Captain Ewok

Post Bugs here!

1,448 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline

When I reviewed the US embassy it showed in my timeline as 'rating'. For the POE it asked for the harassment level and shows accordingly in the timeline. But for the US local office it also asks for a rating but shows as harassment level in my timeline. So obviously the harassment level for New Orleans is very good 😂 

Maybe that can be fixed so that either it asks for rating and shows like that or it asks for the harassment level and then shows like that.

Screenshot_20210226-221248_Samsung Internet.jpg

On 1/29/2021 at 8:32 PM, mbssss said:

I am unable to update the dates for my I-131 on my timeline. Not sure if that could be solved or if there is something that I am overlooking. 

Same here. I could update the NOA1 for the I-765 and I-485 but not the I-131.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline
11 hours ago, KatherinMichell said:

My sent date and NOA1 date for I-129F are more than 8 weeks apart and it's not allowing me to save those dates. Can someone help me with this?

How far are they apart?  We have some error checks in place to prevent typos on dates.

I am an Ewok. I am here to to keep the peace. Please contact me if you have a problem with the site or a complaint regarding a violation of the Terms of Service. For the fastest response please use the 'Contact Us' page to contact me.

Timeline
10 hours ago, KatherinMichell said:

Close to 10 weeks apart. 9 weeks and 5 days to be exact. 

Try now?

I am an Ewok. I am here to to keep the peace. Please contact me if you have a problem with the site or a complaint regarding a violation of the Terms of Service. For the fastest response please use the 'Contact Us' page to contact me.

• 2 weeks later...

How do I get my status to change from AOS (pending) to AOS (approved)? I figured it'd be automatic when I entered Green Card Approval date, but it hasn't.

March 2019: Married, Filed I-130 in April 2019

AOS: Filed June 10, 2020, Received June 13, 2020, Cheque cashed July 16

(I-130 approved in Oct 2019 because we were originally doing consular CR-1 processing)
NOAs July 24 (dated July 17) 2020
Biometrics Jan 7, 2021 (notice dated Dec 12, received Dec 22)
Case updated to 'Interview Scheduled' (Jan 19, 2021, received letter Jan 25)

February 24! Interview! New Card being produced!

Feb 25, 2021: Case approved.

March 1, 2021: Card was mailed

March 4, 2021: Green Card Received! 🥳

March 25, 2021: SSN Application
March 29, 2021: Received SSN
Dec 5, 2022: I-751 ROC Delivered to Lockbox

57 minutes ago, KAP2019 said:

How do I get my status to change from AOS (pending) to AOS (approved)? I figured it'd be automatic when I entered Green Card Approval date, but it hasn't.

It isn't automatic. You need to go into your profile and change it yourself.

1 minute ago, laylalex said:

It isn't automatic. You need to go into your profile and change it yourself.

Doh!! haha
Thanks!

March 2019: Married, Filed I-130 in April 2019

AOS: Filed June 10, 2020, Received June 13, 2020, Cheque cashed July 16

(I-130 approved in Oct 2019 because we were originally doing consular CR-1 processing)
NOAs July 24 (dated July 17) 2020
Biometrics Jan 7, 2021 (notice dated Dec 12, received Dec 22)
Case updated to 'Interview Scheduled' (Jan 19, 2021, received letter Jan 25)

February 24! Interview! New Card being produced!

Feb 25, 2021: Case approved.

March 1, 2021: Card was mailed

March 4, 2021: Green Card Received! 🥳

March 25, 2021: SSN Application
March 29, 2021: Received SSN
Dec 5, 2022: I-751 ROC Delivered to Lockbox

• 1 month later...
On 3/2/2021 at 10:58 AM, laylalex said:

Same here. I could update the NOA1 for the I-765 and I-485 but not the I-131.

I am having the same problem.  Sent date to Notice date is 4 weeks apart. Works fine for 485 and 765, but receive an error for 131.

• 1 month later...
Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

I'm trying to update my timeline. Something weird happened and it switched us to being listed as being from Armenia and I'd like to list our N400 updates. Every time I try to hit submit with the updates I get an error saying " Please enter a date in the format YYYY-MM-DD for the "Date of Marriage" field." But I don't have a Date of Marriage Field listed on the timeline page? Is there a way to reset this? Thanks!

Timeline
On 6/9/2021 at 8:07 AM, Zowky said:

I'm trying to update my timeline. Something weird happened and it switched us to being listed as being from Armenia and I'd like to list our N400 updates. Every time I try to hit submit with the updates I get an error saying " Please enter a date in the format YYYY-MM-DD for the "Date of Marriage" field." But I don't have a Date of Marriage Field listed on the timeline page? Is there a way to reset this? Thanks!

Fixed!

Not really a bug....

I use a VPN to access some sites in the U.S.  I am in the Philippines.

Recently, I often can't access VisaJourney.com unless I have VPN on.  Any thoughts on why?

I get this right now if I don't have VPN on:

1546918926_Screenshot(305).thumb.png.bcc4d2852dfac99dbd9c8a1a6d8efa8f.png

Spouse

Nov. 29th, 2020: I-130 submitted online, NOA 1 Nov. 30th, 2020

Feb. 19th, 2021: Case Is Being Actively Reviewed By USCIS

Feb. 19th, 2021: I-130 Approved 😊

Feb. 25th, 2021: Welcome letter from NVC

Mar. 9th, 2021:  Received Hard Copy NOA 2 I-797 in mail

October, 2021: One Year Postponement of Move, Visa Completion On Hold

Feb. 4th, 2022: Submitted DS 260

Stepdaughter

Nov. 29th, 2020: I-130 submitted online, NOA 1 Nov. 30th, 2020

Dec. 9th, 2020: Case Is Being Actively Reviewed By USCIS

Feb. 19th, 2021: Case Is Being Actively Reviewed By USCIS

Feb. 19th, 2021: I-130 Approved 😊

Feb. 25th, 2021: Welcome letter from NVC

Mar. 9th, 2021:  Received Hard Copy NOA 2 I-797 in mail

October, 2021: One Year Postponement of Move, Visa Completion On Hold

Feb. 4th, 2022: Submitted DS 260

Timeline
On 6/12/2021 at 7:16 PM, seekingthetruth said:

Not really a bug....

I use a VPN to access some sites in the U.S.  I am in the Philippines.

Recently, I often can't access VisaJourney.com unless I have VPN on.  Any thoughts on why?

I get this right now if I don't have VPN on:

1546918926_Screenshot(305).thumb.png.bcc4d2852dfac99dbd9c8a1a6d8efa8f.png

PM me your IP address when you can reach us.