WeNandC

I-751 August Filers - Removing Conditions

514 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, K&N10 said:

Do I need to also send passport-style photographs of me and one for my husband?  

I think they get taken during your biometrics appointment. If you get a waiver for it, they would use the ones from your last appointment. 

1. Spoiler

1. Package sent to USCIS : 06/09/2019 
    2. Package received by USCIS : 06/13/2019
    3. NOA date from USCIS: 06/18/2019
    4. Text/Email notices sent : 06/20/2019
    5. Physical Notices mailed : 06/19/2019
    6. FingerPrint notice sent : 06/25/2019
    7. FingerPrint notice scheduled : 07/11/2019
    8. FingerPrint Walk-in:  07/02/2019
    9. FingerPrint Review Completed:  07/02/2019 and 07/04/2019. For some reason, it's listed twice. 
    10. RFE 1: 08/19/2019: RFE email notification. 08/23/2019: Physical mail received.
    11. RFE Response received by USCIS:  08/26/2019
    12. NOA date from USCIS for RFE receipt: 08/28/2019
    13. Case is Ready to Be Scheduled for An Interview: 09/05/2019
    14. Interview was scheduled: Email on 09/12/2019 
    15. EAD expedite requested: 09/24/2019
    16. Status change to Expedite Request Received: 09/26/2019 ( Made a request as I had to accept a job offer ASAP!)
    17. Case History Updates: 09/27/2019
      1. On September 27, 2019, your request to have your case expedited, referral number XXXXXX, was assigned to an officer for response.
      2. On September 27, 2019, we sent a response to your request to have your case expedited, referral number XXXXXX
      3. On September 27, 2019, your request to have your case expedited, referral number XXXXXX, was completed.
    18. Faxed evidence for EAD expedite: 10/07/2019
    19. AP/EAD Text/Email approval : 10/18/2019 ( Don't think it's because of the expedite)
    20. AP/EAD Physical cards mailed : 10/22/2019
    21. Interview Date: 10/22/2019
    22. I-485 approved : 10/22/2019
    23. GC card mailed : 10/28/2019

ROC

1. I-751 sent to USCIS: 08/25/2021
  2. Package received by USCIS : 08/30/2021
  3. Received package back from USCIS due to form processing error: 09/07/2021
  4. Mailed new application to USCIS: 09/07/2021
  5. Package received by USCIS : 09/09/2021
  6. Received text for receipt#: 09/11/2021 (Dated 09/10/2021)
  7. Check cashed: 09/14/2021
  8. Received letter about Biometrics waiver: 10/25/2021

Hi guys!

We filed our I751 and it was received on the 16th of August according to the usps mail tracker.  Since today I still dont get a receipt in mail. (We filed with lawyer no G1145, I did not know about that option)

I see that everybody getting the receipts in a couple of days. Anybody has any Idea whats going on with my case? Lawyer said it can take up to 6 weeks, Im just wondering why everybody is on a fast track but me :(  

Filed: Other Timeline

So, not trying to freak out lol but it's been almost a week and my case number still shows not found in the system and no NOA1 in the mail yet. Anyone had this issue with their case number that lasted more than a few days?

K1 Fiance Visa: 207 days & AOS w/EAD and AP: 180 days

Spoiler

K1 Fiance Visa: 207 days                                                                                                                               AOS from K1 w/EAD and AP: 180 days

09/12/18: NOA1 old site (9/17 new site)                                                                                                     05/22/19: AOS package mailed to Chicago, IL

01/28/19: NOA2 new site (old site never changed)                                                                                   05/24/19: USCIS Received date for AOS/EAD/AP

02/19/19: NVC Received                                                                                                                                05/29/19: Notice date for AOS/EAD/AP

02/20/19: Case Number Assigned                                                                                                               06/19/19: Biometrics Appointment

04/05/19: Interview - APPROVED!                                                                                                                06/14/19: Biometrics Completed - walk in

04/08/19: CEAC-NIV Application Received                                                                                                 08/06/19: Ready to be Scheduled for Interview Status

04/09/19: CEAC-NIV Administrative Processing                                                                                       10/11/19: Interview Scheduled status

04/10/19: CEAC- Issued                                                                                                                                 11/05/19: EAD/AP approved

04/12/19: Visa in hand                                                                                                                                   11/16/19: EAD/AP card Received

04/30-5/1/19: POE via IAH - Houston, TX                                                                                                   11/18/19: AOS Interview - APPROVED! same day status change to Approved, then New Card being Produced

05/10/19: I Do's!                                                                                                                                               11/25/19: Green Card in Hand

ROC:                                                                                                                                                                  

08/20/21: Filed ROC

08/23/21: USCIS received package

08/25/21: Text received/Case # assigned

08/26/22: Case transferred to NBC for "speedy processing"

Citizenship:

08/22/22: Filed N-400 online

08/22/22: NOA1/Biometrics Reused                                                                                                           

08/24/21 packet mailed

08/25/21 packet received 

08/30/21 (3 working days after received ) cheque cashed 

forgot to sign up for texts so I guess now we wait for the noa1

Edited by AmandaandChayne

Late 2016: Met playing Clash of Kings the West

Feb 2017: Started online "dating"

May 2017: Met in Orlando

July 2017: Arkansas and Seminole (1 night) visit

October 2017: Washington DC visit.

December 2017: Seminole OKC home visit and Amanda  met Chayne's kids and dad.

January 2018:  York England visit Chayne met Amanda's son.

April 2018: London/Paris/York visit we got engaged on April 6th!!

April 19th 2018: packet sent

April 23rd 2018: USPS say packet signed for.

