J&D1008

JULY 2021 I-129 K-1 FFILERS

721 posts in this topic

On 8/16/2022 at 1:24 AM, Cheddy said:

Hey Everyone!

After last week’s miraculous 4 Updates, I decided it's time to start doing a daily scan.

We had a huge showing today from June: 125 Updates, 100 of which were NEW (not in progress), and 114 of which were approvals! USCIS Usually has its biggest day on Monday and significantly tapers off from there, but let's hope we can keep this momentum going.

Anyways, here are today's updates:

08/15/22

107500 - Name Was Updated

109500 - Case Was Approved

115000 - Case Was Denied

3 Total Updates (Total 2 New / 1 In Progress

As we are all waiting for approvals this month. Can somebody explain what are the next steps in the process once we get the approval. Is there anything that we can prepare for or better understand on our end. Waiting is extremely hard so I figured it might make sense to prepare for the next steps just to use the time

3 minutes ago, Cheddy said:

(Un)Happy Friday Everyone!

Today we got a big day of garbage from the USCIS! A total of 16 Approvals across May, June & July.

This week the USCIS touched approximately 589 Cases, a bit of a drop from last week. Unfortunately, we have a holiday weekend coming up, so it's possible that USCIS workers took a vacation early. Due to Monday being off, I don't have high hopes for next week either.

Today's Updates:
106500 - 1 Approval, 1 RFES (2 new / 0 in progress)
107000 - 1 Approval, 3 RFESs (2 new / 2 in progress)
107500 - 2 Approvals, 1 RFES, 1 Other (Case Was Transferred to Another Office) (2 new / 1 in progress)
108000 - 4 RFESs (4 new / 0 in progress)
108500 - 3 RFESs (3 new / 0 in progress)
109000 - 2 RFESs, 1 Other (Name Was Updated) (2 new / 1 in progress)
109500 - 3 RFESs (2 new / 1 in progress)
110000 - 2 Approvals, 1 RFES, 1 RFER (3 new / 1 in progress)
110500 - 2 RFESs (2 new / 0 in progress)
111000 - 1 RFES, 1 Withdrawal (2 new / 0 in progress)
111500 - 2 RFESs (2 new / 0 in progress)
09/02/22: 33 Total Updates: 6 Approvals, 23 RFESs, 1 RFER, 1 Withdrawal, 2 Others

Stay strong everyone! No Labor Day weekend slump can hurt us, after everything the USCIS has already put us through!

Agree with you! One more time all we can do is be patient 😩

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
On 9/2/2022 at 1:50 PM, Sanda2022 said:

As we are all waiting for approvals this month. Can somebody explain what are the next steps in the process once we get the approval. Is there anything that we can prepare for or better understand on our end. Waiting is extremely hard so I figured it might make sense to prepare for the next steps just to use the time

I've been preparing incase of an RFE - getting all forms and documents ready. I've been making sure my fiance is prepared for his medical exam, he knows who to call, where to go, what to bring, what might be asked and what vaccines he will need. We are also slowly making plans for traveling for his visa interview, plans for him traveling to the US and even thoughts about our wedding. I think it's good to plan ahead as much as possible - it helps manifest!

3 hours ago, SaraClaire11 said:

I've been preparing incase of an RFE - getting all forms and documents ready. I've been making sure my fiance is prepared for his medical exam, he knows who to call, where to go, what to bring, what might be asked and what vaccines he will need. We are also slowly making plans for traveling for his visa interview, plans for him traveling to the US and even thoughts about our wedding. I think it's good to plan ahead as much as possible - it helps manifest!

That is awesome and yes it does help manifest! How did you go about getting the information for the medical exam. Is it through the embassy website?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
4 hours ago, Sanda2022 said:

That is awesome and yes it does help manifest! How did you go about getting the information for the medical exam. Is it through the embassy website?

travel.state.gov has been a great resource 

5 minutes ago, SolRebel said:

So I saw this status and almost started crying again. Went to case tracker to find my case number range and BOOM, the alert pops up and then tells me our case was approved! Halleluyer! Finally! We are July 1 Filers and it's about dang time.

Congratulations !!! I’m happy for you ! I hope , I will have same feeling one day!!! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.