Eric-Pris

90 Day Fiance -- season ??? [merged threads]

2,971 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

^Told my wife the same thing - normal life is not so interesting and boredom would set in. This show needs drama and train wrecks for popularity and ratings.

ROC Timeline

Service Center: Vermont

90 Day Window Opened....08/08/17

I-751 Packet Sent..............08/14/17

NO1 Dated.........................

NO1 Received....................

Check Cashed....................

Biometrics Received..........

Biometrics Appointment.....

Approved...........................

IR-1/CR-1 Visa

I-130 NOA1: 22 Dec 2014
I-130 NOA2: 25 Jan 2015
NVC Received: 06 Feb 2015
Pay AOS Bill: 07 Mar 2015
Pay IV Bill : 20 Mar 2015
Send IV/AOS Package: 23 Mar 2015
Submit DS-261: 26 Mar 2015
Case Completed at NVC: 24 Apr 2015
Interview Date: 22 Sep 2015
Visa Approved: 22 Sep 2015
Visa Received: 03 Oct 2015 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Belgium
Timeline
16 hours ago, JFH said:

Grrrr... I hate that phrase. Like a GC is some kind of prize or Medal of Honor. It’s too closely linked to the idea that us foreign spouses should be “grateful” to our USC spouses for bringing us here. I don’t feel I’ve done anything to deserve a prize. I’m a wife like any other. I go to work, do the grocery shopping, watch TV, walk the dog, just like any American does. What makes foreign spouses any different? What’s expected of us that you wouldn’t expect of anyone born here? 

Yeah, idk, if moving to Belgium wasn't infinitely more complicated and didn't come with forcing my fiancee to learn three languages while giving up her job, family and friends in the process, we'd probably move here where we have a functioning and affordable healthcare system.

I'm moving there because I'm giving up less, already speak the language and have already made friends in the US. The idea that moving there is some sort of prize is ridiculous.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline
23 hours ago, Be4le said:

Btw. What are 2nd world countries?

Poor countries in the (mostly) developped world, such as most of the former Eastern Block.

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Not really a spoiler, this part is about one of the new participant former relationship:

"That summer, Brittany was flagged for entering the country too many times and prohibited from re-entering for five years—a ban she dodged multiple times by canoeing (yes, CANOEING) across the Niagara River. "

(Rest of the story is rather tragic, see this source)

Timeline
54 minutes ago, Lemonslice said:

"That summer, Brittany was flagged for entering the country too many times and prohibited from re-entering for five years—a ban she dodged multiple times by canoeing (yes, CANOEING) across the Niagara River. "

I got flagged to secondary when we were dating, for entering too many times (I still had friends in the airline business from a previous job, and was able to get cheap flights, so would go for a weekend every few weeks). But I had a job back home, and all was good, so the CBP gave me the advice to "call him my boyfriend, not my fiance, next time I cross", and gave me a week rather than the usual 90 days (return ticket was for 4 days later, so no worries).  Next time I crossed I brought a ton of evidence that I'd return, and just got waived through.  

A ban means there was more to that story....

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Darcey is like Herpes... no matter what you do, you can't get rid of it.  And did I see Jessie in some preview?  Is he going to be dating another American woman?  SMH

This old lady Lisa going to Nigeria is a complete moron.  She is the most annoying of the group.  She says no condoms ("I trust this man with my life"), and she says that if she dies next week with him at her side, she will have lived a good life if only a week with him.  She keeps referencing the song that he wrote for her as some kind of proof of his love.  She's jealous beyond belief, checks his FB daily.  Oh, and she wants to become more involved in his music career.   Completely delusional.  This scammer just wants a ticket to the US.

Why do people consider talking online as "dating".  Life that chick going to Australia for the "relationship coach" telling her parents that they have been dating 9 months.  I know some of you met online.  Did you consider yourselves in a relationship before you actually met in person?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Not dating or in an actual relationship until you meet in person.

ROC Timeline

Service Center: Vermont

90 Day Window Opened....08/08/17

I-751 Packet Sent..............08/14/17

NO1 Dated.........................

