Sarge2155

June 2021 - AOS Filers

280 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

My husband received his biometrics notice yesterday, and the appointment is scheduled for 8/9/21!! 🙏

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
3 hours ago, StarSeed1 said:

6/24/21 NOA 1 Received

7/26/21 had biometric appointment and successfully completed that.

Wow, that was pretty fast, did you expedite? Congratulations and I wish you the best

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
Just now, Treasure1 said:

Wow, that was pretty fast, did you expedite? Congratulations and I wish you the best

Hey, I actually did not expedite, it is a normal case. Now we wait for interview!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline

6/17/21 - NOA 1 received

7/24/21 - biometrics appointment notice received, appointment on 8/13/21

This is at Santa Ana, a fairly busy California field office. No expedite. From what I am seeing, biometrics appointments are coming through fairly quickly now - most people in one group I am in who filed in the first half of June have their appointment notice now. Note that most people don't see any change to their case status, the appointment notice just arrives in the mail.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: France
Timeline

Hello everybody! Congratulations to everybody who's already gotten news about their biometrics appointment! Does anybody know if the delays to receive the biometrics appointment depends on the local office availability or the filing location?

Missed my biometric appointment on Monday (7/26) We were out of town and when we check our P.O box on Monday, my appointment letter for biometric was there only to find out that my biometric schedule was on that day (7/26) Didnt have enough time to travel for my appointment because we are 2 hours away. This morning i walked in and explained my side, and they take me in. Done for my biometric today and feel  relieved! 

Hang in there you guys, im sure your biometric letter is on the way. ☺

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Haiti
Timeline
7 hours ago, chizzle said:

My paperwork was received at the Chicago Lockbox on June 20th.  I haven't received any receipts, had my check cashed, or received my paperwork back.  Are there still long delays?  Or should I worry it was lost? 

Hey, receipts can take between 6 to 8 weeks to be produced after the lockbox received your package. I was in almost the same boat as you. They received mine on June 23rd; I got the texts regarding the cases numbers on July 29th betwenn 8h30 and 9h30PM. 

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
On 6/26/2021 at 10:52 AM, ays52 said:

@Socal and Meknes I agree! Thanks to @pooj97, she found a June 2021 AOS Whatsapp group too and it has been very helpful! It's nice to know that so many people are experiencing the same difficulties and anxieties throughout this process.

Hi guys, can you please share the link for June what’s app group?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline
3 hours ago, sdsai said:

Hi guys, can you please share the link for June what’s app group?

https://chat.whatsapp.com/CsklpVjVKkVGUyceTGNk6O 😊

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

We received our biometrics letter in the mail today and are happy to see our application progressing!

AOS Mailed - June 16, 2021

NOA Texts Received - June 22, 2021

Biometrics Letter Received - August 2, 2021

Biometrics Appointment Scheduled - August 18, 2021

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Georgia
Timeline

Hello guys, 

My cases were received on June 24, 2021. Text messages were sent on June 28, 2021 (I have NOA1s for all forms). My biometrics has not been scheduled yet; should I be worrying? or is there any number I can call?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.