Greenbaum

DECEMBER 2018 K-1 NOA2 ----> NVC

1,964 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
5 minutes ago, TGregorio said:

You two are very blessed to have each other to help along this delicate process, from the same consulate/country as well as timeline. Best wishes for you and your loved ones. You will be together very soon. 🙏👏🎉🥳😊

Thank you, best wishes to you and yours as well! Yes, I don't mind helping if I can. I can't wait to get this behind us and finally have my love here with me.😊🙌🏽🤞🏽🇯🇲

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Qatar
Timeline
4 hours ago, TGregorio said:

You go to the following website https://cgifederal.secure.force.com/applicanthome?sfdcIFrameOrigin=null

Then enter your information. Your MRV fees must be paid, and you should be able to schedule your VAC and consulate interview appointments. Yes, if appointments available they will visible and you can make your selection. Make sure that your visa status is Ready before scheduling your interview.

Also, it may depend on procedures at your embassy 😏.

I already have an account on that link. I don't see any schedule that shows available appointments.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

Hi All,

So I have a quick one, my embassy interview for the k1 is on Tuesday. I booked my interview after the medical and it still hasn’t come back yet. The medical guys said it would take 10 days and I’m on day 11. I checked for an answer and was told to call back Monday. Here’s the thing, if it doesn’t arrive on time should I do the interview anyway and send it in after or just postpone and maybe add another 2-3 weeks to this process. Any help would be appreciated.

Timeline
1 hour ago, TGregorio said:

You two are very blessed to have each other to help along this delicate process, from the same consulate/country as well as timeline. Best wishes for you and your loved ones. You will be together very soon. 🙏👏🎉🥳😊

Thank you !!! 

58 minutes ago, NicholeT said:

Thank you, best wishes to you and yours as well! Yes, I don't mind helping if I can. I can't wait to get this behind us and finally have my love here with me.😊🙌🏽🤞🏽🇯🇲

Tell me about it I can’t wait omg like super excited 

53 minutes ago, Liflead said:

I already have an account on that link. I don't see any schedule that shows available appointments.

If you already have an account on that link, then you must fill in the information where required, and pay your MRV Fees before you will get access to the available dates to schedule your VAC and consulate interview appointments.

Your embassy will not allow you to see the schedules until you do those things requested on that webpage.

Also, your consulate may have temporarily blocked or hidden the available appointment dates. If that is the case, then you will have to check daily to see when the schedule becomes available again.

Timeline
40 minutes ago, Janique pine said:

Thank you !!! 

Tell me about it I can’t wait omg like super excited 

Me too, I've been searching flights for days now lol trying to get a reasonable price! I'm ready and too excited!!

Edited by NicholeT

Timeline
Just now, NicholeT said:

Me too, I've been searching flights for days now lol trying to get a reasonable price! I'm ready too excited!!

I’ve checked that out already too lol delta has some great prices !!!..... I’m scared bout the interview a little 

Timeline
18 minutes ago, Janique pine said:

I’ve checked that out already too lol delta has some great prices !!!..... I’m scared bout the interview a little 

I've been checking Delta but the times aren't the best so I'm going to keep looking. I was at first but not so much anymore....all of the couples I've been watching have been approved, so I figure as long as we have everything needed then there should be no issues.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, Crowlz said:

Hi All,

So I have a quick one, my embassy interview for the k1 is on Tuesday. I booked my interview after the medical and it still hasn’t come back yet. The medical guys said it would take 10 days and I’m on day 11. I checked for an answer and was told to call back Monday. Here’s the thing, if it doesn’t arrive on time should I do the interview anyway and send it in after or just postpone and maybe add another 2-3 weeks to this process. Any help would be appreciated.

probably best to do the interview and then turn in any leftover paperwork (medical if pending, plus anything they add to the list). Otherwise, if u wait, they still may ask for more things and  now ur waiting even more.

Timeline
42 minutes ago, NicholeT said:

I've been checking Delta but the times aren't the best so I'm going to keep looking. I was at first but not so much anymore....all of the couples I've been watching have been approved, so I figure as long as we have everything needed then there should be no issues.

Okay 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Looking to schedule the interview on Monday for later this month! Got our packet today.

Heard that possibly only mid-march appointments are available.  Any tip/tricks to getting one for later this month?  Just logging in and checking randomly for cancellations, certain hours to check, auto programs to check for you, etc.?

Thanks!  Looking forward to putting all this paperwork stuff behind us finally.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline
5 hours ago, Crowlz said:

Hi All,

I was told by the receptionist of my surgery in Australia that as long as you present proof at the interview you have had the medical then they will simply wait to receive the doctors notes when they are ready. 

In Australia Im pretty sure the doctor sends the info electronically (correct me if im wrong). So if you were after a paper packet then the procedure may be different

I-129F NOA1: June 11, 2018

I-129F NOA2: December 17, 2018

NVC received: January 4, 2019

NVC ready: February 2, 2019 (consulate was emailed before receiving packet 3)

Medical: February 4, 2019

Interview: February 12, 2019 (approved in person)

Visa received: February 15, 2019

USA arrival: March 11, 2019

SSN: April 20, 2019

Married!!: May 8, 2019

AOS NOA received: May 27, 2019

EAD Biometrics: July 29, 2019

Looking to call USA numbers free? Download 'Google Hangouts' app and call any USA number free from ANY country

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline

Quick question. I know the phone lines are open till Midnight EST for the NVC. Are they actually processing applications during this time as well? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.