DaveAndAnastasia

April 2019 AOS Filers(merged)

1,346 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 9/19/2019 at 9:45 AM, Tanja said:

Thanks @Joan58 so I guess they don't really update their system on regular bases.
Or maybe just wait for service request ;)

Looks like submitting a service request is a way to speed things up...

I am so excited to submit an inquiry tom since its processing cases april 9 today. Then ive checked and saw that they moved backeards for a month. They’re at march 10 again.😭 so frustrating.

1 hour ago, matteasti said:

hi, my ead receipt date is apr 16. (with aos)

I heard from two different call center tier 1 guys last week that officer someone worked on my case last Wednesday 6pm. One said "worked on my case" and another one said "it's touched". They say they can see it, but nothing else than that.

But my status is still same, fingerprint is done for a week. Is that any sign that my ead is going to be processed soon??? I didn't see anyone heard of this from tier 1 recently.

They moved a month backwards. From april 9 they are back to march 10.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline

My goodness... I was gonna be able to make an inquiry on EAD this following week. This is so frustrating. I noticed that they changed the processing times for the main I485 too. 

1 minute ago, RZK said:

If you don't mind ,can you explain what's the procedure?

either you call the USCIS and tell them you are requesting expedition for the I-765 base on employment offer or you can request on line if through ( tools ) if you have an account . then they send you letter requesting proof of the job offer . 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

EAD and AP got approved on Sept 18th and updated yesterday to show the EAD has been mailed out! Fingers crossed I receive it shortly.

AOS interview at the Chicago office is also scheduled for Oct 3rd!

4/8/19 Mailed I-130, I-485, I-765, I-864
4/11/19 USCIS Lockbox Received
4/17/19 NOA's Notice Date
5/02/19 I-131 Stamped "Action Completed Approved For Filing"
5/14/19 Bio Appointment Seattle
5/15/19 I-485 Case Ready to be scheduled for interview Seattle
9/16/19 I-765 Employment Authorization Document Approved
9/17/19 I-765 Received Document Printed Email Notice and USCIS Site Updated
9/18/19 I-765 Received Mailed Document Email Notice and USCIS Site Updated
9/21/19 I-765 Received "Employment Authorization" Card and Notice of Action
9/21/19 I-131 Received Application for Travel Document (No Notice or Change in Status in Old or New USCIS Sites)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Venezuela
Timeline

Hi! Just a quick update, my EAD was approved on 09/19. The next day (09/20) the status changed to card being produced on the EAD, and the AP status changed to approved. Hope everyone will get their approvals soon! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

OMG! Randomly checked the case tracker app. EAD being produced and was approved 2 days ago. 

Friday supposed to be the day my noa will show up but it moved backward. I reached out to USCIS to inquire about the incident and the possibility of filing a case inquiry and the tier 1 said they cannot do anything about it since it is within normal processing. 

All along he knew it was approved already. What’s with this people.😭 

*old uscis website not update. Got my update thru case tracker and new uscis website.

sending good vibes this week...

6 hours ago, Gheyish said:

OMG! Randomly checked the case tracker app. EAD being produced and was approved 2 days ago. 

Friday supposed to be the day my noa will show up but it moved backward. I reached out to USCIS to inquire about the incident and the possibility of filing a case inquiry and the tier 1 said they cannot do anything about it since it is within normal processing. 

All along he knew it was approved already. What’s with this people.😭 

*old uscis website not update. Got my update thru case tracker and new uscis website.

sending good vibes this week...

Wait, you didn’t get a NOA but you have EAD approved already? That’s great! Confusing, but great!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.