NOA1: Feb 6 2019

NOA2: Aug 8, 2019

NVC Case#: Oct 10, 2019

NVC DQ:  Jan 6, 2020

Interview letter: Jan 23, 2020

Interview Date: Feb 25, 2020

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

This site is really helpful, reading all these comments and solutions  eases my mind ,we filed ours on Feb as well & Lucky me..our i-130 application got sent to Nebraska! After reading multiple success stories about filing I-129f to expedite this process, we sent our application today as well. Would love to hear more success stories .Hopefully, it won't be long till we get good news as well. Good luck ya'all and congratulation to Texas fillers!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

I recieved an update from USCIS by email, while I was visitng my spouse in Barcelona.

our NOA2 was  on 08-14-19

On 08-26-19, our case was forwarded  to NVC.  I'll start calling for case# on Tuesday, but I expect it will take some time still

IR1/CR1 and IR2/CR2 important dates:

USCIS : Texas Service Center

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
On 9/1/2019 at 1:59 AM, swoned said:

I recieved an update from USCIS by email, while I was visitng my spouse in Barcelona.

our NOA2 was  on 08-14-19

On 08-26-19, our case was forwarded  to NVC.  I'll start calling for case# on Tuesday, but I expect it will take some time still

Update:

Called NVC today and they let me know that my two I-130's had arrived in today's mail. So now we wait for a case# creation. it ook 9 days for NVC to recieve the packages sent from USCIS.

IR1/CR1 and IR2/CR2 important dates:

USCIS : Texas Service Center

Fellow February filers, I recently joined this group and seeing all your posts keeping me sane from all the waiting. I received my NOA1 on Feb 13 and Texas service center. I'm the beneficiary. I am still waiting for my approval, but I see that Texas started approving March filers and didn't see updates from February filers on igor's list since 29 Aug. Is it that  those who got approved since then didn't update their timelines? Also, the fact that the starting of March approvals means they won't look at other February filers for sometime? Thanks. 

Edited by Uiyl

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: France
Timeline
3 hours ago, Uiyl said:

Fellow February filers, I recently joined this group and seeing all your posts keeping me sane from all the waiting. I received my NOA1 on Feb 13 and Texas service center. I'm the beneficiary. I am still waiting for my approval, but I see that Texas started approving March filers and didn't see updates from February filers on igor's list since 29 Aug. Is it that  those who got approved since then didn't update their timelines? Also, the fact that the starting of March approvals means they won't look at other February filers for sometime? Thanks. 

Some applications take more time to be checked than others depending on personnal circumstances, country of origin, ... They have probably started working on your case.

For our story, look at my profile.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Sweden
Timeline
36 minutes ago, Uiyl said:

Thank you very much. I started to get nervous when I saw many February approvals but mine. Hope to hear good news soon. 

I'm March filer (March 22nd) and I haven't heard anything either. I lost my job bc the new ead hasn't been approved yet! 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Sweden
Timeline
45 minutes ago, Uiyl said:

If you are a Texas filer, hopefully you will hear from them soon. I got my approval on 6th. Wish you the best of luck. 

I got my approval on the 6th as well. Chicago filer here. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.