J&D1008

JULY 2021 I-129 K-1 FFILERS

721 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Hey Y'all!

Total for week: 613 Touched (March-April-May-June) - 403 of them were from June - 300 of those June were NEW previously untouched cases.

There are approximately 1000 Untouched June cases left! We're getting closer! Two more weeks maybe!

Another nothing-burger for us today:

08/19/22
109000 - Expedite Request Denied

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
6 hours ago, Cheddy said:

Hey Y'all!

Total for week: 613 Touched (March-April-May-June) - 403 of them were from June - 300 of those June were NEW previously untouched cases.

There are approximately 1000 Untouched June cases left! We're getting closer! Two more weeks maybe!

Another nothing-burger for us today:

08/19/22
109000 - Expedite Request Denied

There was also one RFE in the 1075xx group 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Mbfernandes said:

There was also one RFE in the 1075xx group 

Just checked, you're absolutely right. I ran my scan at around 7pm, they must have updated that one after.

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Cheddy said:

Just checked, you're absolutely right. I ran my scan at around 7pm, they must have updated that one after.

No worries! Appreciative of your scans!

Came across this one as I usually scan close to my own case. I think they might start July for real by the last week of August. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

My fiancé and I are about two weeks away from the 13.5 month mark for the NOA2. From what I'm seeing, it looks like the USCIS is still lying about the processing times. CMIIW but they are saying 80% of cases are processed within 13.5 months and it doesn't seem like that is happening.

Timeline
14 minutes ago, Ako & Rich said:

My fiancé and I are about two weeks away from the 13.5 month mark for the NOA2. From what I'm seeing, it looks like the USCIS is still lying about the processing times. CMIIW but they are saying 80% of cases are processed within 13.5 months and it doesn't seem like that is happening.

Yeah, I agree. Folks are being approved around the 430 days mark.

HELLOOOOOO PEOPLE!!!! OMG I can't believe I haven't seen this thread until now, but I've been catching up on past messages and I'm SO glad to have found this group ❤️ You can see my profile for deets, but my partner is a Venezuelan citizen with residency in Panama and we are in month 13 of waiting on our NOA2, same as the rest of y'all. I'm so excited that you have actual daily updates on actual activity from USCIS?!?! Wow- I'm so looking forward to sharing this with my partner and we will be PENDIENTE (paying attention) to this thread from now on for sure!

Timeline
On 8/20/2022 at 12:55 PM, Mbfernandes said:

No worries! Appreciative of your scans!

Came across this one as I usually scan close to my own case. I think they might start July for real by the last week of August. 

Just curious, how are you all running the scans? 

Timeline
7 minutes ago, Mbfernandes said:

Through case track app, but others probably do so through coding. 

Thank you. It only allows up to 200 cases right? I've tinkered with it myself; I suppose, one has to run a blanket search for all the numbers first, then, as they double-back, they can search only I-129F cases?

Timeline
3 hours ago, Lynxyonok said:

Thank you. It only allows up to 200 cases right? I've tinkered with it myself; I suppose, one has to run a blanket search for all the numbers first, then, as they double-back, they can search only I-129F cases?

Up to 500, but there's no way of only getting I129F when tracking. But once it's done, you can click on only K1s for both charts and list. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.