dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview June 2019

1,651 posts in this topic

@nicedamsel and @Apple Bee thank you so much!! I was really panicking for a minute there. Thank you and best of luck with your interviews!

3/1/2021 - I-751 Filed 

3/29/2021 - NOA Received

7/29/2021 - Biometrics 

12/16/2021 - Case ready to be scheduled for interview 

2 hours ago, Eve2017 said:

Interview in a week from today in the Dominican Republic 🇩🇴 already here to support my hubby, already gathered all the documents and evidence we can possibly can, now it’s all in God’s hands 🙏🏼🙏🏼

PD:03/01/17

CC:03/19/19

Interview: May 9 Santo Domingo embassy 

What could be collected as evidence beside the chat and pictures? My interview is may 14 and still completing my documents... any help is appreciated! 

Wish you all the luck in your interview 

3 minutes ago, Rasha167 said:

What could be collected as evidence beside the chat and pictures? My interview is may 14 and still completing my documents... any help is appreciated! 

Wish you all the luck in your interview 

If you have send money is a evidence of monetary support and could also be use as evidence. If you use WesternUnion you could get a statement from them sense the first to the last money transfer that you have made for that person.

2 hours ago, Eve2017 said:

Interview in a week from today in the Dominican Republic 🇩🇴 already here to support my hubby, already gathered all the documents and evidence we can possibly can, now it’s all in God’s hands 🙏🏼🙏🏼

Yay! God got you!! I can't wait to here the outcome. God bless you (L)

23 minutes ago, AftM89 said:

Passport and packet picked up

Tickets bought

Ready to be be reunited with my child,will bring POE review after arrival we using Atlanta....

Good vibes to all waiting for interviews,may you prevail and be reunited....👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

God bless you.  Safe travels

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
3 hours ago, Eve2017 said:

Good luck ..... 🙏

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
3 hours ago, Eve2017 said:

its already done

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
3 hours ago, maza318 said:

Help! I'm hoping someone can answer me quickly! My husband just picked up his visa from the embassy in Dakar, but was only given his passport with the visa and a piece of paper titled "Immigrant Data Summary". I was expecting that he would get a sealed envelope with our entire application. He went back and they said that now that's all the give out with the visa. Has anyone else experienced this?? Does this sound right? My husband's flight is tomorrow morning so I want to make sure he won't have issues at the POE.

Congratulations ❣️

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Mrsburgos31 said:

PD: May 23, 2018

CC: April 12, 2019

Interview Email Notification: May 2, 2019 

Interview: May 13, 2019

😞😞 It’s a last minute notification and we are rushing to do everything, but I’ve excited to finally have my Husband with me.. ❤️ Blessings to everyone on this journey..

Wow congrats! I hope you can get the medical fast! 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

4 minutes ago, Kartinee23 said:

Wow congrats! I hope you can get the medical fast! 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

Thanks.. My husband has a appointment for his medical tomorrow morning 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline
9 minutes ago, Mrsburgos31 said:

😞😞 It’s a last minute notification and we are rushing to do everything, but I’ve excited to finally have my Husband with me.. ❤️ Blessings to everyone on this journey..

Man congratulations I feel it

Timeline
30 minutes ago, Mrsburgos31 said:

Congrats .. hopefully I get cc soon 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.