into a binder the packet of information. I seperated the sections with "legal exhibit tabs" available at staples/office depot.  I placed the packet with the separators into an envelope, including the check, and then put that envelope into a UPS bubble wrap envelope for delivery.  I do not have pictures of the paperwork.

Thank you @Colin F.  I wasn't sure how to present it.  Don't want to piss off the officers having to pull out every sheet of paper etc.

Timeline
3 hours ago, Queens2008 said:

Thank you @Colin F.  I wasn't sure how to present it.  Don't want to piss off the officers having to pull out every sheet of paper etc.

@Queens2008 - I am not saying that i am right here... i am just saying this is what i did :) like you, i don't want to piss of the reviewer either. 

We sent out our packet today! Over a month later than we could have but I am happy it got done.
Now, I need patience... a lot of it!

ROC:  Received Jan 25 2021    NOA 1: February 25 2021 (LIN/Nebraska).    BIOMETRICS: April 30  2021
APPROVED: June 23 2021     CARD DELIVERED:   June 30 2021

AOS:          Received Date:  April 2      NOA 1:  April 5 2018
Biometrics:  April 27  Fingerprint Review Was Completed:  April 30
Case Ready to be scheduled: May 3
( that update only showed up in August! after being notified about EAD&AP )
EAD&AP  We approved your case:  August 8   /  In the mailbox:  August 16 2018
Interview   -    March 14 2019    (
Notice Date:  February 1)  -   Approved!

7 hours ago, Rick_rick said:

I mailed the packet on 13 through USPS 2 day delivery. Still not delivered to USCIS AZ address.

anybody have the similar issue?. What to do next?

Have you heard anything yet?

ROC:  Received Jan 25 2021    NOA 1: February 25 2021 (LIN/Nebraska).    BIOMETRICS: April 30  2021
APPROVED: June 23 2021     CARD DELIVERED:   June 30 2021

AOS:          Received Date:  April 2      NOA 1:  April 5 2018
Biometrics:  April 27  Fingerprint Review Was Completed:  April 30
Case Ready to be scheduled: May 3
( that update only showed up in August! after being notified about EAD&AP )
EAD&AP  We approved your case:  August 8   /  In the mailbox:  August 16 2018
Interview   -    March 14 2019    (
Notice Date:  February 1)  -   Approved!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: India
Timeline
12 hours ago, Tella&T said:

Have you heard anything yet?

No, not yet. But I’ll raise a USPS case today. But it’s frustrating adding to the application process.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline

Hi all! My window opened on Dec 19 but I've been really busy with school so we just overnighted my application. It should be delivered by tomorrow January 21 according to FedEx. Hopefully the package will be accepted and I'll get my NOA before my driver license expires mid-march!

We submitted the following evidence.

I.                   LPR Card and Birth certificate for applicants’ son

a.       Copy of lawful permanent resident card

b.       Copy of marriage certificate

c.       Birth certificate for child born during this marriage, XXXXXX

d.       Evidence of trust account for applicant's baby by paternal grandfather, XXXX

e.       Copy of paystubs for US citizen spouse, showing residence and married status

f.        Copy of applicant’s Argentina and Italy passports

II.                 Evidence of financial commingling

a.      Joint tax returns for years 2019 and 2018

b.      W2 for year 2020 for US citizen spouse showing earnings over XX.- and evidence of enrollment as a full-time xxxx student for applicant

c.       Bank statements for joint checking and savings account at xxxx Bank

1.       Copy of debit cards and evidence of purchases made by applicants

2.       Evidence of purchases made during trip to Iceland (March 2020)

3.       Payment of tuition for applicant

4.       Evidence of purchases made during trip to Florida (November 2019)

5.       Evidence of car rental purchase in Argentina (January 2019)

6.       Copy of  xxxx bank credit cards

d.      Bank statements for joint checking and savings accounts at bbbbb Bank

1.      Evidence of direct deposit for school loans

2.      Evidence of health insurance purchase

3.      Evidence of refund by XXXX airlines after bag got lost on applicant’s trip back from Argentina

4.      Evidence of purchases in XXXXX where applicants reside.

e.       Statements for AAAAA credit card

f.        Evidence of joint health insurance.

1.      Joint health insurance from fall 2019 to present

2.      Evidence of payment for spouse and child form January 2021 to August 2021 through XXXXXX health insurance.

3.      Joint health insurance for first half of 2019 through health marketplace

4.      Other joint health insurance and employer benefits from 2018

g.   Life insurance for US citizen spouse listing applicant and their children as beneficiaries

h.   Notice of eligibility for US citizen spouse regarding paternity leave by the State of New Jersey dated October 2020

i.    BlackRock investments account for XXXX with over $XXXX, listing applicant as sole beneficiary

j.    Evidence of E-Trade financial account with net assets over $XXXX owned by US citizen Spouse and applicant as beneficiary.

k.   Evidence of joint car insurance

III.              Evidence of co-habitation

a.      Letter by applicants’ landlord, XXXXXX, affirming applicants are his tenants at XXXXX

b.      Copy of applicant and spouse driver licenses showing joint residence

c.       Evidence of joint energy residential service account

d.      Cable & Internet bills for service at applicants’ residence

e.      Mail received by applicants and son at their address.