NO1 Received....................

Check Cashed....................

Biometrics Received..........

Biometrics Appointment.....

Approved...........................

IR-1/CR-1 Visa

I-130 NOA1: 22 Dec 2014
I-130 NOA2: 25 Jan 2015
NVC Received: 06 Feb 2015
Pay AOS Bill: 07 Mar 2015
Pay IV Bill : 20 Mar 2015
Send IV/AOS Package: 23 Mar 2015
Submit DS-261: 26 Mar 2015
Case Completed at NVC: 24 Apr 2015
Interview Date: 22 Sep 2015
Visa Approved: 22 Sep 2015
Visa Received: 03 Oct 2015 

Timeline
18 hours ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

God.... I love this seasons so far. Mayo man is the best so far

He seems to know nothing about where he is going- was completely surprised there may not be start of the art bathrooms in a tiny village in the Phils!

I do wonder if the older black lady with the "Englishman" that sounds Nigerian is being scammed, or is the scammer.  She seems to intentionally ignore red flags (London airport"?  There are 6 there, plus one in Manchester...), and I heard she is hawking some weight loss book.

mod penguin.jpg

1 hour ago, Penguin_ie said:

He seems to know nothing about where he is going- was completely surprised there may not be start of the art bathrooms in a tiny village in the Phils!

I do wonder if the older black lady with the "Englishman" that sounds Nigerian is being scammed, or is the scammer.  She seems to intentionally ignore red flags (London airport"?  There are 6 there, plus one in Manchester...), and I heard she is hawking some weight loss book.

Yeah it is exactly how that lady laid it out for him. There is no AC and no showers or baths. 

The black woman is suspect to me after I read about her husband. 

Edited by Cyberfx1024

I actually am enjoying this before the 90 Days although it is somewhat like a train wreck because you can not look away. As for considered dating mmm well that depends. My husband and I met in an online game and we considered ourselves dating online as our characters dated in Second Life but as for really dating that did not happen til we met in person for the first time and real sparks flew. :D

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
On 3/2/2020 at 4:44 PM, Eric-Pris said:

Why do people consider talking online as "dating"...   I know some of you met online.  Did you consider yourselves in a relationship before you actually met in person?

We were 'talking' until we met in person. Then we said we were exclusive. We'd been talking for 2 weeks before our first meeting. We didn't actually label anything until after that first meet, though.

We did, however, only talk to each other for that two weeks, and we spoke for HOURS each day. Our first ever phone call (2 days after 'meeting' through a dating site) lasted for 10 hours. 

😁😁 LDR Themed Videos - https://Youtube.com/lovejonlovell 😁😁

K1 Visa

March 3, 2020Sent I-129f to Dallas Lockbox via USPS.

March 5, 2020USCIS received I-129f application.

March 10, 2020 - Received receipt text from USCIS for NOA1.

October 8, 2020 - Case Tracker notification for RFE.

October 13, 2020 - RFE received through mail - Response sent same day.

October 19, 2020 - App Message from USCIS saying RFE response received.

November 25, 2020 - Case Tracker App Message for NOA2  approval.

December 5, 2020 - Received hard copy NOA2 through mail. Signed up to NVC Email list.

December 15, 2020 - NVC receive documents.

January 8, 2021 - Call to NVC - New Case Number assigned. Filled out DS-160.

June 29, 2021 - Joined Lawsuit King vs Blinken.

August 3, 2021 - Case Status changed from at NVC to In Transit on NVC Case Tracker.

August 9, 2021 - Case Status changed from In Transit to Ready on NVC Case Tracker. Interview and Medical Booked.

August 20, 2021 - Medical Complete.

August 25, 2021 - Interview Complete - approved subject to Medical Documents.

August 25, 2021 - Case Status to Refused subject to Medical Documents.

August 26, 2021 - Case Status changed from Refused to Administrative Processing.

August 31, 2021 - Case Status changed from Administrative Processing to Issued.

September 1, 2021 - K-1 Visa in delivered to home address and in hand!