WeNandC

I-751 August Filers - Removing Conditions

514 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline
4 minutes ago, WillieT1986 said:

hehe yeah. I only sent a Statement for every Quarter lol. If they cannot figure it out from Quarterly Statements then um, they may need to work on their skill that I cannot think of the name of anymore because I instantly forgot it while typing this. lol

Geez, that is a hella lot though! 

Oh really?! Idk why I thought you sent all statements. That's really good to know then. Some people say all, but others only sent quarterly so I might be able to get away with quarterly (hopefully).

K1 Fiance Visa: 207 days & AOS w/EAD and AP: 180 days

Spoiler

K1 Fiance Visa: 207 days                                                                                                                               AOS from K1 w/EAD and AP: 180 days

09/12/18: NOA1 old site (9/17 new site)                                                                                                     05/22/19: AOS package mailed to Chicago, IL

01/28/19: NOA2 new site (old site never changed)                                                                                   05/24/19: USCIS Received date for AOS/EAD/AP

02/19/19: NVC Received                                                                                                                                05/29/19: Notice date for AOS/EAD/AP

02/20/19: Case Number Assigned                                                                                                               06/19/19: Biometrics Appointment

04/05/19: Interview - APPROVED!                                                                                                                06/14/19: Biometrics Completed - walk in

04/08/19: CEAC-NIV Application Received                                                                                                 08/06/19: Ready to be Scheduled for Interview Status

04/09/19: CEAC-NIV Administrative Processing                                                                                       10/11/19: Interview Scheduled status

04/10/19: CEAC- Issued                                                                                                                                 11/05/19: EAD/AP approved

04/12/19: Visa in hand                                                                                                                                   11/16/19: EAD/AP card Received

04/30-5/1/19: POE via IAH - Houston, TX                                                                                                   11/18/19: AOS Interview - APPROVED! same day status change to Approved, then New Card being Produced

05/10/19: I Do's!                                                                                                                                               11/25/19: Green Card in Hand

ROC:                                                                                                                                                                  

08/20/21: Filed ROC

08/23/21: USCIS received package

08/25/21: Text received/Case # assigned

08/26/22: Case transferred to NBC for "speedy processing"

Citizenship:

08/22/22: Filed N-400 online

08/22/22: NOA1/Biometrics Reused                                                                                                           

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Venezuela
Timeline

Hi all!

Package mailed with USPS: 8-10-2021

Package delivered: 8-13-2021

Text message received: 8-16-2021

My file was assigned to the LIN service center. Based on their processing times, I’m guessing  this is going to be really long ☹️.  

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

2021-08-09 - my 90 day window opened

2021-08-10 - FEDEX'd my PACKAGE and delayed it for lots of days 😔😢

2021-08-16 - Delivered (finally) JPONCE signed for my package

Hey guys! Joining the club. Sent ours on Friday (08/14), today it was delivered (08/16). The filing window opened yesterday. Did not attach the G-1145 form this time, so looks like it is going to take some time to hear any news. Fingers crossed now and here a long waiting game starts (the processing times do not look good :(((). Should be processed in Vermont, not sure though entirely, assuming so since I am in NYS. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline
On 8/15/2021 at 10:02 PM, celie&joseph said:

Oh really?! Idk why I thought you sent all statements. That's really good to know then. Some people say all, but others only sent quarterly so I might be able to get away with quarterly (hopefully).

Yeah, it's interesting. I sent basically quarterly, except this year I added in July's with my June Quarterly since it became available like 1 to 2 days I planned on mailing out my wifes package. So, added it as most recent. Only thing I hope doesn't bite us in the ### is I only submitted our Joint Account and neither of our single personal accounts lol. I showed her bff here how much I sent and she told me I was stupid for sending so much lol because when her bff mailed off hers I guess she barely sent anything in herself and received hers last year I think it was. So, who knows. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline
9 hours ago, bsaeb said:

Hi all!

Package mailed with USPS: 8-10-2021

Package delivered: 8-13-2021

Text message received: 8-16-2021

My file was assigned to the LIN service center. Based on their processing times, I’m guessing  this is going to be really long ☹️.  

I have been looking into LIN some. Although it has a HUGE ### range, as someone who pointed it out earlier, some LIN's are getting processed within 9 months it seems. I went through that Spreadsheet posted on page 1 or 2 and went back to Sept, Oct, Nov, and Dec and it seems half of all LIN's (seems half got reported online so dunno if they're all processed, or just those who reported it) have been processed already and I believe Dec 2020 was the last month so far with processed LIN's so still hope! lol

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
On 8/15/2021 at 9:57 PM, WillieT1986 said:

hehe yeah. I only sent a Statement for every Quarter lol. If they cannot figure it out from Quarterly Statements then um, they may need to work on their skill that I cannot think of the name of anymore because I instantly forgot it while typing this. lol

Geez, that is a hella lot though! 

Wow I only sent the first statement of our joint account from 2019 and the last we received this month, same with morgages statements first and last

®️

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

Finally received noa letter today! I was just about to start worrying that they could sent it to our previous address :)

Hello, I am new here, sharing timeline of my I-751 

August 15, 2021 - 90 days time frame open

August 16, 2021 - Mailed packet to Phoenix by UPS

August 17, 2021 - Received by USCIS

August 19, 2021 - Notification by text with Case Number

Potomac Processing Center, waiting for Notice of Action in the mail. 

Had money taken out today, they received the package on Monday. No text, so waiting for the NOA. Wondering how long it will take after the money was taken out of the account. Honestly did not expect it to happen so quickly lol

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
5 hours ago, stellamahoo said:

Did you use tabs on your paper or paper clips to divide at all? 

I wanted to use paper clips, but then it ended up being too bulky, so I used tabs. I believe I still used paper clips for some stuff like utility bills (just because there were too many pages), but not for everything.  

So, we sent in the packet last week on 8/11.  Daughter is added to the application (wife is primary).  They received it on 8/13.  Got text message on Tuesday of this week 8/17.

Received daughter's extension letter yesterday 8/19.  The receipt number on daughter's i-797 works on both old and new case status sites.  It, correctly, identifies her application as the dependent of the primary applicant.  The receipt number from the text message is "invalid" on both the old and new sites and no sign of the i-797 for the mother.  Throughout this whole process, we've been getting every NOA at the same time.

Kinda wondering what the deal is.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.