S&J2013

I-130 July 2019 Filers

1,451 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
16 hours ago, KarenMx said:

Hello! My husband is a USC and has sent the petition for me I’m Mexican, he sent the I-130 form this July 16th and we received today the NOA1 by text message, we also have a IOE case number, I downloaded the visa tracker app and shows the California Center, we will wait for the NOA1 in the mail to confirm it. All I’ve been reading about it is that apparently it’s faster but we will see. Glad to join this thread.

NOA1 7/16/2018 California isCenter

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Serbia
Timeline

Just got SRC with date of 7/24/19 for the K3 I filed after my CR1, which is interesting, as my CR1 is IOE at the TSC...so much fun speculating on the behind the scenes workings of USCIS :) Guess we'll see what happens. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
5 hours ago, S&J2013 said:

Was your NOA1 in 2018 or 2019? As this thread is just for 2019 filers 

NOA1 07/16/2019 California cert ercerter

My husband sent our packet on 19/7/19.we have not heard any from uscis.he sent it without putting the p.o box address. I try tracking it and it say its was delivered to an individual. I dont knw if anyone has seen any such?

This is the address my husband sent the packet to,

Attn I-130

131 south  Dearborn 3rd floor 

Chicago  il 60603-5517.

Pls are we on the right track.

2 minutes ago, Toyenfad said:

My husband sent our packet on 19/7/19.we have not heard any from uscis.he sent it without putting the p.o box address. I try tracking it and it say its was delivered to an individual. I dont knw if anyone has seen any such?

This is the address my husband sent the packet to,

Attn I-130

131 south  Dearborn 3rd floor 

Chicago  il 60603-5517.

Pls are we on the right track.

That's the right address if you're sending via FedEx, UPS, DHL or from outside the US according to this https://www.uscis.gov/i-130-addresses

So you should be. The 19th was a Friday so it may not have been delivered until earlier this week.

20 minutes ago, corntop said:

That's the right address if you're sending via FedEx, UPS, DHL or from outside the US according to this https://www.uscis.gov/i-130-addresses

So you should be. The 19th was a Friday so it may not have been delivered until earlier this week.

Thank you for your response. Actually he did not sent it  through all those mentioned, he sent it through normal postal service but used the address that is meant for  FedEx,UPS,DHL and is not coming from outside the states. It was sent from the state. 

1 hour ago, Toyenfad said:

Thank you for your response. Actually he did not sent it  through all those mentioned, he sent it through normal postal service but used the address that is meant for  FedEx,UPS,DHL and is not coming from outside the states. It was sent from the state. 

My wife did this twice before the third time was the charm. Before I discovered the forum we wasted 9 months waiting for a reference. I would advice you to refile 

20 minutes ago, R1CH1991 said:

My wife did this twice before the third time was the charm. Before I discovered the forum we wasted 9 months waiting for a reference. I would advice you to refile 

Wow!! That so so huge.it took us some month to gather all the neccessary documents. That really got me scared right now. 

Ours was only sent on the 17th, No text, just saw that the checks have hit and cleared the bank.  Filing for my wife and 2 daughters.

1 hour ago, Wcalmt1 said:

Ours was only sent on the 17th, No text, just saw that the checks have hit and cleared the bank.  Filing for my wife and 2 daughters.

My husband filed for me and my two daughters too! 

Hoping for a fast and smooth journey for you 😊 welcome to the July waiting club!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline
5 hours ago, corntop said:

We finally got our NOA1 document and access code for online registration, sent via Potomac with priority date of 17th July :)

What's a priority date? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.