S&J2013

I-130 July 2019 Filers

1,451 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
13 hours ago, chanel167 said:

USCIS received our documents on July 12th and we got the text on July 16th. Hopefully they can give you the receipt number over the phone! 

They gave us the receipt number over the phone. Now that it's an IOE number, i'll need to wait for the papers in the mail to know which location it was sent too. They're being mailed to Canada, so hopefully in the next week or so. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline
8 hours ago, pcubes99 said:

Thanks, is the code the 10 digit number along with the service center abbreviations in the front? 

No, you have to set up a USCIS account first, when you do that, a letter will automatically come to you in the Mail a few days After, with a Code to Access your Case Directly in the us uscis account..

Weirdly, after putting in my service centre (Potomac) in my timeline, it's showing estimated approval of April-August 2020. Which is a wide range and actually further away than Nebraska, haha. I'm hoping that estimate's not accurate!

CR-1 VISA TIMELINE (LONDON EMBASSY)

26th May 2019 — Married 💕

12th July 2019 — I-130 sent

19th July 2019 — NOA1, assigned Potomac service center

17th March 2020 — NOA2!
21st March 2020 — NVC case number received, all fees paid
25th March 2020 — Fees accepted, DS-260 completed
26th March 2020 — All NVC documents submitted
19th May 2020 — DQ!
2nd June 2020 — Expedite requested (primarily medical reasons) 
5th June 2020 — Expedite approved by embassy
8th June 2020 — Case in transit NVC --> London

9th June 2020 — Call from London to schedule interview

16th June 2020 — Interview (221G, pending medical results, everything else fine)

17th June 2020 — Medical (mostly went well but something odd was showing on chest x-ray, cue stress)

22nd June 2020 — Medical confirmed all-clear and sent to embassy (P H E W)

2nd July 2020 — Visa status changed to issue, notification from courier

3rd July 2020 — Arrived at depot, informed I can't collect due to COVID-19 lockdown in Scotland. Had to get it rerouted (took a LOT of phonecalls)

4th July 2020 — Visa/passport received!

39 minutes ago, ayestaci said:

Weirdly, after putting in my service centre (Potomac) in my timeline, it's showing estimated approval of April-August 2020. Which is a wide range and actually further away than Nebraska, haha. I'm hoping that estimate's not accurate!

I just saw that!! Originally Potomac estimates were around October 2019 weren’t they?!?

5 minutes ago, S&J2013 said:

I just saw that!! Originally Potomac estimates were around October 2019 weren’t they?!?

Yeah mine was November last night LOL and this morning it's April-August (who knows what made me check it again... I'm neurotic?).

Considering they're processing March 2019 rn, that seems insane and I'm hoping someone has uploaded a weird timeline that has thrown the data off, hahaha. I'll make a thread about it and see if anyone knows what's happening.

Edited by ayestaci

17th March 2020 — NOA2!
19th May 2020 — DQ!

16th June 2020 — Interview (221G, pending medical results, everything else fine)

17th June 2020 — Medical (mostly went well but something odd was showing on chest x-ray, cue stress)

3rd July 2020 — Arrived at depot, informed I can't collect due to COVID-19 lockdown in Scotland. Had to get it rerouted (took a LOT of phonecalls)

Just now, ayestaci said:

Yeah mine was November last night LOL and this morning it's April-August (who knows what made me check it again... I'm neurotic?).

Considering they're processing March 2019 rn, that seems insane and I'm hoping someone has uploaded a weird timeline that has thrown the data off, hahaha. 

That’s why, although this site is good for estimates, it can’t be relied upon fully as not everyone fills in their timelines, and not everyone who’s in the process uses this site either. It just made me look at mine, and Nebraska still sucks with an end of June/early July estimate..... I’m still gutted as I needed to have visa in hand by that time to get my girls into the new school year 😭

Just now, S&J2013 said:

That’s why, although this site is good for estimates, it can’t be relied upon fully as not everyone fills in their timelines, and not everyone who’s in the process uses this site either. It just made me look at mine, and Nebraska still sucks with an end of June/early July estimate..... I’m still gutted as I needed to have visa in hand by that time to get my girls into the new school year 😭

I'm crossing my fingers for you! Maybe you'll get lucky with the new IOE numbers, people have had good fortune with those so far. 🙂 

17th March 2020 — NOA2!
19th May 2020 — DQ!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
2 hours ago, S&J2013 said:

Mine was oct end till yesterday and now it’s showing mar-jul 2020. Idk what’s going on. I thought Potomac was supposed to be quicker than the other centers. Rather than working on speeding up the process, they are delaying it. 

9 minutes ago, PoojaCh said:

Mine was oct end till yesterday and now it’s showing mar-jul 2020. Idk what’s going on. I thought Potomac was supposed to be quicker than the other centers. Rather than working on speeding up the process, they are delaying it. 

VisaJourney's estimates are based on others users' timelines so I'm hoping someone has just entered a wrong date that messed with the data. A 6-9 month jump overnight seems crazy. But hopefully in the thread I made, someone can shed light. 

17th March 2020 — NOA2!
19th May 2020 — DQ!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline
On 7/22/2019 at 2:54 AM, S&J2013 said:

I think we’re going to have to watch May and June IOE receipts for Nebraska to give us an idea of what to expect with ours.... it does seem like July is when IOE has become the norm though 😬 and not sure if that’s a good or bad thing

I was trying to find a thread for May filers that mention getting the IOE as well, I'm interested to follow their timelines and discussions as well. Did you happen to find one?

44 minutes ago, Jmeleecur said:

I was trying to find a thread for May filers that mention getting the IOE as well, I'm interested to follow their timelines and discussions as well. Did you happen to find one?

I haven’t. Only a few from the end of June. Plus the odd one or two from April (which I think were probably the pilot ones). There really hasn’t been much posted about anyone that had IOE receipts and approvals yet.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hello! July filer here. I sent it to the Chicago lockbox July 17, package was received July 19th...they charged my card yesterday so I'm hoping to get a text in the next couple of weeks. :)  Fingers crossed everything goes smoothly for all of us! 

antsar19

Marriage:    2019-04-20
I-130 Sent :    2019-07-17
I-130 NOA1 :    2019-07-24

Timeline
5 hours ago, antsar19 said:

Hello! July filer here. I sent it to the Chicago lockbox July 17, package was received July 19th...they charged my card yesterday so I'm hoping to get a text in the next couple of weeks. :)  Fingers crossed everything goes smoothly for all of us! 

Just got the text...Can't believe how quick that was! We also were assigned an IOE number so hopefully more information becomes available soon about how exactly that process works. 

antsar19

Marriage:    2019-04-20
I-130 Sent :    2019-07-17
I-130 NOA1 :    2019-07-24

Timeline

Hello! My husband is a USC and has sent the petition for me I’m Mexican, he sent the I-130 form this July 16th and we received today the NOA1 by text message, we also have a IOE case number, I downloaded the visa tracker app and shows the California Center, we will wait for the NOA1 in the mail to confirm it. All I’ve been reading about it is that apparently it’s faster but we will see. Glad to join this thread.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.