Greencard-22

I-751 October 2021 Filers

738 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
4 hours ago, Cheschirecat said:

Which service center? 

Which service center? 

Oh I haven’t received mine yet 🙂 But to answer your question California is my service center. Still hanging tight here as most of us ) 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Japan
Timeline
4 hours ago, Cheschirecat said:

Which service center? 

Which service center? 

California Service Center.

7 hours ago, JackMatt said:

Congratulations! So, at some point it happens!

Thank you!  I hope it will happen for you soon too!

9 hours ago, Elena & Craig said:

Congrats 🥳 So far you are just a 4th person here to get your approval. 

Thank you!  Wishing you the best of luck in your journey!

Timeline
49 minutes ago, digitalplumbing said:

Was originally not planning to file for naturalization till the ROC was approved, but after waiting for a year and seeing virtually no movement with the Vermont Service Center, submitted the N-400 application yesterday.

Yeah. It takes heaps of time, so it seems. California Service Center - also no updates since March when they reused my fingerprints. Filing for N-400 as soon as I’m eligible - Oct 16. 

Filed: Timeline

Long time lurker- WAC filer. This forum (and spreadsheet) has given me a lot of insight, but also provided me with nervousness. But most importantly also peace of mind, sort of. 

Filed September 28 2021

Got Approved on September 9 2022. Got card a week later.

Good luck with everyone on your journey. I wish you the best.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
20 hours ago, Dual1ty said:

Long time lurker- WAC filer. This forum (and spreadsheet) has given me a lot of insight, but also provided me with nervousness. But most importantly also peace of mind, sort of. 

Filed September 28 2021

Got Approved on September 9 2022. Got card a week later.

Good luck with everyone on your journey. I wish you the best.

Congrats! 

On 10/3/2022 at 10:43 AM, digitalplumbing said:

Was originally not planning to file for naturalization till the ROC was approved, but after waiting for a year and seeing virtually no movement with the Vermont Service Center, submitted the N-400 application yesterday.

The I-751 status today indicates that the case was transferred to "another office".

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
40 minutes ago, digitalplumbing said:

The I-751 status today indicates that the case was transferred to "another office".

We just got the same update!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
1 hour ago, digitalplumbing said:

sounds like a batch update day in Vermont.

And high time! Good luck!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
22 hours ago, Joyoussinger said:

And high time! Good luck!

It's gratifying to know there may be living, breathing earthlings who actually enter the building up in Vermont and perform some kind of service.

Timeline
5 minutes ago, privic said:

WAC has been working too. Just got notification for New Card Is Being Produced :) 

Parabéns!!! What’s your local field office and have you already applied for citizenship?

3 hours ago, Elena & Craig said:

Parabéns!!! What’s your local field office and have you already applied for citizenship?

Los Angeles CA.
I become eligible for naturalization in a couple of days. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline
23 hours ago, privic said:

WAC has been working too. Just got notification for New Card Is Being Produced :) 

Congratulations! So actually is 12 months not 10.5 like USCIS declares...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.