daniel4310

N-400 Dec 2019 Filers

2,200 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
4 minutes ago, justwaiting2018 said:

I was not scheduled prior to COVID-19. So this is my first interview! That's why I am updating here so other people know that cases are moving!

That's great news...congratulations!

Timeline
24 minutes ago, justwaiting2018 said:

I was not scheduled prior to COVID-19. So this is my first interview! That's why I am updating here so other people know that cases are moving!

That's a very short time period from interview notice to interview date.  It's typically been closer to 4-6 weeks.

3 minutes ago, gregcrs2 said:

That's a very short time period from interview notice to interview date.  It's typically been closer to 4-6 weeks.

Yeah.... I am surprised as well....not sure what's going on...

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

I just got my date which will be July 23rd. Live 3 1/2 hours away and got a 7:30 appointment guess we'll have to get up and going really early.

11 minutes ago, Georgia16 said:

I just got my date which will be July 23rd. Live 3 1/2 hours away and got a 7:30 appointment guess we'll have to get up and going really early.

Is that for the interview?

Was this re scheduled date?

01/14/2020 - filed N400 Miami FL

01/18/2020 - NOA Biometric scheduled 

02/05/2020 - Biometrics done 

03/13/2020 - Interview scheduled - canceled due Covid19

08/19/2020 - Interview 

08/27/2020 - OATH Ceremony MIAMI FL 

Done with USCIS  !!!! Good luck everyone!

Timeline
13 minutes ago, Giovanna024 said:

Is that for the interview?

Was this re scheduled date?

Yes my interview :) and no this is a new date. 

Also have to get a stamp in my son's passport so he has proof of GC so he will be able to get passport when I'm done with this.

1 hour ago, Georgia16 said:

Yes my interview :) and no this is a new date. 

Also have to get a stamp in my son's passport so he has proof of GC so he will be able to get passport when I'm done with this.

Congratulations! and if you live that far away I suggest perhaps staying overnight near the office location to save you the hassle. I'm waiting on my interview too, and was curious what your estimated wait time, and timeline was just before you received the interview letter. Thanks!

Timeline
1 minute ago, PhillyNatz said:

Congratulations! and if you live that far away I suggest perhaps staying overnight near the office location to save you the hassle. I'm waiting on my interview too, and was curious what your estimated wait time, and timeline was just before you received the interview letter. Thanks!

I have 2 dogs we can't leave for that long so they have to come with us and my husband and child will wait in the car while I'm in there :)

My estimated time was March 2020 and March 1st it went to "we take longer then estimated blah blah blah..." and then I just checked the status yesterday in the phone app and it changed to interview was scheduled. 

2 hours ago, Georgia16 said:

Congratulations!! and safe travel!! 😃

On 6/12/2020 at 5:43 PM, TunPiro994 said:

My combo interview was scheduled 4/15 in Philly and it was cancelled. Today I got notification that now they want an RFE before they can reschedule, evidence of being married for 3 years for the N400.. 😔

I just don’t understand why I didn’t get an RFE when the original interview was scheduled but now they need more evidence... 

What evidence did you submit with your N-400 application?

Timeline

I just checked the latest processing times for my area.  It's been 5.5 month to 8.5  months all year and now it shows this.

Processing time for Application for Naturalization (N-400) at Fort Myers FL

Estimated time range 12.5 Months to  36 Months

Also see it's the same for every city I input so seems to be some kind of system error going on.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline
9 minutes ago, gregcrs2 said:

I just checked the latest processing times for my area.  It's been 5.5 month to 8.5  months all year and now it shows this.

Also see it's the same for every city I input so seems to be some kind of system error going on.

I noticed that too. I am wondering if they purposely changed the processing times for every center because of the backlog. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
15 minutes ago, gregcrs2 said:

Its same for all centers. Thats so weird. 

My Time line is Updated! 

23 minutes ago, gregcrs2 said:

Could be that they are about to update the processing times, thats what I was thinking.

On 2/6/2020 at 10:14 AM, jöni said:

Usually they increase for the next fiscal year what would be October 1

2 hours ago, seetsuh said:

Could be that they are about to update the processing times, thats what I was thinking.

It's the same processing time also for Miami...I'm sure they will update in the next 12 to 48 hours...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.