WeNandC

I-751 August Filers - Removing Conditions

514 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, celie&joseph said:

Omg! Ugh.

I just did the Ask Emma thing and spoke to a live rep and she said she couldn't find anything with our receipt number and nothing shows pending under his A number and to call them if we don't' get anything in 14 days. 

Yeah.  I didn't find Emma to be very helpful, regarding this.

Filed: Other Timeline
3 hours ago, Strontium said:

Yeah.  I didn't find Emma to be very helpful, regarding this.

I don't know if it was just coincidence, but yesterday the old site finally showed an update. The new site still can't find the case number, but as long as one of them shows it now, I feel a little better. I would maybe reach out to the live rep in the Emma chat again and see if they can find a pending case with your A number.

K1 Fiance Visa: 207 days & AOS w/EAD and AP: 180 days

Spoiler

K1 Fiance Visa: 207 days                                                                                                                               AOS from K1 w/EAD and AP: 180 days

09/12/18: NOA1 old site (9/17 new site)                                                                                                     05/22/19: AOS package mailed to Chicago, IL

01/28/19: NOA2 new site (old site never changed)                                                                                   05/24/19: USCIS Received date for AOS/EAD/AP

02/19/19: NVC Received                                                                                                                                05/29/19: Notice date for AOS/EAD/AP

02/20/19: Case Number Assigned                                                                                                               06/19/19: Biometrics Appointment

04/05/19: Interview - APPROVED!                                                                                                                06/14/19: Biometrics Completed - walk in

04/08/19: CEAC-NIV Application Received                                                                                                 08/06/19: Ready to be Scheduled for Interview Status

04/09/19: CEAC-NIV Administrative Processing                                                                                       10/11/19: Interview Scheduled status

04/10/19: CEAC- Issued                                                                                                                                 11/05/19: EAD/AP approved

04/12/19: Visa in hand                                                                                                                                   11/16/19: EAD/AP card Received

04/30-5/1/19: POE via IAH - Houston, TX                                                                                                   11/18/19: AOS Interview - APPROVED! same day status change to Approved, then New Card being Produced

05/10/19: I Do's!                                                                                                                                               11/25/19: Green Card in Hand

ROC:                                                                                                                                                                  

08/20/21: Filed ROC

08/23/21: USCIS received package

08/25/21: Text received/Case # assigned

08/26/22: Case transferred to NBC for "speedy processing"

Citizenship:

08/22/22: Filed N-400 online

08/22/22: NOA1/Biometrics Reused                                                                                                           

Good morning y’all.

This is my timeline so far 

07-28-2021: start of 90 day window 
08-22-2021: mailed package via USPS

08-24-2021: package delivered 
08-27-2021: received text notification MSC
08-30-2022: check cashed

Edited by PaulaCJohnny

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 8/30/2021 at 4:14 PM, Valmabe said:

But this is for ROC, not AOS

I know, but I’m hoping it’ll be applicable in ROC process too.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

guys.. I received this msg Friday and freaked out thinking uscis returned my packet. My anxious ### pressed the link and filled out the form for redelivery. Waited for it whole day yesterday but no delivery. Checked the tracking number and it’s invalid. 

Turns out it’s a scam. 

Just sharing my foolishness for everyone’s awareness..

image.thumb.jpeg.cad4579921a15cbc189214ae0dd7d70f.jpeg

Edited by Bellini
Typo error

On 8/30/2021 at 3:18 AM, Benco said:

Hi guys!

We filed our I751 and it was received on the 16th of August according to the usps mail tracker.  Since today I still dont get a receipt in mail. (We filed with lawyer no G1145, I did not know about that option)

I see that everybody getting the receipts in a couple of days. Anybody has any Idea whats going on with my case? Lawyer said it can take up to 6 weeks, Im just wondering why everybody is on a fast track but me :(  

Some update:

I made my lawyer to send a copy of the I751 because still no word from USCIS. As checking the form I noticed he left my wifes (usc) birth of date BLANK and put the wrong city name as place of marriage.

so I called him back and he said these cant be a problem, I should get the receipt notice in weeks. I only responded him an okay, because I felt im about to start yelling in 10 sec 😂

any suggestions what to do? Or what to expect? Will USCIS send the whole package back? 

Edited by Benco

43 minutes ago, Benco said:

Some update:

I made my lawyer to send a copy of the I751 because still no word from USCIS. As checking the form I noticed he left my wifes (usc) birth of date BLANK and put the wrong city name as place of marriage.

so I called him back and he said these cant be a problem, I should get the receipt notice in weeks. I only responded him an okay, because I felt im about to start yelling in 10 sec 😂

any suggestions what to do? Or what to expect? Will USCIS send the whole package back? 

