dwheels76

NVC Filers - September 2019

879 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
3 minutes ago, s.ramos510 said:

Im feeling much at ease now That I have been DQ. It takes off a great weight and worrying of your shoulders. I pray everyone here has a speedy review.

Good luck for the further process. 🙂

27 minutes ago, s.ramos510 said:

Im feeling much at ease now That I have been DQ. It takes off a great weight and worrying of your shoulders. I pray everyone here has a speedy review. 

Good for you! Haven't seen too many DQs lately so it's hard to get an estimate on what week they're working on. It's been real tough, this last stretch. 

26 minutes ago, og78 said:

I just received the "Documentarily Qualified" email, our application was reviewed and approved in 3 days.

NOA1 - 11/29/2018

NOA2 - 07/03/2019

NVC Received - 07/24/2019

NVC Number - 08/15/2019

IV & AOS Submitted - 09/17/2019

CC & DQ - 09/20/2019

Congratulations! ☺️ You're so lucky to have been reviewed so fast! 

Timeline
4 minutes ago, og78 said:

I just received the "Documentarily Qualified" email, our application was reviewed and approved in 3 days.

NOA1 - 11/29/2018

NOA2 - 07/03/2019

NVC Number - 08/15/2019

CC & DQ - 09/20/2019

congratulations..... you are lucky dear

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Thank you, all! I was surprised that it was reviewed so fast. I uploaded everything shortly after we got our NVC number on 8/15. But we were missing a police certificate from Spain, which was a real pain to get. We finally received it on 9/17 and I immediately uploaded it. I was expecting to wait 4-6 weeks, so I was really surprised that we got DQ'ed today.

Hopefully they'll assign our interview date as quickly:)

My husband submitted all our docs last aug 9, I want to be with him badly (we've been away from each other for over a year!). All these processes are testing our patience. :(

Timeline

Hello guy's

Today I got email from NVC and they accepted my all documents but when I checked the message they are telling me to submit w2/1099 but I already submitted IRS ...can anyone tell me what I have to do now ?

Screenshot_20190920-171412~2.png

Timeline
3 hours ago, Karim2018 said:

All your quote above says is that the public charge rule "won’t penalize applicants for their use of such benefits prior to the Effective Date of the rule". It does not talk about what guidelines and procedures NVC and COs will be using post 10/15, if the rule isn't blocked at courts.

Here you go then read this instead:

https://www.federalregister.gov/documents/2019/08/14/2019-17142/inadmissibility-on-public-charge-grounds

NOA 1:           September 18, 2018

NOA 2:           August  20, 2019 

Sent NVC:      September 11, 2019

Rec NVC:       September 18, 2019

Case #           October 16, 2019

Docs Sub:      October 21, 2019

Doc Qual.       October  22, 2019 

IL:                    January 23, 2020

INT. Date:       February 11, 2020

APPROVED

POE  Date      March 11, 2020

GC Received  July 3, 2020

Timeline
3 hours ago, og78 said:

NOA1 - 11/29/2018

NOA2 - 07/03/2019

NVC Number - 08/15/2019

CC & DQ - 09/20/2019

Not sure if it matters, but I submitted everything but a single document (police certificate from Spain) on August 17. On September 17 I uploaded the missing certificate and submitted Civil Documents - everything else was already submitted. There's a chance they reviewed our case based on August 17 date.

27 minutes ago, og78 said:

Not sure if it matters, but I submitted everything but a single document (police certificate from Spain) on August 17. On September 17 I uploaded the missing certificate and submitted Civil Documents - everything else was already submitted. There's a chance they reviewed our case based on August 17 date.

Ok that may explain why mines was checked so quick. We uploaded one document July 22 and the rest on August 2nd. August 21st documents were reviewed and we thought "wow that was fast." But I think the clock started from July 22nd. We resubmitted August 22nd so hopefully we hear back soon.

Edited by MrsGarcia

Timeline
5 minutes ago, MrsGarcia said:

I am confused, you're timeline you just posted doesn't reflect that you submitted it on August 17th.

I thought everything was submitted at once, that's why I used September 17 for IV and AOS packages on my timeline. I just updated my timeline. To be clear, I submitted DS-260 and the entire AOS package on August 17. I also uploaded all the civil docs except one on 8/17. The IV package (civil docs) was completed and submitted on 9/17.

8 minutes ago, og78 said:

I thought everything was submitted at once, that's why I used September 17 for IV and AOS packages on my timeline. I just updated my timeline. To be clear, I submitted DS-260 and the entire AOS package on August 17. I also uploaded all the civil docs except one on 8/17. The IV package (civil docs) was completed and submitted on 9/17.

I edited my response. Look above. I had a similar situation, it makes sense now. Thanks.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.