DaveAndAnastasia

April 2019 AOS Filers(merged)

1,346 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: China
Timeline

pd date April 11th.. still haven't heard anything yet no ead no ap whatsoever... 😥 hopefully I will hear somethings soon 🤞

On 9/14/2019 at 7:36 AM, WeNandC said:

Has anyone from Atlanta who has interview date already? 

I got update on my case this morning that they have send me RFI yesterday 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I got my medical for K1 Visa done in November 2018, got married and filed for AOS in June 2019 (NYC Manhattan). Since Manhattan filed office is really slow, the interview will probably be in 2020 or 2021. I had filed a completed DS-3025 with my AOS application, my question is will I need to get another medical done before my interview?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
11 hours ago, jrbaldwin said:

4/8/19 Mailed I-130, I-485, I-765, I-864
4/11/19 USCIS Lockbox Received
4/18/19 NOA's Received
5/14/19 Bio Appointment Seattle
5/15/19 I-485 Case Ready to be scheduled for interview Seattle
9/16/19 I-765 Employment Authorization Document Approved

congratulations!

11 hours ago, buttercup said:

pd date April 11th.. still haven't heard anything yet no ead no ap whatsoever... 😥 hopefully I will hear somethings soon 🤞

We're on the same boat. NOA april 9 on paper April 8 on online account. I dont exactly know which one they goes with but the processing time is at april 7 already so I am excited for tomorrow. haha

Or able to make an inquiry at the very least. Goodluck to us. I know it will come. cheers! 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline
6 hours ago, Saliva said:

Hi, 

could someone please tell me how to ask for the inquiry? Should I send some documents or call? Did it actually help to any of you?

Thank you!

Call 8003755283. Press 1-1-2-2 to speak to an officer. It will ask you for your case number. Type 672 for MSC followed by the rest of your case number. Then you will be able to place the inquiry. I suggest you to call early in the morning (8 am eastern time) in order to wait less on the phone. 

Timeline

Hi everyone!
My EAD case status just changed to New Card is Being Produced. No email notification.
Received date 4/3/2019.
I submitted service request yesterday through Service Center, coincidentally (or not???)

Edited by Tanja

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Joan58 said:

@Tanja my Status changed also after I called to enquire about my EAD/AP.

I rec'd my combo card last week.

Thanks @Joan58 so I guess they don't really update their system on regular bases.
Or maybe just wait for service request ;)

Looks like submitting a service request is a way to speed things up...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
6 hours ago, Wilson KE said:

I had my interview today.It went well(Approved).Just wondering how long it takes for case status to change online,its still on "interview scheduled"

Congratulations!! :D :D:D  Ours changed that same day to approved and it took us 9 days to receive my wife's Green Card in the mail. :) 

hi, my ead receipt date is apr 16. (with aos)

I heard from two different call center tier 1 guys last week that officer someone worked on my case last Wednesday 6pm. One said "worked on my case" and another one said "it's touched". They say they can see it, but nothing else than that.

But my status is still same, fingerprint is done for a week. Is that any sign that my ead is going to be processed soon??? I didn't see anyone heard of this from tier 1 recently.

Edited by matteasti

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.