dwheels76

NVC Filers - September 2019

879 posts in this topic

39 minutes ago, MrsGarcia said:

Ok that may explain why mines was checked so quick. We uploaded one document July 22 and the rest on August 2nd. August 21st documents were reviewed and we thought "wow that was fast." But I think the clock started from July 22nd. We resubmitted August 22nd so hopefully we hear back soon.

Makes lots of sense now. Thanks and congratulations! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hey guys, Some folks filed on Sep 10th and got their case reviewed today! "Lucky Bastards" :) Anyway, some of their docs got 'accepted', one got 'rejected' and one says 'missing' even though they did upload it! Any idea why they would say 'missing' even though it was uploaded?! Thanks

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Cameroon
Timeline
8 hours ago, Cony said:

@CocoAndBrian @Andy & Val @JMPM

I could resubmit documents to CEAC after maintenance :)

Thanks guys😊 

That's great news!

Such a wonderful feeling huh

Happy for you.

Keep the faith

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
11 hours ago, Karim2018 said:

Hey guys, Some folks filed on Sep 10th and got their case reviewed today! "Lucky Bastards" :) Anyway, some of their docs got 'accepted', one got 'rejected' and one says 'missing' even though they did upload it! Any idea why they would say 'missing' even though it was uploaded?! Thanks

Hey Karim where did you see this happened? It happened to me but don’t know why. I thought I was the only one

Edited by MrsEze

Timeline
39 minutes ago, MrsEze said:

Hey Karim where did you see this happened? It happened to me but don’t know why. I thought I was the only one

On a Facebook group.

Timeline
9 minutes ago, Rupi said:

it happened to me too

And.... what did you do in that case?

Edited by Karim2018

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 minute ago, Karim2018 said:

And.... what did you do inn that case?

my case got reviewed in two days one document got rejected and that was my biggest mistake.....  that document not yet hot reviewed it's been more than 4 weeks now

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Chile
Timeline

Did any of you side load at NVC?  How many files can we upload? Only one or can we upload multiple files? We don't have a case number yet but we want to have all our documents ready for when we do.

Timeline

I filled my ds260

But uploading docs.. I don't know how to reduce the size?  My jpg is 7mb.  Won't upload

Any ideas?

My lawyer isn't helpful and not even uploading our financial stuff

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
16 minutes ago, Saci Singh said:

I filled my ds260

But uploading docs.. I don't know how to reduce the size?  My jpg is 7mb.  Won't upload

Any ideas?

Did you tried to compress into zip file ?

Timeline
27 minutes ago, Saci Singh said:

I filled my ds260

Any ideas?

Try to see if you can print it to pdf. That should reduce the size. Also, check you dpi settings if you are scanning. I think 150-300 should be good enough quality. 

Edited by Swadesfan

26 minutes ago, Saci Singh said:

I filled my ds260

Any ideas?

You can print to PDF then upload the PDF.

But I would then merge the PDF so it won't be multiple pages if it's the same document. 

01/28/2019 - Mailed Express Mail USCIS Lockbox Phoenix

01/29/2019 - Received by Phoenix Lockbox
02/04/2019 - Receipt Notice Via Text Message assigned to Nebraska Service Center 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.