2,700 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
6 hours ago, Brylie said:

So just to make sure I understand what’s next...

We need call in about two weeks to see if it’s been received at the NVC right? What’s the website we use to see if we turn to ready status? Im so excited! Time to celebrate!!!!

https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Default.aspx?App=IV

And yes, I would start calling NVC in 2 weeks. You can also fill out that AskNVC form and checkout January to NVC thread.

1 hour ago, JJA1979 said:

They make talking to someone difficult.  I basically had to select the option that I didn't know the receipt # (even though I have it) then select another option about not having it, then another....then finally it will connect you to someone.

i ended up following the prompts to set up an infopass appointment to talk to someone

RoC sent 10/30/21

NOA 11/16/21

Check Cashed 11/18/21

Biometrics Waived 01/19/2022

Beware the fury of a patient man.- John Dryden

Political attempts to require that others share your personal truths are, in their limit, dictatorships.- Neil deGrasse Tyson

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
1 minute ago, Faisal1 said:

I am approved finally my waiting time over 😍😍😍 just got notification on  application now 

Congratulations!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Uzbekistan
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Faisal1 said:

I am approved finally my waiting time over 😍😍😍 just got notification on  application now 

Congratulations!! So happy you got it this time :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Uzbekistan
Timeline
19 minutes ago, sweethrtt said:

RFE January 10, 2018

Replied to RFE January 24, 2018

NOA2 - APPROVED - January 31, 2018

So fricken happy!!!!! Now on to the next steps!!!

Praying for all the other August 2018 filers for a speedy Approval!! Best of Luck everyone :D 

Congratulations! So happy to know that they are approving RFEs so fast!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
11 minutes ago, Nafisa Zaripova said:

Congratulations!! So happy you got it this time :)

Yes it was a long wait. 

12 minutes ago, charlyadams said:

congrats........I'm August 14, still waiting to hear from them.

17 minutes ago, Jessica Donahue said:

Congratulations!!

Thanks everyone 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

Hello everyone! I am new to this site. just joined. I applied for fiance visa on August  for my Fiance. She is currently in Bangladesh. 

My NOA1 is on August 7th per the new site but I still haven't heard anything about NOA2. I called USCIS but they were not able to tell me any update.

Any suggestions about what I should do? 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
13 minutes ago, Monas said:

Hello everyone! I am new to this site. just joined. I applied for fiance visa on August  for my Fiance. She is currently in Bangladesh. 

My NOA1 is on August 7th per the new site but I still haven't heard anything about NOA2. I called USCIS but they were not able to tell me any update.

There is still time according to processing times.  August filers are still get processed.  Its hard but be patient.  Hoping you hear soon 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
16 minutes ago, Monas said:

I know you don't want to hear this but the only thing you can do is wait.  Continue to check both the sites and check your mail because sometimes your approval with come in the mail without any of the sites being updated.  Also, it would help if you was to create a timeline and keep it updated.  Good luck

Edited by Jay Jones

AOS Timeline (I-485, I-765, I-131)

12/28/2019:  Packages sent to USCIS via Fedex

12/30/2019:  USCIS received packages

1/08/2020:  NOA for all 3 applications

1/17/2020:  Received biometrics appt letter for the I-485 and I-765 (Code 3). 

1/31/2020:  Biometrics completed

2/20/2020:  RFE

6/15/2020:  Case is Ready to be Scheduled for an Interview

6/15/2020:  I-765 (New Card is Being Produced)

6/30/2020:  Received Combo Card in the Mail

4/22/2021:  AOS Interview

4/26/2021:  AOS Approval

4/29/2021:  Permanent Resident Card received in the mail

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I know I am asking in advance but I am trying to be organized.  I know finances have to be proven mainly to show I wont be a burden on usa welfare system.  I will have a job once I get there and am allowed to work. Do I need to bring that proof too to the interview? 

Edited by Blondie0216

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.