Dougefresh56

Everyone call congressperson and demand K1 be critical

67 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Almost seven months since our K1 visa was issued one day and withheld the next over paperwork that the Embassy claimed was needed when in fact we have the personal copy of the NBI that was returned by window 37 during the initial document screening.   This whole process has been an outrage and I agree we need to spread the word through proper channels as to how bad the K1 process is being handled.   Took just a little over 4 months to process the 129f and now almost a year getting paperwork out of the American Embassy in Manila.   WHY?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline
3 hours ago, Dougefresh56 said:

This forum is to discuss calling congressmen or congresswoman about making K1 visas mission critical. It is absolutely unacceptable that professional athletes can get a visa but our Fiance(e)s cannot.  

For this simple reason; a fiancé is not a spouse- that is why this may most likely be an exercise in futility.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Dougefresh56 said:

Look if you don't agree with the post fine. But don't sit there and tell us not to do something. So you mean to tell me a professional athlete should be able to get in but not my fiancée? I'm sick and tired of hearing CR-1 IR-1 people saying that our Visas don't matter. Go to another forum if you don't like it.

K Thanks 🤬 

It's not about me agreeing or disagreeing with this. I just stated what is happening on the field. And what is likely to happen. Not discouraging you, but don't be surprised if it does not happen. I know truth is hard to take in especially when under emotional strain. But one has to say it anyways..

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 minutes ago, retheem said:

It's not about me agreeing or disagreeing with this. I just stated what is happening on the field. And what is likely to happen. Not discouraging you, but don't be surprised if it does not happen. I know truth is hard to take in especially when under emotional strain. But one has to say it anyways..

So you agree that Professional Athletes should be ahead of our Fiances?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.