daniel4310

N-400 Dec 2019 Filers

2,200 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, VVirgie said:

Just got my oath ceremony rescheduled. Got a call yesterday to let me know that the ceremony was rescheduled for next Tuesday.

They asked few questions:  

- Have you left the stated last 14 days

- Have you had any symptoms

- Have you been in contact with anyone who has/had Covid and if yes how long ago? 

The new noticed was on my document tab but I didn't receive a notification. They also emailed it to me today and are going to mailed it, but said that it may not make it on time so I need to print the one from my email. Masks are a must, will be mostly sitting in the car and no guests are allowed, but hey at least it's happening! 

Good luck everyone and I hope all of us that have family back at our home countries can travel and visit soon!

Congrats

I am still waiting on my Oath Schedule I am same time frame with you, but Location is Houston TX

HOPEFULLY SOON.

Anyone else for December filers got rescheduled appointments?

IR-1/CR-1
Spoiler

GOT MARRIED: 3-APR-2015 :wub:

HUSBAND FILED I-130: 29-MAY-2015

VISAS APPROVED: 15-JUN-2016

VISAS IN HAND; GREEN CARD FEES PAID: 21-JUN-2016

PORT OF ENTRY - FT. LAUDERDALE INTL AIRPORT: 06-AUG-2016
CONDITIONAL GREEN CARDS RECEIVED: 23-SEP-2016

I-751 FILER   
Spoiler
FILED REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS: 25-JUN-2018
FILE SENT TO NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER 11-MAY-2019
10-YR GREEN CARDS APPROVED 17-JUN-2019 
10-YR GREEN CARDS RECEIVED 21-JUN-2019 :dance: 

N-400 FILER
Spoiler
FILED CITIZENSHIP ONLINE; RECEIVED NOA1: 8-DEC-2019
BIOMETRICS WALK-IN: 18-DEC-2019
INTERVIEW SCHEDULED: 26-OCT-2020
APPROVED/SAME DAY OATH CEREMONY: 26-OCT-2020

US PASSPORT
APPLICATION APPOINTMENT AT USPS (ROUTINE): 16-SEP-2021
PASSPORT APPROVED: 30-SEP-2021
PASSPORT RECEIVED: 5-OCT-2021

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Amadia said:

Anyone else for December filers got rescheduled appointments?

or even an original appointment?  I was hoping they would release some rescheduled interview dates for June and some original interview dates for July.  Starting to wonder what kind of progress they have been doing during this entire shutdown period.  

1 hour ago, gregcrs2 said:

or even an original appointment?  I was hoping they would release some rescheduled interview dates for June and some original interview dates for July.  Starting to wonder what kind of progress they have been doing during this entire shutdown period.  

True....I saw today on a FB page that one member had ROC pending with her N400 inside.....USCIS approved her ROC and her N400 WITHOUT AN INTERVIEW FOR EITHER ONE!!!

IR-1/CR-1
Spoiler

I-751 FILER   
Spoiler

N-400 FILER
Spoiler

US PASSPORT

2 hours ago, Amadia said:

True....I saw today on a FB page that one member had ROC pending with her N400 inside.....USCIS approved her ROC and her N400 WITHOUT AN INTERVIEW FOR EITHER ONE!!!

I also saw that someone said we will have to wait up to 60days to get interview scheduled. 

01/14/2020 - filed N400 Miami FL

01/18/2020 - NOA Biometric scheduled 

02/05/2020 - Biometrics done 

03/13/2020 - Interview scheduled - canceled due Covid19

08/19/2020 - Interview 

08/27/2020 - OATH Ceremony MIAMI FL 

Done with USCIS  !!!! Good luck everyone!

14 hours ago, JamesFL said:

I am also interested to know if anyone/any field office has scheduled an interview for someone that didn't originally receive their interview date.

this one is very likely a mistake on USCIS website because legally you need to pass the English and civic tests first before they can approve you. (unless you are exempt from the tests in case you are old)

3 hours ago, Thelord said:

this one is very likely a mistake on USCIS website because legally you need to pass the English and civic tests first before they can approve you. (unless you are exempt from the tests in case you are old)

There is another DP in the N400 seattle thread where a guy get approved without interview.  Not sure if it's the same person

4 hours ago, Thelord said:

Exactly, even if you are exempt from the tests you have to affirm that everything in the n400 form is still correct and agree  take the oath at your interview. And no one other than developmental disabled is fully exempt from civics tests. I think there is an error in this/these ones.
Unless they are actually planning to do the interview and same day oath ceremony at some offices, which used to be common in some of them I believe.

Edited by SusieQQQ

Just got the online copy for my oath ceremony. June 24th in Nashville. But my wife is due on June 28th and I am not sure if i should risk it and go or reschedule and stay with my wife...

1 minute ago, jöni said:

Just got the online copy for my oath ceremony. June 24th in Nashville. But my wife is due on June 28th and I am not sure if i should risk it and go or reschedule and stay with my wife...

Do you have to travel to nashville? Judging by other comments the ceremony will be quick. I wouldn’t postpone personally unless it means you have to be far out of town.

19 minutes ago, jöni said:

Congratulations! 

01/14/2020 - filed N400 Miami FL

01/18/2020 - NOA Biometric scheduled 

02/05/2020 - Biometrics done 

03/13/2020 - Interview scheduled - canceled due Covid19

08/19/2020 - Interview 

08/27/2020 - OATH Ceremony MIAMI FL 

Done with USCIS  !!!! Good luck everyone!

3 hours ago, SusieQQQ said:

Exactly, even if you are exempt from the tests you have to affirm that everything in the n400 form is still correct and agree  take the oath at your interview. And no one other than developmental disabled is fully exempt from civics tests. I think there is an error in this/these ones.
Unless they are actually planning to do the interview and same day oath ceremony at some offices, which used to be common in some of them I believe.

I can understand why people would be skeptical about this since it's abnormal practice. However, the person shared their document for the group.

FB_IMG_1591476451608.jpg

IR-1/CR-1
Spoiler

I-751 FILER   
Spoiler

N-400 FILER
Spoiler

US PASSPORT

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.