1. Official mail addressed to both applicant and US citizen spouse

2. Mail and medical bills addressed to applicant

3. Mail addressed to US citizen spouse

4. Mail and medical bills for baby XXXXXX

IV.              Evidence of relationship

a.      Pictures of applicants with their son, family and friends

b.      Confirmation for flight to Florida in January 2021 to visit applicant’s father-in-law, XXXXX

c.       Evidence of trip to Iceland in March 2020

d.       Evidence of trip to Hawaii in January 2020

e.       Evidence of trip to Miami in November 2019

f.        Evidence to trip to Argentina from Dec 2018 to January 2019

g.      Other evidence of relationship such as evidence of wedding reception held in Argentina and pictures, lifetime warranty for engagement ring, greeting cards and ultrasound pictures from pregnancy.

Edited by NJMarch18
redacting personal info

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline
10 minutes ago, NJMarch18 said:

Hi all! My window opened on Dec 19 but I've been really busy with school so we just overnighted my application. It should be delivered by tomorrow January 21 according to FedEx. Hopefully the package will be accepted and I'll get my NOA before my driver license expires mid-march!

We submitted the following evidence.

I.                   LPR Card and Birth certificate for applicants’ son

a.       Copy of lawful permanent resident card

b.       Copy of marriage certificate

c.       Birth certificate for child born during this marriage, XXXXXX

d.       Evidence of trust account for applicant's baby by paternal grandfather, XXXX

e.       Copy of paystubs for US citizen spouse, showing residence and married status

f.        Copy of applicant’s Argentina and Italy passports

II.                 Evidence of financial commingling

a.      Joint tax returns for years 2019 and 2018

b.      W2 for year 2020 for US citizen spouse showing earnings over XX.- and evidence of enrollment as a full-time xxxx student for applicant

c.       Bank statements for joint checking and savings account at xxxx Bank

1.       Copy of debit cards and evidence of purchases made by applicants

2.       Evidence of purchases made during trip to Iceland (March 2020)

3.       Payment of tuition for applicant

4.       Evidence of purchases made during trip to Florida (November 2019)

5.       Evidence of car rental purchase in Argentina (January 2019)

6.       Copy of  xxxx bank credit cards

d.      Bank statements for joint checking and savings accounts at bbbbb Bank

1.      Evidence of direct deposit for school loans

2.      Evidence of health insurance purchase

3.      Evidence of refund by XXXX airlines after bag got lost on applicant’s trip back from Argentina

4.      Evidence of purchases in XXXXX where applicants reside.

e.       Statements for AAAAA credit card

f.        Evidence of joint health insurance.

1.      Joint health insurance from fall 2019 to present

2.      Evidence of payment for spouse and child form January 2021 to August 2021 through XXXXXX health insurance.

3.      Joint health insurance for first half of 2019 through health marketplace

4.      Other joint health insurance and employer benefits from 2018

g.   Life insurance for US citizen spouse listing applicant and their children as beneficiaries

h.   Notice of eligibility for US citizen spouse regarding paternity leave by the State of New Jersey dated October 2020

i.    BlackRock investments account for XXXX with over $XXXX, listing applicant as sole beneficiary

j.    Evidence of E-Trade financial account with net assets over $XXXX owned by US citizen Spouse and applicant as beneficiary.

k.   Evidence of joint car insurance

III.              Evidence of co-habitation

a.      Letter by applicants’ landlord, XXXXXX, affirming applicants are his tenants at XXXXX

b.      Copy of applicant and spouse driver licenses showing joint residence

c.       Evidence of joint energy residential service account

d.      Cable & Internet bills for service at applicants’ residence

e.      Mail received by applicants and son at their address.

1. Official mail addressed to both applicant and US citizen spouse

2. Mail and medical bills addressed to applicant

3. Mail addressed to US citizen spouse

4. Mail and medical bills for baby XXXXXX

IV.              Evidence of relationship

a.      Pictures of applicants with their son, family and friends

b.      Confirmation for flight to Florida in January 2021 to visit applicant’s father-in-law, XXXXX

c.       Evidence of trip to Iceland in March 2020

d.       Evidence of trip to Hawaii in January 2020

e.       Evidence of trip to Miami in November 2019

f.        Evidence to trip to Argentina from Dec 2018 to January 2019

g.      Other evidence of relationship such as evidence of wedding reception held in Argentina and pictures, lifetime warranty for engagement ring, greeting cards and ultrasound pictures from pregnancy.

Looks good. 

I think as long as you have A. Joint finances, B. Cohabitation, C. Joint life insurances etc. ur pretty solid.

good luck!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.