Eric-Pris

90 Day Fiance -- season ??? [merged threads]

2,971 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline
15 hours ago, Sinead91 said:

What's your opinion on Mursel and Annie?? Him leaving and being re-admitted? Seems a bit OTT. 

I really thought I was going to like Tanya, she reminds me of Moana. But after her popping off to Costa Rica? With the visa she knew when he had to come... So either she could have had him come sooner or after she came back from Costa Rica... 

Mursel and Annie- we had cases here where K1ers had to go home because of a family emergency and were re-admitted because they had not married and were still within the 90 days.  So I think that is realistic, they got lucky though if he was honest as to WHY he left with the CO the second time. 
They seem to genuinely like eachother, but I just can't see a future.  Outside of bee-keeping, they are so different in outlook. 

You are so right about Tanya and Syngen (sp?). The visa is valid for 6 months, why not wait till she is back? Or if Costa Rica was scheduled towards the end of the 6 months, have him come asap after the interview so they'd have 90 days before the trip? This was either done for TV, or she really doesn't care.

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Apparently Ronald and Tiffany, from 90 days the other way have split up.

I never cared for Tiffany, how she kept throwing in his face he had the gambling addiction, and she couldn't trust him, blah blah blah

This is the same woman who took her young son to S.A. and had him calling a stranger "Dad" They marry, she gets pregnant asap, then says she can't live in S.A because its not safe and the hospitals are bad. Ok, i know they only tell us what they want us to know, but Ronald is getting the shaft. He has a child with Tiffany that he probably won't be seeing and from how they talked, he would have a difficult time getting a visa. 

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
On 1/28/2020 at 6:09 PM, Sinead91 said:

What's your opinion on Mursel and Annie?? Him leaving and being re-admitted? Seems a bit OTT. 

I really thought I was going to like Tanya, she reminds me of Moana. But after her popping off to Costa Rica? With the visa she knew when he had to come... So either she could have had him come sooner or after she came back from Costa Rica... 

This TV show helps me burn brain cells while I wait for my NOA2 😂📺

seems a bit totally scripted. there was no emergency reason to leave. i do not see them re admitting him. all scripted.

21 hours ago, Penguin_ie said:

You are so right about Tanya and Syngen (sp?). The visa is valid for 6 months, why not wait till she is back? Or if Costa Rica was scheduled towards the end of the 6 months, have him come asap after the interview so they'd have 90 days before the trip? This was either done for TV, or she really doesn't care.

someone needs to send this chick and her mother, bras. heavy duty bras. none of this tshirt little shelf bra. im talking platex maximum support over shoulder boulder holders.

i cant stand her. i love him, but she is garbage.

i 485, 130, EAD and AP

04/09/2019    NOA1 received/check cashed i 485 and 130 (direct adjustment)

11/7/2019      Interview- Norfolk

11/10/2019    APPROVED (notification rec'd 11/10, approval dated 11/8)

DONE FOR TWO YEARS!!! ;)

Filed everything ourselves with no RFE's or delays.

CR1 for Child under 21 (20 at time of filing)- Filed by LPR Spouse for his son

4/4/20     Mailed packet

4/12/20   NOA1 rec'd

10/14/21 (havent heard anything... when do i start to get worried?)

9/15/22 APPROVED! Now to wait for NVC and interview....

ROC

10/14/21 Mailed to AZ PO Box. Let the waiting begin. Again.

10/16/21 Received at PO Box

10/19/21 Received Text NOA1

10/23/21 Received Mailed NOA1

6 hours ago, debbiedoo said:

seems a bit totally scripted. there was no emergency reason to leave. i do not see them re admitting him. all scripted.

someone needs to send this chick and her mother, bras. heavy duty bras. none of this tshirt little shelf bra. im talking platex maximum support over shoulder boulder holders.

agree 100%. I think a lot of it is made for TV drama

On the girl that went to Costa rica. I say bad things to the TV every time she is on. Very much a loon toon

13 hours ago, debbiedoo said:

Molly is on Pillow Talk with her friend that she operates her shop with. They have said on a few occasions that Tanya needs to come see them for a bra lol

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

On 1/19/2020 at 10:19 PM, Jorgedig said:

But it was an "emergency" 😂

It’s her “tax-paying rights”!

