Swissmiss82

I-129F June, Part II

5,784 posts in this topic

Just now, John & Rose said:

Expedites are very difficult.  I think June had 9 out of almost 4500.  We are in the driver's seat now, or at least sitting in front with our heads out the window.  We will all be approved soon.

Dang ! yes ... I am happy for June peeps.

I have ways away still to go ...lol Oct filer is here LOL...

but keep praying that all June filers get approved ASAP so July, Aug and other filers move forward faster :D

ROC

- Mailed June 27,2020

- Delivered July 1, 2020

- SMS with Case Nr. SRC  and Check cashed July 8, 2020 

- NOA received July 20,2020- NOA dated July 14,2020

-Fingersprinting applied notification - Aug 10,2020

- Card being produced - Nov 2, 2020

2 minutes ago, Christy&J said:

Dang ! yes ... I am happy for June peeps.

I have ways away still to go ...lol Oct filer is here LOL...

but keep praying that all June filers get approved ASAP so July, Aug and other filers move forward faster :D

October!!!  Ah, a visitor.  You are actually in good shape as things should settle back down after the May and June challenges.  I doubt if it will get back to 2 to 3 months but 4 is possible.   I believe your timeline will be early March and possibly even late February if you catch a break.  May and June and the first half of July are going to be at the 6 month point (tomorrow is my 6 months) but August will see some improvement and it slowly gets better from there.

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

13 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

October!!!  Ah, a visitor.  You are actually in good shape as things should settle back down after the May and June challenges.  I doubt if it will get back to 2 to 3 months but 4 is possible.   I believe your timeline will be early March and possibly even late February if you catch a break.  May and June and the first half of July are going to be at the 6 month point (tomorrow is my 6 months) but August will see some improvement and it slowly gets better from there.

Haha ! Yeppers I am indeed  a visitor, I ve been wandering to May, June and soon July filer, to have little feeling of excitement of NOA 2 approval.

LOL getting my heart ready for when my time is arrive, I don't want get heart attack xD

but yea I am praying that I will get my NOA 2 at least in March...Oh SANTA please hear my wish ! I've been a good girl this year, haven't I ?! :wub:

ROC

- Mailed June 27,2020

- Delivered July 1, 2020

- SMS with Case Nr. SRC  and Check cashed July 8, 2020 

- NOA received July 20,2020- NOA dated July 14,2020

-Fingersprinting applied notification - Aug 10,2020

- Card being produced - Nov 2, 2020

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline
3 hours ago, IshTre said:

Praying for @Trinab80 and @Maria1989 if you don't hear something by this week I will be on the phone calling multiple times a day for you guys. This is ridiculuous. Let this be a great day for the untouched May filers. I want my approval soon too, but want you to get yours first. Keep your heads up. I wish everyone a day full of snow flakes of approvals.

Awwwww thanks ! We appreciate your well wishes and hopefully you are very close as well and hear something really soon and make a mad dash to the finish line 😘

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
2 hours ago, AZSunshine78 said:

@IshTre You’re one, like myself, who’s one of the very few left for June 5th, correct?

Praying for everyone (especially us!) today❤️

Yes I'm one of those June 5th untouched. :( They left us and other May filers to move on to later June cases. I'm praying for everyone to.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hey all.. I read on our old thread that it is stopped now.. I got nervous.. I don't want to lose u all.. Its giving me strength.. but happy again.. keep talking here.. wanna meet u all after coming US.. great group.. love U all

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

As much as I was excited about June starting, there are so many people struggling in May.

Whether it's not having heard back yet, RFE still processing or stuck in AP.

It scared me how complicated the process can be.

Heartbreaking to watch. :( 

I genuinely hope that it doesn't happen to any of us.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Geez! I thought I lost you guys! Good thing I found the new thread.

My fiancée is a little bummed with the long wait so I gave her my VJ login details. She has a lot of reading to do when she gets home from work. :P

Hoping and praying that our early June filers get their NOA2's really soon. I guess we won't get ours until after new year's but that's ok.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

THANK THE LORD I FOUND YOU GUYS - I felt like I was drowning there for a couple hours .... I need you :D:wub:

Yea I found the new page, I hope our day is soon, they touched the one right before ours and some after ours all RFEs so I hope that may be good news for us and approvals soon. I hope they rain or snow approvals it is cold here.     I know we are all in the same boat on this journey and any progress is good after waiting for six months.

June 9th NOA1          December 15th NOA2      January 18th NVC Received

January 29th NVC Number     January 31 NVC left    Feb 5th Embassy Received

Feb 9th Filed DS-160 and scheduled interview      March 21st Medical 😭   March 27 second medical 

April 02 medical results   Interview: Grandmother's Birthday. :)  Arrival of Fiancee: 04/13/2018

Wedding Date: 5/27/2018  AOS sent: 6/02/2018 Bio-meterics 8/17/2018  Approved 2 year Green Card: 10/10/2018 Notice of Action 10/15/2018

2 Year conditional Green Card 10/17/2018  Now living our life keeping in mind to fill paperwork for 10 year card 7/20/2020.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.