DaveAndAnastasia

April 2019 AOS Filers(merged)

1,346 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Puneet12 said:

Thank you this is really helpful will check the date on i765 receipt and contact them on given phone number 

When you call, press 1, 1, 2, 2 for the fastest way to speak to a rep. Call 8am EST for shorter waiting time on hold. It will prompt you to enter your receipt number so press 672 for MSC, then enter the rest. Good luck!

Edited by Vans

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 9/5/2019 at 4:06 PM, Jeff and Cecilia said:

great! mine is april 4th and still nothing.

On 9/5/2019 at 4:02 PM, Maham10 said:

Still waiting for mine, asking for other PDs to estimate when I'll get mine. My NOA is April 10 btw. 

My priority date is april 9. No ead yet. 

I wonder if my previous rfe which is already settle affects the approval. ☹️😞

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Mozambique
Timeline

We got to celebrate this weekend a bit! At the end of last week our case changed to "interview ready to be scheduled" and that our EAD/AP expedite was approved. Now, just waiting to get the combo card in the mail. This process just got a bit easier since we know employment is in the very near future! Interested, to see how long it'll be before our interview is actually scheduled!

I-129F Sent: April 12, 2018

I-129F Received: April 13, 2018 (confirmation by email)

I-129F NOA1: April 18, 2018

I-129F NOA2: October 5, 2018 (received by mail on October 12, 2018)

NVC Received: November 1, 2018

NVC Case Number Assigned: November 2, 2018

Left NVC: November 13, 2018

Arrived at Embassy: November 19, 2018

Packet 3: November 27, 2018

Packet 4: December 14, 2018

Interview: February 7, 2019

On 9/5/2019 at 6:45 PM, Murph4444 said:

My I-765 case status just changed to Card Being Produced and Mailed.

Finally something. Hopefully Travel Doc and Interview date not far behind.

Update: Received notice in the mail today that my EAD card is on the way. But also received a separate NOA saying my AP was approved and being mailed as well! My AP case status still hasn't changed online (Case was Received) but appears the EAD/AP combo card is in the mail!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
3 hours ago, DaveAndAnastasia said:

Got a new card is being produced notice (for EAD and presumably AP) in the Case Tracker app today.

A little over two weeks before the GC interview (and going by the interview notice delivery timeline, Anastasia will have it in hand for about two days until the interview). :lol:

What is your pd? 

On 9/6/2019 at 1:07 PM, payxibka said:

You no longer care.   EAD and AP are interim benefits only and are valid only until you get your GC 

How about SSN?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hey everyone, just a small update on my case. 

I called USCIS early this morning to place an inquiry for my case. It’s been 64 days since they received my response to an Rfie for my birth certificate and no update. 

2 hours ago, RZK said:

Filed i485,i765,i130

PD 22nd April 2019

Bio 19th May

My i485 status is case is ready to be scheduled since august 28th

And I haven't received anything from USCIS since may. I haven't received the work permit yet and online says case received.

Is anybody else in the same boat?

Absolutely same here 😕 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline
3 hours ago, RZK said:

Filed i485,i765,i130

PD 22nd April 2019

Bio 19th May

My i485 status is case is ready to be scheduled since august 28th

And I haven't received anything from USCIS since may. I haven't received the work permit yet and online says case received.

Is anybody else in the same boat?

Same, EAD case received, AOS ready to be scheduled since late August amd Bio May 23...

Hopefully our cards will come soon....

Filed: Other Timeline
3 hours ago, RZK said:

29 minutes ago, Saliva said:

1 minute ago, Chiara_5 said:

What are your local offices?

I'm a month behind y'all but more or less same timeline.

NOA1 5/24

Bio 6/14

Ready to schedule 8/6

and no change since then

my local office is San Antonio

K1 Fiance Visa: 207 days & AOS w/EAD and AP: 180 days

Spoiler

K1 Fiance Visa: 207 days                                                                                                                               AOS from K1 w/EAD and AP: 180 days

09/12/18: NOA1 old site (9/17 new site)                                                                                                     05/22/19: AOS package mailed to Chicago, IL

01/28/19: NOA2 new site (old site never changed)                                                                                   05/24/19: USCIS Received date for AOS/EAD/AP

02/19/19: NVC Received                                                                                                                                05/29/19: Notice date for AOS/EAD/AP

02/20/19: Case Number Assigned                                                                                                               06/19/19: Biometrics Appointment

04/05/19: Interview - APPROVED!                                                                                                                06/14/19: Biometrics Completed - walk in

04/08/19: CEAC-NIV Application Received                                                                                                 08/06/19: Ready to be Scheduled for Interview Status

04/09/19: CEAC-NIV Administrative Processing                                                                                       10/11/19: Interview Scheduled status

04/10/19: CEAC- Issued                                                                                                                                 11/05/19: EAD/AP approved

04/12/19: Visa in hand                                                                                                                                   11/16/19: EAD/AP card Received

04/30-5/1/19: POE via IAH - Houston, TX                                                                                                   11/18/19: AOS Interview - APPROVED! same day status change to Approved, then New Card being Produced

05/10/19: I Do's!                                                                                                                                               11/25/19: Green Card in Hand

ROC:                                                                                                                                                                  

08/20/21: Filed ROC

08/23/21: USCIS received package

08/25/21: Text received/Case # assigned

08/26/22: Case transferred to NBC for "speedy processing"

Citizenship:

08/22/22: Filed N-400 online

08/22/22: NOA1/Biometrics Reused                                                                                                           

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.