Captain Ewok

Post Bugs here!

1,448 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
5 hours ago, geowrian said:

VJ timeline and your profile's status are separate.

You can update yours here: https://www.visajourney.com/profile/254174-lolrko/edit/

Thank you so much! fixed it

So this happened today several times:

djpngYJ.jpg

The ad blocks the posts. If I scroll up or down, it will eventually disappear. These only happen with these Mazda ads, and they are little video ads if that helps.

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

I am unable to update my timeline, each time i try to enter the "filing date" for 485, 765 and 131 i get the following error message:  

One of the dates or entries you entered seems to be incorrect. Here are a few common reasons why:

ball.gif Some dates may be entered incorrectly or out of order (ex: An NOA2 date before and NOA1 date).

ball.gif Time between when a petition (ex: I-129F) was mailed to the USCIS and the NOA1 (Notice of Receipt) may be too long. NOA1s (the date on the form itself) should be within eight weeks (max) of the date you originally sent the form to the USCIS.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

What is the time between your filing date and NOA1?

I am an Ewok. I am here to to keep the peace. Please contact me if you have a problem with the site or a complaint regarding a violation of the Terms of Service. For the fastest response please use the 'Contact Us' page to contact me.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/26/2020 at 11:37 AM, Brklyn Belle said:

I am unable to update my timeline, each time i try to enter the "filing date" for 485, 765 and 131 i get the following error message:  

One of the dates or entries you entered seems to be incorrect. Here are a few common reasons why:

ball.gif Some dates may be entered incorrectly or out of order (ex: An NOA2 date before and NOA1 date).

ball.gif Time between when a petition (ex: I-129F) was mailed to the USCIS and the NOA1 (Notice of Receipt) may be too long. NOA1s (the date on the form itself) should be within eight weeks (max) of the date you originally sent the form to the USCIS.

I'm having the same issue. 

Filed AOS & EAD June 15, 2020. NOA for both July 17, 2020. 
I have a feeling it has to do with switching from CR-1 process...dates thrown off somehow, I'm not sure. 

March 2019: Married, Filed I-130 in April 2019

AOS: Filed June 10, 2020, Received June 13, 2020, Cheque cashed July 16

(I-130 approved in Oct 2019 because we were originally doing consular CR-1 processing)
NOAs July 24 (dated July 17) 2020
Biometrics Jan 7, 2021 (notice dated Dec 12, received Dec 22)
Case updated to 'Interview Scheduled' (Jan 19, 2021, received letter Jan 25)

February 24! Interview! New Card being produced!

Feb 25, 2021: Case approved.

March 1, 2021: Card was mailed

March 4, 2021: Green Card Received! 🥳

March 25, 2021: SSN Application
March 29, 2021: Received SSN
Dec 5, 2022: I-751 ROC Delivered to Lockbox

Timeline
On 8/6/2020 at 3:43 PM, KAP2019 said:

I'm having the same issue. 

Filed AOS & EAD June 15, 2020. NOA for both July 17, 2020. 
I have a feeling it has to do with switching from CR-1 process...dates thrown off somehow, I'm not sure. 

is anyone monitoring this thread that can provide a solution??

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

They just updated their site.  I'll get the links fixed!

I am an Ewok. I am here to to keep the peace. Please contact me if you have a problem with the site or a complaint regarding a violation of the Terms of Service. For the fastest response please use the 'Contact Us' page to contact me.

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline
On 7/26/2020 at 8:37 AM, Brklyn Belle said:

I am having a similar issue with updating my timeline for ROC filing and NOA1 dates.

The time between is less than 8 weeks, but it still giving me the error.

I am able to add an earlier date than my actual NOA1 date without issue.

I posted screenshots in the thread below.

Can anyone take a look and respond?

I

Edited by mnk

AOS from J-1
2/26/2018    I-130 / I-485 / I-765 / I-131 packet sent
3/12/2018    NOA1

4/02/2018    Biometrics
7/17/2018    EAD & AP approved
9/20/2018    Interview - Approved!

9/28/2018    Green card in hand

ROC
6/26/2020    I-751 packet sent

6/29/2020    Case received
7/03/2020    WAC case number

7/29/2020    Submitted SR for non-delivery of notice

8/04/2020    NOA1 notice date

8/13/2020    Received NOA1

1/06/2021    Case transferred to NBC

1/21/2021    Fingerprints applied - no bio appt

6/23/2021    Approved! - New card ordered

Naturalization
9/04/2022    N-400 submitted online

9/04/2022    NOA1 + Biometrics reused

11/8/2022    Interview scheduled

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Bug - same as above, mentioned here before finding this, sorry - unable to update Timeline for Lifting Conditions w/ a NOA date without getting an error that my filing date and NOA date are both incorrect.  Also, it removes "Texas Service Center" selection every time I try to update my timeline, screenshots below:

Edited by papasmf

Citizenship process complete!  First a J1 work/travel Visa visitor from Philippines to Texas where we met each other, then back to Philippines.  Ultimately, immigrated here via a K1 Marriage-based petition in 2016, AOS started in 2017, completed in 2018, ROC started/completed in 2020, N-400/Citzenship granted in 2022 - timeline link below:

https://www.visajourney.com/timeline/profile.php?cfl=&id=245604

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Sweden
Timeline
On 8/24/2020 at 4:36 PM, papasmf said:

Bug - same as above, mentioned here before finding this, sorry - unable to update Timeline for Lifting Conditions w/ a NOA date without getting an error that my filing date and NOA date are both incorrect.  Also, it removes "Texas Service Center" selection every time I try to update my timeline, screenshots below:

I'm having this exact issue currently.

AOS

08/25/2020 - Sent I-130, I-485, I-131 and I-765 to Chicago Lockbox using USPS                                         11/06/2020 - Received physical receipt notice for I-765 in the mail

08/28/2020 - Package was received by USCIS                                                                                                   12/15/2020 - Online account updated and indicated the I-944 RFIE was sent

09/25/2020 - Debit Card was charged by USCIS                                                                                                 12/28/2020 - Recieved the I-944 RFIE via e-mail after speaking with a tier 2 officer

09/29/2020 - Recieved text notifications from USCIS with reciept numbers                                                  1/11/2021 - Responded to the RFIE and sent the I-944 to USCIS 

10/01/2020 - Recieved rejected I-765 back                                                                                                           3/3/2021 - Biometrics scheduled for 03/29

10/05/2020 - Recieved physical reciept notices in the mail

10/06/2020 - Sent I-765 to Chicago Lockbox using UPS

10/09/2020 - Package was recieved by USCIS

10/30/2020 - Recieved text notication from USCIS with reciept number for I-765