WeNandC

I-751 August Filers - Removing Conditions

514 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
1 hour ago, Strontium said:

The receipt number from the text message is "invalid" on both the old and new sites and no sign of the i-797 for the mother.  

On the new site my case number was "invalid" at first too. I've since received the extension letter and now both sites recognize my case #.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

You know, looking at the google spreadsheet. It seems we should hear about the biometrics sometimes in September. Seems going as far back as April, everyone receives some type of news about biometrics the very next month. Currently, July's are posting August dates so I bet we should be posting September dates and then the long wait of silence begins. lol

Hi Everyone just a little update today as we traveling this journey together.

August 15, 2021 - 90 days time frame open

August 16, 2021 - Mailed packet to Phoenix by UPS

August 17, 2021 - Received by USCIS

August 19, 2021 - Notification by text with Case Number

August 20, 2021 - USCIS cashed check

13 minutes ago, WillieT1986 said:

@Strontium Maybe the other letter will come in today, or this weekend, or sometime next week? Weird. I wonder if they got sent separately or something. I probably wouldn't worry too much. 

12 minutes ago, Lana&Ivy said:

On the new site my case number was "invalid" at first too. I've since received the extension letter and now both sites recognize my case #.

Thanks guys.  Nothing to do but wait, anyways :)

Timeline
22 minutes ago, Soli said:

So according to USPS informed delivery I am getting another letter from homeland security … I already got the extension letter, what else could this be ?? 🤔👀👀👀

I am curious. Did you ever receive a reminder letter from USCIS? I wonder if they are just now sending one to you late... A couple weeks or so before I filed for my wifes 751, she had actually gotten a reminder letter. I wonder if that is what it is if so and if it is just coming a little late to remind you that it is time. Only thing I can think of...

2 minutes ago, WillieT1986 said:

I am curious. Did you ever receive a reminder letter from USCIS? I wonder if they are just now sending one to you late... A couple weeks or so before I filed for my wifes 751, she had actually gotten a reminder letter. I wonder if that is what it is if so and if it is just coming a little late to remind you that it is time. Only thing I can think of...

No we did not get a reminder letter … it’s probably that 😂. Oh well I’ll let you guys know when I get it today 🤷🏽‍♀️

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Venezuela
Timeline
On 8/16/2021 at 1:11 PM, bsaeb said:

Hi all!

Package mailed with USPS: 8-10-2021

Package delivered: 8-13-2021

Text message received: 8-16-2021

My file was assigned to the LIN service center. Based on their processing times, I’m guessing  this is going to be really long ☹️.  

Update: 
8-19-2021: I got the Extension Letter! 

Hello everyone! Here's my timeline thus far:

August 13, 2021 - Mailed packet to Phoenix by FedEx

August 16, 2021 - Received by USCIS

August 18, 2021 - Notification by text with Case Number

August 19, 2021 - USCIS cashed check

August 20, 2021 - NOA received to my mailbox

7 hours ago, Soli said:

No we did not get a reminder letter … it’s probably that 😂. Oh well I’ll let you guys know when I get it today 🤷🏽‍♀️

So that notice was not a reminder letter we have a date for the biometrics Appointment  in 2 weeks ….. that was fast!!!

Timeline
1 hour ago, Soli said:

So that notice was not a reminder letter we have a date for the biometrics Appointment  in 2 weeks ….. that was fast!!!

Ahh great! I thought that could also be a possibility. I noticed that on the google spreadsheet after you mentioned the mail that people did get them as early as 1 week after so that's great to hear!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 8/15/2021 at 7:02 PM, celie&joseph said:

Oh really?! Idk why I thought you sent all statements. That's really good to know then. Some people say all, but others only sent quarterly so I might be able to get away with quarterly (hopefully).

I only send 2 statements each year.. 😩. Let’s see what happens. My packet was delivered this morning.. 

Hi everyone! 

I’m new here, but been following for years. You’ve been of great help throughout this journey.

I’m sharing my timeline for I-751:

June 2, 2021 - 90 days time frame open

August 18, 2021 - Mailed packet via FedEx

August 19, 2021 - Delivered to USCIS

Waiting for their text and check to be cashed, and will update all here as it goes.

Good luck to everyone, cheers!

Edited by Alex15
Wrong dates

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.