daniel4310

N-400 Dec 2019 Filers

2,200 posts in this topic

My interview was 8am on 5/10th - in New York City. I passed and Oath was scheduled for 9am 5/13th - there were over 60 of us in that morning slot and it was over in 15mins.

my journey is over now. 

Good luck to everyone waiting. 

USCIS

10.02.2014 - Sent I-130

28.02.2014 - Received NAO 1

09.07.2014 - Transferred to CSC from NSC

28.07.2014 - RFE - Passport pictures

05.08.2014 - RFE - Sent recorded

15.08.2014 - NAO 2 Approved

NVC

27.08.2014 - Case received

08.09.2014 - Case number/IIN assigned - Rcvd via Mail

17.09.2014 - Submitted DS-261 & PAID AOS bill

19.09.2014 - AOS appeared as PAID

02.10.2014 - IV Bill available & PAID

03.10.2014 - AOS & IV Packages sent as 'ONE'

03.10.2014 - DS-260 Available

04.10.2014 - DS-260 Completed

06.10.2014 - AOS/IV package received by NVC - SCAN DATE

08.10.2014 - 60 day email received

01.12.2014 - Case Complete

18.12.2014 - Medical done

14.01.2015 - Interview APPROVED!!!

21.01.2015- Passport returned with visa

19.01.2015- POE - JFK (smooth entry)

09.03.2015- Applied for SSN card via local office

26.03.2015 -PERMANENT RESIDENT CARD (GREEN CARD) DELIVERED

09.04.2015 -SSN card didn't arrive so went back to local office & was given the number

15.04.2015 -SSN card in the mail

N-400 - Citizenship

Service Center:   Online

CIS Office - New York City/NY

12.18.2020 - Date Filed

12.18.2020 - NOA Date

07.02.2020 - Biometric Apt

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
On 6/29/2021 at 2:41 PM, Newsjustin said:

Had the naturalization interview this morning (SF office) took around 20 mins and was approved. Same day oath ceremony - a couple of hours after the interview. Finally done. 

best wishes to everyone. 

That's great SF holds the same day ceremony as interview. Congratulations! 

20 hours ago, Addy_123 said:

Is any of Dec 2019 filers still waiting for interview. 

or I am the only one lol. 

I am sorry you have been waiting for a long time, I know the feeling. If you don't mind, can I ask where is your filing office?

12 hours ago, Addy_123 said:

you don't have to be sorry .. it is whatever now. 

Newark, NJ. 

Did you try to contact any of them to push the local office to deal with your case? Your local office, senator, congressman, Ombudsman, online inquiry, or the White House. I tried all of them before, and my case was filed in March 2020, after yours.

Your case might be forgotten or set aside somewhere on their table or a certain corner. If you contact them, it might be helpful.

Hope you will hear your interview appointment soon.

21 hours ago, Moradesk said:

Did you try to contact any of them to push the local office to deal with your case? Your local office, senator, congressman, Ombudsman, online inquiry, or the White House. I tried all of them before, and my case was filed in March 2020, after yours.

Your case might be forgotten or set aside somewhere on their table or a certain corner. If you contact them, it might be helpful.

Hope you will hear your interview appointment soon.

Contacting them all together, every 3 months since its been outside processing time.

Only got response from field office and every time response was same as it was showing online for a year and the best and satisfying line was "thank you for your patience" anyway just last week, upon Tier 2 officer's inquiry with Field office status changed to "actively reviewed by USCIS" looks like another sweet candy for more wait. lol 

• 2 months later...
Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Venezuela
Timeline
On 2/23/2020 at 1:06 PM, Souma10 said:

Thank u for ur reply . Yes I did disclosed it in n400 , Yes I do have certified copy from Court, I did filed my N400 under 3 years , I do have police report. By the way I got 10 years card without any issue .

Hi Souma10 do you have any update about your application?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.