April 25th 2018: Electronic NOA1 received 

April 26th 2018: Cheque Cashed

April 30th 2018: hard copy NOA1 received

June 2018: Seminole visit, Amanda met Chayne's  adult son

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I sent our packet last week (about 1.5 inch thick) last week and got NOA with case no. starts with WAC, so I guess it’s California where we were interviewed for my AOS. Good luck to all of us!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline
7 hours ago, Benco said:

Hi guys!

We filed our I751 and it was received on the 16th of August according to the usps mail tracker.  Since today I still dont get a receipt in mail. (We filed with lawyer no G1145, I did not know about that option)

I see that everybody getting the receipts in a couple of days. Anybody has any Idea whats going on with my case? Lawyer said it can take up to 6 weeks, Im just wondering why everybody is on a fast track but me :(  

I double checked my dates and it took us roughly a week. I would say if you went the lawyer route and you don't get anything within two weeks then I would contact your attorney to see if it was mailed out to them instead. I used an attorney in the beginning of the entire process (never again! lol) and everything was sent to him directly. I started doing everything manually to make sure everything was sent to me directly so I could keep tabs on my wifes process personally, and I bet the attorney is telling you 6 weeks because they don't want to give out a time frame to you and then have you bugging them nonstop about it so they're probably stating 6 weeks to keep some pressure off them. I would be contacting them every week. lol

2 hours ago, celie&joseph said:

So, not trying to freak out lol but it's been almost a week and my case number still shows not found in the system and no NOA1 in the mail yet. Anyone had this issue with their case number that lasted more than a few days?

We're at 2+ weeks and counting.  Case number still says invalid on both sites.  No extension letter in mail.  I find it very weird since our daughter got her letter in 6 days and she's a dependent on the application.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

This has been a crazy fast 2 years!!

We sent in our package on August 16

Got an email that they received the package on August 20th and we received our NOA August 24th! 

Good luck everyone 😊😊  

1 hour ago, WillieT1986 said:

I double checked my dates and it took us roughly a week. I would say if you went the lawyer route and you don't get anything within two weeks then I would contact your attorney to see if it was mailed out to them instead. I used an attorney in the beginning of the entire process (never again! lol) and everything was sent to him directly. I started doing everything manually to make sure everything was sent to me directly so I could keep tabs on my wifes process personally, and I bet the attorney is telling you 6 weeks because they don't want to give out a time frame to you and then have you bugging them nonstop about it so they're probably stating 6 weeks to keep some pressure off them. I would be contacting them every week. lol

I just talked with the lawyer, yes he said that 6weeks. So I called USCIS and after 58 minutes of awesome music I was able to talk with somebody. He said the case was received but is still under process, no receipt number yet.  I was told if no mail by Sept 16 (30 days since mail arrived to them) request a case inquiry.

Filed: Other Timeline
1 hour ago, Strontium said:

We're at 2+ weeks and counting.  Case number still says invalid on both sites.  No extension letter in mail.  I find it very weird since our daughter got her letter in 6 days and she's a dependent on the application.

Omg! Ugh.

I just did the Ask Emma thing and spoke to a live rep and she said she couldn't find anything with our receipt number and nothing shows pending under his A number and to call them if we don't' get anything in 14 days. 

K1 Fiance Visa: 207 days & AOS w/EAD and AP: 180 days

Spoiler

K1 Fiance Visa: 207 days                                                                                                                               AOS from K1 w/EAD and AP: 180 days

09/12/18: NOA1 old site (9/17 new site)                                                                                                     05/22/19: AOS package mailed to Chicago, IL

01/28/19: NOA2 new site (old site never changed)                                                                                   05/24/19: USCIS Received date for AOS/EAD/AP

02/19/19: NVC Received                                                                                                                                05/29/19: Notice date for AOS/EAD/AP

02/20/19: Case Number Assigned                                                                                                               06/19/19: Biometrics Appointment

04/05/19: Interview - APPROVED!                                                                                                                06/14/19: Biometrics Completed - walk in

04/08/19: CEAC-NIV Application Received                                                                                                 08/06/19: Ready to be Scheduled for Interview Status

04/09/19: CEAC-NIV Administrative Processing                                                                                       10/11/19: Interview Scheduled status

04/10/19: CEAC- Issued                                                                                                                                 11/05/19: EAD/AP approved

04/12/19: Visa in hand                                                                                                                                   11/16/19: EAD/AP card Received

04/30-5/1/19: POE via IAH - Houston, TX                                                                                                   11/18/19: AOS Interview - APPROVED! same day status change to Approved, then New Card being Produced

05/10/19: I Do's!                                                                                                                                               11/25/19: Green Card in Hand

ROC:                                                                                                                                                                  

08/20/21: Filed ROC

08/23/21: USCIS received package

08/25/21: Text received/Case # assigned

08/26/22: Case transferred to NBC for "speedy processing"

Citizenship:

08/22/22: Filed N-400 online

08/22/22: NOA1/Biometrics Reused                                                                                                           

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
7 hours ago, Valmabe said:

I don’t how accurate this is, who knows maybe!!!

I had MSC on my AOS case no. and my husband and I was interviewed here in California.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hi everyone. Joining this group. I just sent my packet 08/24/21

They received it and signed 08/26/21.

Today I just received a text from them thay they got my case with the case number (#WAC) Goodluck to us! :) Can't believed its time for this again. 

Edited by Johnnykimmy25

Joining this group. I figured out how we filed a day early last month. The USPS delivered it early (that's happened never in the last 2 years). They did the same thing with this package. Anyway, waiting for check cash and notification. Delivered the 27th.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.