Eric-Pris

90 Day Fiance -- season ??? [merged threads]

2,971 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
5 hours ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

Normal real people like this. One of my favorite couples. The show really had to edit, to try and make them look troubled.

90 Day Fiancé' Stars Alexei & Loren Brovarnik Just Welcomed Their First Child

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/90-day-fianc-stars-alexei-202658950.html

I love watching Alexei and Loren on Pillow Talk.  They seem to be such a nice, normal, happy couple.  This season's couples are all train wrecks. I read that 90 Day Fiance The Other Way is coming back June 1 and Jenny and Summit are back on it as are Deavon and Jihoon.  

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
2 hours ago, Oliversmom said:

I love watching Alexei and Loren on Pillow Talk.  They seem to be such a nice, normal, happy couple.  This season's couples are all train wrecks. I read that 90 Day Fiance The Other Way is coming back June 1 and Jenny and Summit are back on it as are Deavon and Jihoon.  

Yeah me too they are so cute

Speak the truth even if your voice shakes

Timeline
5 hours ago, Nicola and Jordan said:

Ready to have you mind blown!!?? Check out Big Ed! 

1ACD81C2-7F1C-4862-8E81-6EE7358F2746.jpeg

Reminds me of how much I need to take care of my health and diet before I hit 50's

BREAKING NEWS....  Lana didn't show up at the restaurant for lunch with David.  He waited for 2 hours. 

I know that's a big shocker.  :rofl:

Guaranteed that this fool is not done yet.

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
28 minutes ago, Eric-Pris said:

BREAKING NEWS....  Lana didn't show up at the restaurant for lunch with David.  He waited for 2 hours. 

Damn I really thought she was gonna show. Probably worth giving it 1 or 30 more tries no?

These people are so messed up.  I mean they are all have some kind of problem that explains why they are single and have to be on a show that's nothing more than a circus.  They all have serious trust (jealousy) issues and just are very awkward in-person.  They are probably very good in chats.  

Timeline
On 4/16/2020 at 6:33 PM, Nicola and Jordan said:

Ready to have you mind blown!!?? Check out Big Ed! 

1ACD81C2-7F1C-4862-8E81-6EE7358F2746.jpeg

I keep telling myself that I have seen this photo somewhere 🤔🤔🤔

Screenshot_20200420_112429.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline
8 hours ago, Eric-Pris said:

More of s surprise was that that greasy spoon of a restaurant had champagne!

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Timeline
12 hours ago, Eric-Pris said:

Correct he is not done yet... He managed to find her address from God knows where.. He is going to find the devil in its own backyard. 

On the other hand, in contrast to Michael and Angela... Usman and baby girl Visa seems to zero on what they want.... Even Usman said he wants to go to America and he is ready to do all it takes! 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline
On 4/16/2020 at 6:50 AM, Cyberfx1024 said:

That's because they can't get that many real couples like what they used to in the beginning. The reason behind that is the Organizers and Moderators on this site are on point...… During the beginning of the show they used to be on here quite a bit scouring for couples to put on the show. Now you don't see them on here. 

Wait what?? I'm behind. How do you know TLC used to be here scouting?

Immigration journey is not: fast, for the faint at heart, easy, cheap, for the impatient nor right away. If more than 50% of this applies to you, best get off the bus.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
52 minutes ago, Timona said:

TLC used to be here scouting

They would PM people and post inquiries in the forums.  They were (and will still be) immediately banned upon discovery or when someone reports them.

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

1 hour ago, Timona said:

Wait what?? I'm behind. How do you know TLC used to be here scouting?

38 minutes ago, TBoneTX said:

They would PM people and post inquiries in the forums.  They were (and will still be) immediately banned upon discovery or when someone reports them.

Yep. I was one they contacted. I think I still have the PM.

“When starting an immigration journey, the best advice is to understand that sacrifices have to be made... whether it is time, money, or separation; or a combination of all.” - Unlockable

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline

Benjamin and Akinyi.

Not to bring an all topic back. It just flashed through my mind....

I hail from the same Kenyan community as Akinyi. In all honesty, I was seriously disgusted by all the lies she put forth as "tradition" when Benjamin went to Kenya. Like traditional marriage first, feeding parents cake (I think the parents were power tripping at this point, which really disgusts me), buying all those extra stuff for her family and all the remaining shenanigans. Yes, we buy stuff for in laws, but what your pocket allows. Similarly, dowry used to be a big thing back then. It's not nowadays,  it's more of giving something "small" to the bride's parents as a way of appreciation. I don't know why Akinyi and the folks are looking to get North of four $$ figures for her (the poor boy still owes). And to be more precise, back then, the amount of dowry to be paid depended on the level of education of your daughter. Akinyi doesn't look educated to me. Paying north of four $$ figures in dowry was lying to Benjamin. Heck, if Akinyi got that, I need to revisit my 2 in laws as I never got anything, yet my sisters have Masters degrees.

And lemme not get started on how the brother thought he was Jesus. I, being the only bother, don't even remember being included in my 2 sisters' wedding arrangements, nor did I behave like I was the gate to heaven. Maybe it's because I'm chilled and just like to be a free bird..🤗

P.S Benjamin,  if you ever see this, PM me. You're being taken for a ride. I loathe opportunists. 

Edited by Timona

Immigration journey is not: fast, for the faint at heart, easy, cheap, for the impatient nor right away. If more than 50% of this applies to you, best get off the bus.