DaveAndAnastasia

April 2019 AOS Filers(merged)

1,346 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, celie&joseph said:

What are your local offices?

I'm a month behind y'all but more or less same timeline.

NOA1 5/24

Bio 6/14

Ready to schedule 8/6

and no change since then

my local office is San Antonio

Mine is San Jose. Don’t count on interview anytime soon but I need that work authorization. 

On 9/7/2019 at 12:04 PM, Vans said:

When you call, press 1, 1, 2, 2 for the fastest way to speak to a rep. Call 8am EST for shorter waiting time on hold. It will prompt you to enter your receipt number so press 672 for MSC, then enter the rest. Good luck!

@Vans status has been changed to new card is produced for my work permit I guess they have issued me the card thank you for your help after that call I really helped me 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
4 hours ago, RZK said:

Filed i485,i765,i130

PD 22nd April 2019

Bio 19th May

My i485 status is case is ready to be scheduled since august 28th

And I haven't received anything from USCIS since may. I haven't received the work permit yet and online says case received.

Is anybody else in the same boat?

Same here. 

Pd april 8 

no ead, no ap

AOS got stuck on interview ready to be schedule.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
2 hours ago, Puneet12 said:

@Vans status has been changed to new card is produced for my work permit I guess they have issued me the card thank you for your help after that call I really helped me 

Congratulations! Glad the call helped.

For the rest of us, the EAD/AP case inquiry receipt date is officially at April now. Let's hope it keeps moving. 🤞

PD: April 2nd 2019 

Received text 09/11—EAD card in production

Received emails 09/11— EAD and AP cases approved

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, Vans said:

Congratulations! Glad the call helped.

For the rest of us, the EAD/AP case inquiry receipt date is officially at April now. Let's hope it keeps moving. 🤞

Hey Vans, I was wondering, where can I check that EAD/AP case inquiry receipt?

thanks

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
48 minutes ago, DaehanMingukManse said:

Hey Vans, I was wondering, where can I check that EAD/AP case inquiry receipt?

thanks

https://egov.uscis.gov/processing-times/ > Form I-765 or I-131 + National Benefits Centre. The date moves up by one every day.

Timeline
12 hours ago, Puneet12 said:

Hi, did you speak to tier 2 or just the customer rep? 

Timeline

April 4th here. Still no ead and ap. But aos is interview is on oct 2.

12 hours ago, Puneet12 said:

Timeline

Hey everyone, i just got a notice that my interview that was scheduled for 9/17/19 was cancelled "due to unforeseen circumstances". This interview was for AOS.

We were a bit excited to seeing as we still haven't received the work permit. Both the AOS and Work Permit applications were filed in April 2019. I'm wondering what could be the reason or if it's likely we'll still get at least the work permit. 

My field office is in Los Angeles. 

Anyone have any similar cases?

Filed: Other Timeline
10 minutes ago, jkan said:

Hey everyone, i just got a notice that my interview that was scheduled for 9/17/19 was cancelled "due to unforeseen circumstances". This interview was for AOS.

We were a bit excited to seeing as we still haven't received the work permit. Both the AOS and Work Permit applications were filed in April 2019. I'm wondering what could be the reason or if it's likely we'll still get at least the work permit. 

My field office is in Los Angeles. 

Anyone have any similar cases?

We got an "interview cancelled" status this morning and we didnt even have an interview scheduled. My husband called USCIS and they said it's apparently a glitch in the system so I would call and verify that. Most likely your interview is still on.

K1 Fiance Visa: 207 days & AOS w/EAD and AP: 180 days

Spoiler

K1 Fiance Visa: 207 days                                                                                                                               AOS from K1 w/EAD and AP: 180 days

09/12/18: NOA1 old site (9/17 new site)                                                                                                     05/22/19: AOS package mailed to Chicago, IL

01/28/19: NOA2 new site (old site never changed)                                                                                   05/24/19: USCIS Received date for AOS/EAD/AP

02/19/19: NVC Received                                                                                                                                05/29/19: Notice date for AOS/EAD/AP

02/20/19: Case Number Assigned                                                                                                               06/19/19: Biometrics Appointment

04/05/19: Interview - APPROVED!                                                                                                                06/14/19: Biometrics Completed - walk in

04/08/19: CEAC-NIV Application Received                                                                                                 08/06/19: Ready to be Scheduled for Interview Status

04/09/19: CEAC-NIV Administrative Processing                                                                                       10/11/19: Interview Scheduled status

04/10/19: CEAC- Issued                                                                                                                                 11/05/19: EAD/AP approved

04/12/19: Visa in hand                                                                                                                                   11/16/19: EAD/AP card Received

04/30-5/1/19: POE via IAH - Houston, TX                                                                                                   11/18/19: AOS Interview - APPROVED! same day status change to Approved, then New Card being Produced

05/10/19: I Do's!                                                                                                                                               11/25/19: Green Card in Hand

ROC:                                                                                                                                                                  

08/20/21: Filed ROC

08/23/21: USCIS received package

08/25/21: Text received/Case # assigned

08/26/22: Case transferred to NBC for "speedy processing"

Citizenship:

08/22/22: Filed N-400 online

08/22/22: NOA1/Biometrics Reused                                                                                                           

10 hours ago, Jeff and Cecilia said:

10 hours ago, Jeff and Cecilia said:

I spoke to customer rep @Jeff

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline

Hi everyone, a little update on our case. For any other Miami filers, our interview was finally scheduled for October 1st. Unfortunately we just moved to Virginia and hadn’t even changed our address yet! We spoke with USCIS and are having it reschedule to the DC office but at least it’s progress. Good luck to everyone still waiting. Once you get the work permit the wait becomes so much more bearable!

Married since 3/10/2017

Concurrent filing of I-130, I-485, I-765, and I-131

04/12/2019: Mailed package via USPS 

04/15/2019: Priority Date/Package received

04/22/2019: Text Message and Checks cashed

04/26/2019: NOA1 hard copy

05/03/2019: Biometrics Letter

05/06/2019: Recieved RFE (forgot co-sponsors proof of citizenship on I-864)

05/07/2019: Sent Response to RFE

05/13/2019: Response to RFE received by USCIS

05/14/2019: Biometrics completed

05/23/2019: I-693 courtesy letter

06/06/2019: Requested EAD Expedite

06/11/2019: Faxed Proof of Financial Loss to USCIS

07/29/2019: Case status updated to "Ready to be Scheduled for an Interview”

02/12/2029: Case status updated to show interview was scheduled

03/19/2020: Interview date

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.