Lorie00

I-751 bona fide waiver ended with annulment

93 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, USS_Voyager said:

Exactly. That’s why the story is sooo wild I am not even sure it’s fiction or truth. So according to her (OP), there is a conspiracy to frame her by labeling her marriage as fraud and this conspiracy involves her ex, her ex’s lawyer and the Judge and they all hated her and the Judge basically just threw out all of her evidence and based purely on the oral testimony of a vindictive ex, ruled that her entire two years of marriage was fraud and annulled it. Meanwhile, her lawyer just sat there watching all of this happening and didn’t do a thing. 

Now you tell, does any of it make sense to us normal people?

This make sense only to good people who believe in justice. I lost my belief when the judge ruled against me. 

2 minutes ago, Joshiandmiri said:

I know this is hard to believe, but it happened to me. My ex is a psycho and did a lot of bad things to me: stole my money, broke my phone, threatened me with deportation, blackmailed me, took advantage of me ( he didn't work for 16 months) and threatened I needed to pay his loans and credit cards. He lied in the court purely for revenge.

Should introduce him to my ex, they should like they’d make a good couple... only mine didn’t work for 9 years, got another woman to pose as me in an attempt to clean out our accounts post sale of home right before getting her pregnant and requesting spousal support from me in order to support his now bit on the side and their kid

AOS Journey

• I-485 etc filed 23 April 2020 
  • NOA1 I-485 June 3 2020 
  • NOA1 EAD 23 April 2020
  • Biometrics 5 Jan 2021
  • EAD approved 12 March 2021
  • Interview Completed 24 March 2021
  • EAD Card Received 1 April 2021  
  • Case under review 2 April 2021
  • New Card is Being Produced 25 September 2021
  • 10 Year Green Card Approved and Mailed 27 September 2021 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

1 hour ago, Joshiandmiri said:

This make sense only to good people who believe in justice. I lost my belief when the judge ruled against me. 

Uhm if “good people” means “normal people” then I might be with you, I gotta tell ya, sister, your story is at least level 89 on the unbelievable scale. 

I am out, y’all! Annulment after 2 years, judge just threw out any evidence he didn’t like, vindictive ex, deportation. Good luck on your future endeavors!

Filed: Other Country: Saudi Arabia
Timeline
12 hours ago, Joshiandmiri said:

I know this is hard to believe, but it happened to me. My ex is a psycho and did a lot of bad things to me: stole my money, broke my phone, threatened me with deportation, blackmailed me, took advantage of me ( he didn't work for 16 months) and threatened I needed to pay his loans and credit cards. He lied in the court purely for revenge.

It’s not hard to believe.  Had an ex who SWAT’d me to get the cops to take our kid and when it was all sorted out they were like “oh sorry dude” but the ex/kid disappeared like smoke for several weeks in the meantime.  

After that one?  34 trips to court and I have no idea how much it cost, but it was in excess of $50k back when $50k was a lot of money.   A LOT of perjury was committed during those trips but every single tale was eventually corrected and I’m happy to report that after successfully raising her she graduated with honors in engineering and is my best buddy - but you can sure believe I never forgot being SWAT’d back in 1994 and having to spend a jillion dollars to make that right.  

I did invite the crazy ##### ex to the college graduation.  That’s a priceless win. LOL

Moral:  You get hit that way, you handle it in the courtroom.  

You can appeal the ROC denial and bring your case to immigration court but you need better legal assistance than you got from that divorce lawyer.  That is my advice.  You have a vertical battle on that.

Based on what you are saying here the family court erred in awarding an annulment and this could easily be overturned in appeals court but again you have to file an appeal i believe within 30 days of the award of annulment.  That is also my advice.  Overturn that, and your path through immigration is simple.

Either way, quit focusing on your ex and what your ex did and focus on what it will take to make things right for you.  
Missing in your unbelievable story (!annulments are HARD to prove!) is the presence of witnesses.  One outside witness who saw you going through everyday life, living,  working, traveling, ?eating? together would have made all the difference in your case.   I advise objective witnesses who can give specific examples of seeing you two in a normal marriage.  

Usually a neighbor, anyone who hung out with you, and even if they are hostile witnesses (subpoenaed)  a good attorney can get the truth out of them on a stand.

Our legal system isn’t perfect, but it’s fair and the value of a witness in the courtroom who can contradict perjury is priceless.  My ex was sanctioned, whined on the stand that her attorney advised her to follow the path of perjury she followed, and her scumbag lawyer was also sanctioned and fined.  

Good luck

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
On 11/22/2019 at 10:43 AM, Joshiandmiri said:

There is nothing I can do now:( I will loose my job, my money, my reputation, my name, my future because of lies of American citizen whose words are treated as true to life. 

Contact Spar Bernstein they also have a Facebook page I have seen a lot of success stories on them online and they also have a show that you can call in and talk to the lawyer on Facebook. I’m sure you can get help especially if you have all the proof. But you need a reputable lawyer who have handles these types of cases. 

• 2 months later...

You dont have a greencard? How would an I-751 be approved without a green card? 

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

No you dont have a green card to remove the conditions from.  You need a green card to remove conditions from a green card. 

Why did you send both?

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

So you already had a green card? Or you dont? Which is it?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Iran
Timeline

Having read your previous post I am quite confused. Your marriage was annulled after two years and now you tried to file a VAWA. It was probably denied due to a lack of evidence. 

So you are also trying to file for a 10 year green card based on the two year green card you received from a marriage that was later annulled. I have no idea how this is going to work out. I am assuming the divorce/annulment papers you sent include that the marriage was annulled for fraud. 

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Due to your annulment judgement based on marriage fraud, they will deny both.  Furthermore, if your VAWA is approved, you still need green card to be approved, and due to marriage fraud, it will not be approved.  

Phase I - IV - Completed the Immigration Journey 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.