323 posts in this topic

On 3/9/2019 at 7:37 AM, Aziz 33 said:

Heyy guys 

We filed by the end of January and got NOA1 in February 6th, our case was sent to Potomac. 

Hopfully the wait wouldn't be long because last I checked they were processing November filers so I'm estimating 3 more months to get NOA2 

Good luck everyone 

How do you know which month they’re process? And also since it’s been like a month. What month are they’re processing now ??

Hey what’s up everyone 😇

me and my wife priority date is February 20th 2019. For the I-130 married form ! 

Ill already got our N1 letter in the begging of March! We’re just waiting for N2, hopefully without any issues! We’re Texas service center here. From my research, TSC is one of the fastest. I’ll sure hope so! I’ll hope everyone a blessing short wait. 

Pray for us please. 

Lets stay strong guys, keep each other  motivated ! “ just remember time flys by, and it will be worth the wait later on “ 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline
12 minutes ago, M+Z💓 said:

How do you know which month they’re process? And also since it’s been like a month. What month are they’re processing now ??

You can use the immigration timeline from VJ

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline
4 hours ago, M+Z💓 said:

Not sure how too. But can you please tell me what month there on for TSC for I-130 married 

According to the timeline texas is processing august cases you can monitor the timelines through this link here

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

Hey guys

So me and my husband met almost seven years ago in France were we lived and we got married July 2017. 

He played basketball in France but since is career is over we applied for the I-130 (and the rest) on January with the help of the lawyer cause we were both in France at the time and not really familiar with the ALL process!

They received our case on the 22 of February and the notice date on the 27.

The case when to Nebraska 

My husband went back to the US on march 

Now its the waiting game...

Timeline

Hi everyone,

we filed I-130 end of January and NOA 1 came on Feb 7th. We received the electronic notification but the letter never came in the mail. Are we missing now something, were we supposed to do something based on the 797? We've just been waiting and now I got a little concerned.

We are Finnish -American couple and according to VJ timeline there isn't enough recent approvals to give an estimate. Anyone with same issue?

Hoping for the best but very nervous... Thanks!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

It depends if you have a lawyer representing you. All of the mail go to your lawyer on your behalf.

That's why you received an electronic copy. 

We actually received a email and the lawyer the letter.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Denmark
Timeline
51 minutes ago, K&J18 said:

Hi everyone,

we filed I-130 end of January and NOA 1 came on Feb 7th. We received the electronic notification but the letter never came in the mail. Are we missing now something, were we supposed to do something based on the 797? We've just been waiting and now I got a little concerned.

We are Finnish -American couple and according to VJ timeline there isn't enough recent approvals to give an estimate. Anyone with same issue?

Hoping for the best but very nervous... Thanks!

You don't do anything based on the 797, it's just a receipt. The letter copy is just a hard copy to keep, telling you the same thing as the electronic notification. It's just them letting you know they received your petition, nothing else to do but wait for the next 6-10 months for approval. Did you hire a lawyer or other legal representative? If you did, then the physical letter would be sent to them. If not, maybe contact USCIS to let them know you didn't get the letter, but you got the electronic notification, so you know they at least received your petition.

Our CR1 Journey:

USCIS Stage:

• Feb 14 2019: NOA1 (NSC)
  • July 31 2019: I129f NOA1
  • Sep 19 2019: I129f NOA2 (Denied - 50 days from NOA1)
  • Sep 19 2019: I130 NOA2 (Approved - 217 days from NOA1)

NVC Stage:

• Sep 27 2019: Sent to Department of State
  • Oct 31 2019: Case number received (34 days since sent)
  • Nov 1 2019: IV & AOS fees received & paid
  • Nov 14 2019: IV & AOS submitted
  • Dec 18 2019: All docs accepted, but one additional doc requested (5 weeks from submission)
  • Dec 18 2019: Requested doc submitted
  • Feb 19 2020: Documentarily Qualified (9 weeks from 2nd submission, 14 weeks from first submission)

Interview Stage:

• Mar 11 2020: Interview letter received
  • Apr 1 2020: Interview date
  • Mar 17 2020: Interview cancelled due to COVID-19
  • August 3 2020: Rescheduled letter received, new appointment August 25 2020
  • August 25 2020: Visa approved at interview! (558 days from NOA1)
  • September 10 2020: Embassy received passport in mail
  • September 15 2020: Passport with visa in hand

October 11 2020: Arrived in US!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: France
Timeline
5 hours ago, K&J18 said:

Thanks guys! We don't have a lawyer so I guess the notification just got lost in the mail. I was expecting to be processed at Vermont but realized the receipt number has YSC so looks like we're at Potomac.

Lucky you, you are looking at only 4 months of waiting then.

For our story, look at my profile.

On 2/15/2019 at 11:40 PM, Caleb2168 said:

Hello I’m the beneficiary here , my wife filed the form 1-30 on 6th feb 19 and the money was deducted on the 13th .. please what does it mean ? 

Hi feb filer here also and just like your case after 3 days we received a bank info that deducted money already been done but no email or txt or hard copy.try calling uscis to ask for the receipt.we had it through calling but hard copy didnt arrived yet.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
46 minutes ago, Ranylou said:

Hi feb filer here also and just like your case after 3 days we received a bank info that deducted money already been done but no email or txt or hard copy.try calling uscis to ask for the receipt.we had it through calling but hard copy didnt arrived yet.

Oh thanks for the feedback but My wife already received the hard copy 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.