dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview June 2019

1,651 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
9 minutes ago, ShreebhagyaK9 said:

1 month 2 days from Case Complete to Interview ~ Mumbai Embassy. 

So CC to interview date in a month and how many days were for interview date ? total how many days from cc to actual interview date? when was your CC.

5 minutes ago, nicedamsel said:

Call them 

I tried that 5 times so far.  Each one was "try your call later".  I have spoken to them twice in over 250 calls.  Both times I was on hold for over 90 minutes.  I will try them again but I was hoping someone has been through this before.

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

2 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

I tried that 5 times so far.  Each one was "try your call later".  I have spoken to them twice in over 250 calls.  Both times I was on hold for over 90 minutes.  I will try them again but I was hoping someone has been through this before.

Try calling them immediately they open 

2 minutes ago, nicedamsel said:

Try calling them immediately they open 

I just called them.  I got the "we are busy, try your call later" message then they hang up.  It must have something to do with Chicago.  People calling from other locations don't have as many issues as we do.

Edited by John & Rose

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Timeline
13 minutes ago, lpag21 said:

So CC to interview date in a month and how many days were for interview date ? total how many days from cc to actual interview date? when was your CC.

CC - 7 March, 2019

Recieved interview email - 9 April, 2019

Interview- 16 May, 2019

I paid for 3-5 day delivery of documents to DR and it’s day 5 and my husband still hasn’t received them and his interview is next Friday. Such bad luck. I thought the stress would be over once we got the interview date. 

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Cameroon
Timeline
21 minutes ago, nastra30 said:

No, DNA tests are not done in all cases. During the interview if the Interviewing Officer isn't satisfied with 'blood' relationship through the evidence you've provided, then they will ask for additional DNA test as a last resort. Therefore, make sure you are presenting enough documentation and proof of the bona-fide mom-daughter relationship. Do not do a DNA test until you've been instructed by the interviewing officer.

Ooh OK thanks very very much I thought as much... Thanks for the info

Timeline
23 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

I have 3 petitions.  My wife's has "Documentarily Qualified" while my step-daughter's shows all files accepted but no notice of Doc Qual.  NVC asked for additional information for my step-son (marriage certificate) so I sent that right away.  I am just confused if I should see CC for them or is Documentarily Qualified the same thing.  I am wondering why my wife has DQ but my step-daughter doesn't.  

We did receive the email from NVC stating that they are working with the embassy on an interview date but only for my wife.  We also have an approved expedite.  Is the DQ the same as CC?  Will I get the same for all three petitions?

Documentarily Qualified is Case Complete. 

I called NVC almost every single day. I would hear the same message but later figured out that calls usually go through early in the morning right when they open and an hour or two before they close. Even then sometimes I would hear the "call back later" message, and I immediately hang up, try again and it usually goes through in 5-10 trials.  

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Cameroon
Timeline
5 minutes ago, ShreebhagyaK9 said:

CC - 7 March, 2019

Interview- 16 May, 2019

Wow you're really lucky you didn't hv to wait like some of us... So was your pd current at the time of your cc? 

Timeline
Just now, Veesia said:

Wow you're really lucky you didn't hv to wait like some of us... So was your pd current at the time of your cc? 

Not really. We were stuck at NVC for a long time.We had to delay for some months as we didn't file taxes so it took us a few months to file everything and get all the documents. After that my Police Certificate took forever to be ready. Then I had to request 2 supervisor reviews once as they had made a mistake in entering the Foreign Country of Chargebility and the other time because they took too long to review the documents. My PD is September 25, 2017. So glad that we are done with NVC

8 minutes ago, ShreebhagyaK9 said:

Documentarily Qualified is Case Complete. 

I called NVC almost every single day. I would hear the same message but later figured out that calls usually go through early in the morning right when they open and an hour or two before they close. Even then sometimes I would hear the "call back later" message, and I immediately hang up, try again and it usually goes through in 5-10 trials.  

Thank you.  That is what I was hoping.  I'm glad to see others are having the same luck getting in touch with NVC.  I will try them later tonight.

IMG_5168.jpeg

Timeline
26 minutes ago, ShreebhagyaK9 said:

CC - 7 March, 2019

Interview- 16 May, 2019

about 2 month wait.. cool 16 May is my PD, i wish i could have gotten the same date to be exact a year but mine will be in June i guess. Thanks for the info and very best of luck for interview tho keep us posted. will be here for little bit more.:)

22 minutes ago, Jmariega said:

I paid for 3-5 day delivery of documents to DR and it’s day 5 and my husband still hasn’t received them and his interview is next Friday. Such bad luck. I thought the stress would be over once we got the interview date. 

I have a question for you.  How long after your CC did you receive your interview date?  It looks like we are coming from same lockbox with same country and I was just curious?

Timeline
5 minutes ago, lpag21 said:

about 2 month wait.. cool 16 May is my PD, i wish i could have gotten the same date to be exact a year but mine will be in June i guess. Thanks for the info and very best of luck for interview tho keep us posted. will be here for little bit more.:)

Yes! A little over a month until Interview email and about 2 months from CC to Interview. Initially I thought you were asking about how long it took to get the interview email. Whatever be the outcome I will surely come back and update. Good Luck to you as well!🙂

Edited by ShreebhagyaK9

Timeline
4 minutes ago, ShreebhagyaK9 said:

Yes! A little over a month until Interview email and about 2 months from CC to Interview. Initially I thought you were asking about how long it took to get the interview email. Whatever be the outcome I will surely come back and update. Good Luck to you as well!🙂

Thanks a lot! Will be in touch.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.