dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview June 2019

1,651 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, MrsRamirez said:

I have a question for you.  How long after your CC did you receive your interview date?  It looks like we are coming from same lockbox with same country and I was just curious?

It took 4 weeks.

11 minutes ago, Jmariega said:

It took 4 weeks.

Ok.  I got CC on April 22 so I am waiting to get the interview letter.  I am praying his interview is before I get there June 21 so he can come back with us.  I'm taking our daughter back to DR for her graduation trip for a week and I am praying that we do not have to leave without him.  Miss my MAN!! :lol::crying:

Hi All,

Sorry new to this so please forgive me for any stupid question.

I am wondering when can I expect visa interview for F4 category for my sister?

Visa Category: F4

Priority Date: Will be current in June 2019

Should we expect interview on the same month Priority Date becomes current or later?

37 minutes ago, MrsRamirez said:

Ok.  I got CC on April 22 so I am waiting to get the interview letter.  I am praying his interview is before I get there June 21 so he can come back with us.  I'm taking our daughter back to DR for her graduation trip for a week and I am praying that we do not have to leave without him.  Miss my MAN!! :lol::crying:

Girl I know how it is.  Based on other DR interview dates here it looks like they typically do their interviews in the beginning of the month. So you may get lucky. 

9 minutes ago, Jmariega said:

Girl I know how it is.  Based on other DR interview dates here it looks like they typically do their interviews in the beginning of the month. So you may get lucky. 

I'm praying and many blessings on ya'll interview next week!! I'm sure it will be fine. Praying for you (L)

7 minutes ago, MrsRamirez said:

I'm praying and many blessings on ya'll interview next week!! I'm sure it will be fine. Praying for you (L)

Thank you. Blessings to you guys as well. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

My case was documentarily qualified on April 19 and I received an email but two docs were not showing accepted. So I checked on CEAC lately and two of those docs are also showing accepted now.☺️

It's a bit weird system at NVC but eventually everything pulls back together.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
16 hours ago, ShreebhagyaK9 said:

2 more weeks to the interview. 5 years back, it was in May that we first met. Hope this May will be the last time we are away. 😊

Good Luck to everyone who's got interview this month and also to those waiting to get their interview dates! 👍

Good luck 

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Cameroon
Timeline
4 hours ago, ShreebhagyaK9 said:

Not really. We were stuck at NVC for a long time.We had to delay for some months as we didn't file taxes so it took us a few months to file everything and get all the documents. After that my Police Certificate took forever to be ready. Then I had to request 2 supervisor reviews once as they had made a mistake in entering the Foreign Country of Chargebility and the other time because they took too long to review the documents. My PD is September 25, 2017. So glad that we are done with NVC

Ooh OK wow that's so nice I'm happy for u... My pd is 2nd Feb 2017 still hoping for an il this month 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline

Question for CC people...have any of you uploaded 2 of the same thing different days becuase you want to make sure it’s clear to see and NVC still accepted either one?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
37 minutes ago, nyokie said:

Question for CC people...have any of you uploaded 2 of the same thing different days becuase you want to make sure it’s clear to see and NVC still accepted either one?

I didn't.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
52 minutes ago, nyokie said:

I did...because they kept saying my marriage doc wasnt turned the right way

3 hours ago, MrsRamirez said:

My CC date is also 4/22. My Consulate usually holds interviews after mid of the months, so I’m not expecting any dates before 6/15. Praying for you to get an interview on time and can return to the states with your husband.

1 hour ago, nyokie said:

I didn’t. I think they will accept either one. 

IR-1@Nebraska

04/06/2018    MAILED I-130

04/09/2018    RECEIVED I-130

04/09/2018    NOA1

04/24/2018    RECEIVED NOA1 IN MAIL

01/02/2019    RECEIVED RFE EMAIL NOTICE (268 Days)

02/08/2019    MAILED RFE DOCUMENTS

02/13/2019    RFE DOCUMENTS RECEIVED BY USCIS

02/22/2019    NOA2 (319 Days)

02/28/2019    RECEIVED NOA2 IN MAIL

02/28/2019    CASE RECEIVED BY NVC

04/01/2019    RECEIVED CASE AND INVOICE # IN EMAIL FROM NVC (357 Days)

04/01/2019    PAID AOS FEE

04/01/2019    PAID IV FEE

04/04/2019    COMPLETED DS-260

04/08/2019    SUBMITTED CIVIL DOCUMENTS

04/15/2019    SUBMITTED AOS DOCUMENTS

04/22/2019    CASE COMPLETED!! (378 Days)

05/05/2019    RECEIVED NVC WELCOME LETTER IN MAIL

05/21/2019    RECEIVED INTERVIEW DATE IN EMAIL AND CEAC STATUS CHANGED TO "IN TRANSIT"

05/24/2019    CASE RECEIVED BY CONSULATE AND CEAC STATUS CHANGED TO "READY"

06/21/2019    INTERVIEW DATE - AP (438 Days)

06/28/2019    ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS RECEIVED BY CONSULATE

06/28/2019    VISA APPROVED!! (445 Days)

07/03/2019    RECEIVED PASSPORT WITH VISA

08/17/2019    LANDED US!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.