In general, packages are returned if a signature on the form is missing or the payment is wrong.

Missing documents, blank fields, unchecked boxes, etc., are reasons to get an RFE.

So you will very likely receive an RFE.

Regarding your notice, it might be on the way to your home already. 2 to 4 weeks is within the normal waiting time. 

Good luck! 

Hi all,

Just received our I-797 NOA today, extending the conditional residency for 18 months.

Package sent: 8/20/21

Package received by USCIS: 8/24/21

Text Received: 8/26/21 (MSC Center)

NOA Notice Date: 8/26/21

Check Cashed: 8/30/21

NOA Received Date: 9/1/21

Also, I guess everyone is adding their details to this sheet? https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uJwpaHzGIuuvbVMXK5h-F8KH3hCh88kMxpxC4uOJOk8/edit#gid=681140248

Package sent 24/8/21

Package received 25/8/21 

Notice date 26/8/21 

Cheque cashed 30/8/21 

Notice received 2/9/21 Texas service centre 

Late 2016: Met playing Clash of Kings the West

Feb 2017: Started online "dating"

May 2017: Met in Orlando

July 2017: Arkansas and Seminole (1 night) visit

October 2017: Washington DC visit.

December 2017: Seminole OKC home visit and Amanda  met Chayne's kids and dad.

January 2018:  York England visit Chayne met Amanda's son.

April 2018: London/Paris/York visit we got engaged on April 6th!!

April 19th 2018: packet sent

April 23rd 2018: USPS say packet signed for.

April 25th 2018: Electronic NOA1 received 

April 26th 2018: Cheque Cashed

April 30th 2018: hard copy NOA1 received

June 2018: Seminole visit, Amanda met Chayne's  adult son

event.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline
On 9/1/2021 at 8:44 PM, Rohit07 said:

Hi all,

Just received our I-797 NOA today, extending the conditional residency for 18 months.

Package sent: 8/20/21

Package received by USCIS: 8/24/21

Text Received: 8/26/21 (MSC Center)

NOA Notice Date: 8/26/21

Check Cashed: 8/30/21

NOA Received Date: 9/1/21

Also, I guess everyone is adding their details to this sheet? https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uJwpaHzGIuuvbVMXK5h-F8KH3hCh88kMxpxC4uOJOk8/edit#gid=681140248

It is actually very informative. It has helped me figure out some things by comparing everyone else going through roc for as far back as September 2020. 

Still no NOA1 in the mail. I'm convinced it's lost lol 

Spoiler

K1 Fiance Visa: 207 days                                                                                                                               AOS from K1 w/EAD and AP: 180 days

09/12/18: NOA1 old site (9/17 new site)                                                                                                     05/22/19: AOS package mailed to Chicago, IL

01/28/19: NOA2 new site (old site never changed)                                                                                   05/24/19: USCIS Received date for AOS/EAD/AP

02/19/19: NVC Received                                                                                                                                05/29/19: Notice date for AOS/EAD/AP

02/20/19: Case Number Assigned                                                                                                               06/19/19: Biometrics Appointment

04/05/19: Interview - APPROVED!                                                                                                                06/14/19: Biometrics Completed - walk in

04/08/19: CEAC-NIV Application Received                                                                                                 08/06/19: Ready to be Scheduled for Interview Status

04/09/19: CEAC-NIV Administrative Processing                                                                                       10/11/19: Interview Scheduled status

04/10/19: CEAC- Issued                                                                                                                                 11/05/19: EAD/AP approved

04/12/19: Visa in hand                                                                                                                                   11/16/19: EAD/AP card Received

04/30-5/1/19: POE via IAH - Houston, TX                                                                                                   11/18/19: AOS Interview - APPROVED! same day status change to Approved, then New Card being Produced

05/10/19: I Do's!                                                                                                                                               11/25/19: Green Card in Hand

ROC:                                                                                                                                                                  

Citizenship:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
8 minutes ago, celie&joseph said:

Still no NOA1 in the mail. I'm convinced it's lost lol 

These are trying times, indeed. We get nervous only to find out there was no need for it. I'm sure it will arrive soon.

5 minutes ago, Joyoussinger said:

These are trying times, indeed. We get nervous only to find out there was no need for it. I'm sure it will arrive soon.

Yes, I think it's a knee jerk reaction to freak out. I feel better though because the cases now show up in the system, it's just a matter of waiting either the 30 days or until it arrives. In 30 days if it hasn't arrived, I'll request one for non-delivery. 

Spoiler

ROC:                                                                                                                                                                  

Citizenship:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.