Cata&Ben

August 2019 - AOS Fillers!

1,771 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Oman
Timeline
1 hour ago, HP+IC said:
1 hour ago, HP+IC said:

We are the same dates. Hopefully they are happy with what they see and cash the checks this week because my son turns 14 on Sunday. Well, this time waiting is much easier

Praying for our NOA1 to arrive this week!🙏🏼 

advance happy birthday to your son.

It shouldn’t be a long wait this time. This week or next week the most!🤞

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

Mailed AOS on 8/8, delivered this morning 8/13 🙂

08-20-18 :  I-129F package sent

08-28-18 : Package delivered

08-31-18 :  NOA1

01-29-19:  NOA2 

02-22-19 : NVC case number

03-05-19 : In transit

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

My husband got his NOA yesterday and the funds finally cleared our account today. I knew it must’ve gone through to receive the NOA, but the wait for the check to clear was nail biting. Now I can breathe again financially. Lol

Our K1 Journey
I-129f Received: July 17, 2017
NOA1: July 20, 2017
NOA2: February 2, 2018 (200 days from NOA1)

Webp.net-resizeimage (1).jpg*I left my heart in Brazil* (L)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline

Just got NOAs in the mail (one for I-485 and one for I-765).

So it begins...

F-1 status in US since 2017, arrived earlier than my parents got their GCs (IR5 thru my sister, USC).

My mom filed I-130 in December 2018 and received NOA1, petition still pending.

Timing:

• I-485 (AOS) + I-765 (EAD) application package sent:  July 31, 2019 (FEDEX)
  • Package delivered: August 2, 2019
  • Funds taken: August 8, 2019 (paid with a credit card)
  • NOA1: August 13, 2019
  • NOA2: August 15, 2019
  • Biometrics: August 29, 2019

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hi Everyone,

we mailed our AOS, AP and EAD Aug 9th, 2019 and it was received on Monday 12th. Waiting on the NOAs and the fees to reflect in our account. Good luck to you all! 

Hi everyone, nice to have found the next place to hang out while this round of paperwork is being processed. 😂

Possibly a silly question, but in the I-485 form where sections weren’t relevant did you opt to leave them blank or put N/A? For example “Other names you have used since birth (if applicable)”... leave blank or put N/A into all the boxes? 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
29 minutes ago, LFP said:

Hi everyone, nice to have found the next place to hang out while this round of paperwork is being processed. 😂

Possibly a silly question, but in the I-485 form where sections weren’t relevant did you opt to leave them blank or put N/A? For example “Other names you have used since birth (if applicable)”... leave blank or put N/A into all the boxes? 

Even if some people leave some sections blank, you won't be wrong putting N/A or None there since the instructions say so :)

Edited by sashsash

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Malaysia
Timeline

Anyone here sent out packages same date as mine on Aug 5th? I used credit card but nothing appears to be charged until today. 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
On 8/13/2019 at 11:03 AM, Leigh Sylveste said:

Praying for our NOA1 to arrive this week!🙏🏼 

advance happy birthday to your son.

It shouldn’t be a long wait this time. This week or next week the most!🤞

Thank you. He's finally got a present from USCIS, they cashed our checks on 08/13. It's pretty cool because otherwise we could have faced extra $500 charge and two expired papers from civil surgeon/two more medical appointments. I am so happy that I don't mind them taking their time for NOA1. USPS seems to have forgotten/lost our proof of delivery card but now I really don't care :) 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Oman
Timeline
3 minutes ago, HP+IC said:

Thank you. He's finally got a present from USCIS, they cashed our checks on 08/13. It's pretty cool because otherwise we could have faced extra $500 charge and two expired papers from civil surgeon/two more medical appointments. I am so happy that I don't mind them taking their time for NOA1. USPS seems to have forgotten/lost our proof of delivery card but now I really don't care :) 

Wow I’m happy for you. Sorry I failed to update here. I got a text from USCIS yesterday at midnight with the 3 receipts. They cashed our check last 8/12. We should get our mailed NOA1 soon!😊

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hi,

I am happy to be here.

Just getting all the documents in place. Will likely send them off by either Sunday or next week Monday.

Cheers!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.