aeiouwxyz

Missing email receipt !!!

14 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Italy
Timeline

We sent our I-129F via certified mail and we have confirmation that they received our application on the 27th of December.

Today is the 4th of January and we still haven't got an e-mail receipt from them and the money has not been cashed yet. (We added the G-1145 and the G-1450 on the top of our packet).

We also thoroughly checked the application before sending it to make sure that everything is correct. 

Is anybody else experiencing a similar delay??

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Italy
Timeline
23 minutes ago, powerpuff said:

~~ Topic moved from Process & Procedures to Progress Reports ~~

Delay?? It’s been 5 business days. Not to mention it’s the holiday season. USCIS has 30 days to issue you receipts of notices. Please curb your expectations, that is not a delay. 

Electronic notices are not a guarantee, they are a courtesy. Sometimes people do not receive any 

I've been checking the timeline of other couples on this website who sent their application around the days that we sent it and they received the NOA1 within days and that is why I was asking.

This is also the second time we send our application and the first time they lost it I their mail. 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline
1 hour ago, Elliejet said:

I've been checking the timeline of other couples on this website who sent their application around the days that we sent it and they received the NOA1 within days and that is why I was asking.

This is also the second time we send our application and the first time they lost it I their mail. 

I think you are good. As powerpuff said it was holiday season. Look out for the money withdrawal. That's the best indicator. As far as I know they do a basic check for a formally correct petition at the lockbox before they charge money and queue up the petition.

Question out of curiosity. You have Munich as consulate. As far as I know only Frankfurt does K1s and other immigration related visa. Would be interesting to know if that works out or they later ask you to flip to Frankfurt.

Edited by Eddie101

10 minutes ago, Eddie101 said:

I think you are good. As powerpuff said it was holiday season. Look out for the money withdrawal. That's the best indicator. As far as I know they do a basic check for a formally correct petition at the lockbox before they charge money and queue up the petition.

Question out of curiosity. You have Munich as consulate. As far as I know only Frankfurt does K1s and other immigration related visa. Would be interesting to know if that works out or they later ask you to flip to Frankfurt.

The interview will default to Frankfurt, regardless of what was put on the form.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Myanmar
Timeline

Given the coming I-485, I-865, I-131, and I-751 fee hikes it would be blessing if your I-129F was lost as I-130 end to end will be less expensive.  

Bit as others have said, it is all but certain to be processed. 

That definitely is not a delay, especially considering the holidays. Be patient.

I agree that the K-1 isn't the best choice, but it's too late for that now.

7 hours ago, Mike E said:

Given the coming I-485, I-865, I-131, and I-751 fee hikes it would be blessing if your I-129F was lost as I-130 end to end will be less expensive.  

Bit as others have said, it is all but certain to be processed. 

n/m

Edited by Gary Rich

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline

Self delete 

Edited by Timona

Immigration journey is not: fast, for the faint at heart, easy, cheap, for the impatient nor right away. If more than 50% of this applies to you, best get off the bus.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline
14 hours ago, Elliejet said:

It's a hit or miss if you'll get an email/text. If you don't have your real NOA1 in the mail by the end of the month, that's when you can start to inquire with USCIS.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

On 1/4/2023 at 1:26 PM, Jorgedig said:

The interview will default to Frankfurt, regardless of what was put on the form.

Why would the interview be transferred to Frankfurt? Frankfurt and Munich are both consulates. 

3 hours ago, Denglish Love said:

Why would the interview be transferred to Frankfurt? Frankfurt and Munich are both consulates. 

Because immigrant visa interviews are  only done in Frankfurt.

13 hours ago, Denglish Love said:

Munich doesn't process K1 visas.  K1 and immigrant visa applicants in Germany may interview only at Frankfurt.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
23 hours ago, Jorgedig said:

Because immigrant visa interviews are  only done in Frankfurt.

Oh, ok. I didn't know that. Thanks for telling me

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.