R1CH1991

London CR1 / IR1 Appointment Updates

2,639 posts in this topic

I just got a call from the embassy asking to upload a document for my interview next Monday - I think the interview is going ahead as scheduled. 

44 minutes ago, Shal_Ohol said:

I just got a call from the embassy asking to upload a document for my interview next Monday - I think the interview is going ahead as scheduled. 

That’s wonderful news! We also have not had any indication of being rescheduled. Best of luck at your interview, I look forward to seeing your approval! Keep us all updated :) 

event.png

ROC Timeline:

• December 24, 2022: 90-day window opened
  • December 27, 2022: Sent via USPS to Phoenix Lockbox
  • December 29, 2022: Delivered
  • December 30, 2022: Case marked as received
  • January 5, 2023: Text message received 
  • January 11, 2023: NOA1 letter received, dated January 4, 2023
  • April 12, 2023: 48-month extension letter received

9 minutes ago, Zeppeli said:

My case just changed to issued! I finally get to go home (I've been away from my actual home for two months since it was easier to stay in England with family than travel from Scotland during covid) and start making plans! I'm hoping to get out to Vegas Mid April.

Thank you so much for the support and helpful information everyone! Trust the process!!

Congratulations!!! Our status changed from Administrative Processing to Ready today which we're also hoping means it'll be issued soon (not sure why it's going the opposite direction as everyone else's status but we're still hopeful...)

1 hour ago, Zeppeli said:

My case just changed to issued! I finally get to go home (I've been away from my actual home for two months since it was easier to stay in England with family than travel from Scotland during covid) and start making plans! I'm hoping to get out to Vegas Mid April.

Thank you so much for the support and helpful information everyone! Trust the process!!

Congratulations! Ours just switched from Administrative Processing to Issued too! All within a couple of hours 😄

I'm due to collect mine from the DX delivery office in Chancery Lane so I'll give it a day or two before looking into going to collect it.

Happy Days!

52 minutes ago, ergreenwell10 said:

Congratulations! Ours just switched from Administrative Processing to Issued too! All within a couple of hours 😄

I'm due to collect mine from the DX delivery office in Chancery Lane so I'll give it a day or two before looking into going to collect it.

Happy Days!

Mine too! So excited ❤️ So ready to go and party in Miami this week haha.

DX just emailed me saying it will be ready to collect tomorrow but I think I'm going to go by there now just to see. Will update.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline
1 hour ago, grapenoodle said:

DX just emailed me saying it will be ready to collect tomorrow but I think I'm going to go by there now just to see. Will update.

Years back, people found that the day they got the email, it was already at the depot. 

Hi all! Good to hear all the good news for the interviewees.

good luck to everyone having their interview this month.

whilst the embassy has been quite unpredictable recently, do we all think that April interview dates will be released at some point this month?

DQ 14 Dec here so hoping for an April interview.

31 minutes ago, Wuozopo said:

Years back, people found that the day they got the email, it was already at the depot. 

They didn’t have it yet but he told me to come back tomorrow any time from 8am :) Going to book my 2pm to Miami!

14 minutes ago, Charlie87 said:

Hi all! Good to hear all the good news for the interviewees.

good luck to everyone having their interview this month.

whilst the embassy has been quite unpredictable recently, do we all think that April interview dates will be released at some point this month?

DQ 14 Dec here so hoping for an April interview.

DQ on 16 Dec, so hoping for April too. I sure hope they do release a nice large juicy batch of interviews for April within the next couple of weeks!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline
7 minutes ago, ergreenwell10 said:

No sign of an email from DX for us yet! Hope there are no hiccups 🤞

The embassy has to pass it on to the courier office to package up and do the email. It doesn’t typically happen immediately after your status turns to issued. It used to be two days after “issued” but with so few visas being issued these days, the courier part is pretty fast right now. 

My visa is due to arrive tomorrow! When it rains, it pours, huh? Looking at tentatively booking a flight 21st of April! I wanted to get to Vegas before the insane heat starts.

This is probably the dumbest question on the planet, but do you have to fill out a landing card when you get there? Part of me is assuming not, since it goes without saying that my belongings are staying but it's better to be safe than sorry!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.