Timeline in brief:

Married: September 27, 2014

I-130 filed: February 5, 2016

NOA1: February 8, 2016 Nebraska

NOA2: July 21, 2016

Interview: December 6, 2016 London

POE: December 19, 2016 Las Vegas

N-400 filed: September 30, 2019

Interview: March 22, 2021 Seattle

Oath: March 22, 2021 COVID-style same-day oath

Now a US citizen!

So, apparently Angela is in Nigeria right now and married Maaaaah-kul a few days ago. Some one on Reddit posted cell phone video footage of them and the camera crew when they were filming in Lagos. Someone also posted a picture of a wedding announcement. But with the new travel ban for Nigeria, looks like she will have to research immigration to Nigeria to have any hope of a married life together. 

Edited by JFH

Timeline in brief:

Now a US citizen!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
On 1/29/2020 at 3:29 PM, Penguin_ie said:

OMG and Tanya being herself saying they are not soulmates?...why would you want to have a baby with someone that is not your soulmate?...poor Syngen I think he is suffering too much

Speak the truth even if your voice shakes

Timeline
On 2/2/2020 at 2:52 PM, JFH said:

So, apparently Angela is in Nigeria right now and married Maaaaah-kul a few days ago. Some one on Reddit posted cell phone video footage of them and the camera crew when they were filming in Lagos. Someone also posted a picture of a wedding announcement. But with the new travel ban for Nigeria, looks like she will have to research immigration to Nigeria to have any hope of a married life together. 

Well I hope the ban works out well for them....My honest opinion is that she does not deserve Micheal ..... If they make it to the US she will prolly bully him to death

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline
3 hours ago, Sparkle Sparkle said:

Well I hope the ban works out well for them....My honest opinion is that she does not deserve Micheal ..... If they make it to the US she will prolly bully him to death

Eh, they deserve eachother.  His priority is getting to the USA and having a baby, which he has made clear.  He will find a side piece either in Nigeria or the USA.  She wants.. I am not actually sure what she wants.  A virile young man fawning her?

That reminds me- a while ago on this thread, we talked about a new spin-off for spousal visas, and also there being same-sex couples in the new series.  I haven't seen either, anyone got more info on that?

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

1 hour ago, Penguin_ie said:

Eh, they deserve eachother.  His priority is getting to the USA and having a baby, which he has made clear.  He will find a side piece either in Nigeria or the USA.  She wants.. I am not actually sure what she wants.  A virile young man fawning her?

That reminds me- a while ago on this thread, we talked about a new spin-off for spousal visas, and also there being same-sex couples in the new series.  I haven't seen either, anyone got more info on that?

There is a same-sex couple in the new season of “Before The 90 Days” which starts on 2/23.

Edited by JFH

Timeline in brief:

Now a US citizen!

Timeline
1 hour ago, JFH said:

There is a same-sex couple in the new season of “Before The 90 Days” which starts on 2/23.

Now that will be interesting to watch

Timeline
2 hours ago, Penguin_ie said:

Most likely Micheal will get some side baby momma in Nigeria, Angela's one egg is no good ...I mean its shouldn't even be there by now right? I mean if you factor a woman's body mechanisms every month. 

46 minutes ago, Sparkle Sparkle said:

Most likely Micheal will get some side baby momma in Nigeria, Angela's one egg is no good ...I mean its shouldn't even be there by now right? I mean if you factor a woman's body mechanisms every month. 

That last egg has done a runner run away GIF

Timeline

Who else thinks there's something not quite right about  Blake and Jasmine?