S&J2013

I-130 July 2019 Filers

1,451 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline
1 minute ago, Iamjuly said:

it's all over  Facebook. bunch of people posting their  receipt, not all July filers got IOE  they were assigned to another service  center too, but as I observed  plenty of us got the IOE though for July. We will find out if this IOE really  approved fast as per their email that this should process faster.🤞🤞

Ohh ok, that's interesting, thanks for sharing. I sure hope so too! 🤞

11 minutes ago, Iamjuly said:

it's all over  Facebook. bunch of people posting their  receipt, not all July filers got IOE  they were assigned to another service  center too, but as I observed  plenty of us got the IOE though for July. We will find out if this IOE really  approved fast as per their email that this should process faster.🤞🤞

I’ve only seen IOE receipts on here and on Facebook for July myself for I-130 filers, maybe they’ve filed for a different visa? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I just made our account online with the access code. I see a .tif file with xxxxxxxxxx-xxxxxxxx-part1.tif  (xs = case number, etc). It has B&W scans of some of our supporting documents (passport, birth certificate, travel proof) but not our marriage certificate or any of the other supporting evidence documents. It says it was uploaded a week ago, but I don't see any of our other documents. Has anyone else run into this? I'm concerned that we might get a RFE just because they didn't upload all the paper docs that we sent. 

26 minutes ago, Ptitchou said:

I just made our account online with the access code. I see a .tif file with xxxxxxxxxx-xxxxxxxx-part1.tif  (xs = case number, etc). It has B&W scans of some of our supporting documents (passport, birth certificate, travel proof) but not our marriage certificate or any of the other supporting evidence documents. It says it was uploaded a week ago, but I don't see any of our other documents. Has anyone else run into this? I'm concerned that we might get a RFE just because they didn't upload all the paper docs that we sent. 

They upload everything slowly. Some people only have one or two random pages showing, others nothing at all yet. It’s all part of the new electronic system. I guess once they’ve uploaded everything is when it’s time for them to review it all?!? I think a lot of this new electronic process is guesswork as there’s not much for us to compare things to.

6 hours ago, Jungleboy said:

Where on fb you guys look it up

Just on some I-130 support groups and the visa journey group. I’ve also joined a Nebraska specific group and there’s also an IOE receipt group too. 

2 hours ago, S&J2013 said:

They upload everything slowly. Some people only have one or two random pages showing, others nothing at all yet. It’s all part of the new electronic system. I guess once they’ve uploaded everything is when it’s time for them to review it all?!? I think a lot of this new electronic process is guesswork as there’s not much for us to compare things to.

It's likely that they have already scanned all of the documents, but you can only see some of them. The fact that you can see some of them sounds more like a bug than a feature. 

Timeline
13 hours ago, Ptitchou said:

On our account, they've only uploaded one random passport page copy.  I had been thinking maybe to get the case into the system, they maybe are required to have at least something scanned into the account. Just a thought, total speculation. I haven't read from anyone that had ALL of their documents scanned in, yet.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
2 hours ago, Jmeleecur said:

On our account, they've only uploaded one random passport page copy.  I had been thinking maybe to get the case into the system, they maybe are required to have at least something scanned into the account. Just a thought, total speculation. I haven't read from anyone that had ALL of their documents scanned in, yet.

Hmm, that seems odd. It looks like we have the option to upload files too so I wonder if it's worth uploading our own scans as well if nothing shows up after a while... 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline
6 hours ago, Jmeleecur said:

On our account they have uploaded a section of our chats

Timeline

*EDIT -Nevermind!  I see now there's system maintenance through today.

-----------

I tried viewing USCIS processing times this afternoon, on their website... and I can't. Is it just me?

https://egov.uscis.gov/processing-times/

Edited by Jmeleecur

Timeline
1 hour ago, Edddie&Beatrice said:

On our account they have uploaded a section of our chats

interesting... seems totally at random the documents they have uploaded for everyone.

12 minutes ago, Toyenfad said:

Please.how do one create an account on uscis? Someone should pls enlighten me thanks.

Did you get the reicipt from uscis

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.