S&J2013

I-130 July 2019 Filers

1,451 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Michael Huff said:

Hi Everyone , I am a CR 1 July filer IOE #  PD 7/10. In Nebraska ! I hope this process goes faster with the IOE, I can’t imagine being without my wife for over 12 months. Hope it goes fast for everyone 🙏🏻

Seems like everyone is being assigned a IOE number now. Which is good the era of digital system is almost there. Hopefully the next step which most of us won't experience again. The entire i-130 form will become an online form for those that will want to bring their spouse parents eventually in that would be great. 

01/28/2019 - Mailed Express Mail USCIS Lockbox Phoenix

01/29/2019 - Received by Phoenix Lockbox
02/04/2019 - Receipt Notice Via Text Message assigned to Nebraska Service Center 

Hello Everyone;

Mailed my I-130 7/26/19

Delivered 07/28/19

Text message with IOE receipt# on 8/01/2019

Says it was received and that form (I797) will come in the mail. Does this mean my paperwork was ok and it was approved? Or how this goes?

Great to be on this thread with others that have same or similar scenarios!! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline
4 hours ago, Bella872222 said:

Hello Everyone;

Mailed my I-130 7/26/19

Delivered 07/28/19

Text message with IOE receipt# on 8/01/2019

Says it was received and that form (I797) will come in the mail. Does this mean my paperwork was ok and it was approved? Or how this goes?

Great to be on this thread with others that have same or similar scenarios!! 

That means they've accepted the your application for review, now we wait! the hardest part:huh: I'm so glad to have found this thread too!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline

22/7/2019 - Submitted petition, I -130

29/7/2019 -Received text 

2/8/2019 - NOA1 

Edited by Edddie&Beatrice

Timeline
14 hours ago, Mrs.Joson said:

Sent my packet to Chicago Lock box 7/22

Received a text notification 7/29

Got the Form I-797C from the mail today 8/2. 

IOE receipt number,

California Service Center 😭

I cant seem to find the Online Access code on the letter....

There should be a second letter arriving with your online access code. My two letters arrived together, but I've seen several people say the second letter arrived a few days apart.

July 25, 2019 - mailed application fedex overnight

July 26, 2019 - Application delivered at Chicago lockbox

July 29, 2019 - credit card charged
for 535 dollars

July 30, 2019 
Text from USCIS:  Your case was received. Receipt # IOEXXXXXXXXXX. Official Receipt Notice (Form I-797) to follow in mail. 

August 3, 2019
Received letters one is I-797 NO1 and the other letter had the access code. Letters came together. California Service Center.

Priority date July 29, 2019. Let the wait begin....

Edited by nadizi2

3 hours ago, nadizi2 said:

July 25, 2019 - mailed application fedex overnight

July 26, 2019 - Application delivered at Chicago lockbox

July 29, 2019 - credit card charged
for 535 dollars

July 30, 2019 
Text from USCIS:  Your case was received. Receipt # IOEXXXXXXXXXX. Official Receipt Notice (Form I-797) to follow in mail. 

August 3, 2019
Received letters one is I-797 NO1 and the other letter had the access code. Letters came together. California Service Center.

Priority date July 29, 2019. Let the wait begin....

My timeline is about the same. Can you please click on the "Timeline" link below your name and update the timeline there?

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 7/24/2019 at 5:44 AM, Jmeleecur said:

I was trying to find a thread for May filers that mention getting the IOE as well, I'm interested to follow their timelines and discussions as well. Did you happen to find one?

Hello! I am April filer with IOE receipt.m Texas service center. Still waiting for noa2

I wonder if the IOE references are still in a trial mode, or whether they will revert back to the old service centre codes. 

It seems more likely from the amount of IOE references that it’s the new normal and processing times will likely reflect the current posted times.

Is anyone aware of a August filer without an IOE reference? 

2 hours ago, R1CH1991 said:

I wonder if the IOE references are still in a trial mode, or whether they will revert back to the old service centre codes. 

It seems more likely from the amount of IOE references that it’s the new normal and processing times will likely reflect the current posted times.

Is anyone aware of a August filer without an IOE reference? 

I think it seems it’s going to be the new normal to receive an IOE receipt number so I’m not sure if it’s going to be any faster.

I think it’s too early to hear from

august filers whether they’ve got IOE references too but will keep an eye out in the next few days 

Timeline
3 hours ago, LovinMe said:

Hello! I am April filer with IOE receipt.m Texas service center. Still waiting for noa2

I will keep an eye out on you timeline 🧐I hope everything goes smoothly and quickly for you!

Edited by Jmeleecur

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.