Sarge2155

June 2021 - AOS Filers

280 posts in this topic

• 4 weeks later...
Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Sweden
Timeline
On 4/20/2022 at 12:39 PM, SydneyfMaghrib said:

Just got interview date for May 18th! PD was June 7th. 

I hope everything went well today. Feel free to tell us about it. 😁

I'm still waiting for the interview notice in Chicago, and reading other's experiences help a little.

• 2 months later...
8 hours ago, Baldi said:

Hi y'all, 

I have a ready for interview since May 14. Are there other people who have not had interview and filed in June, 2022. 

Thanks! 

Filed in Jun 2021, been ready for interview since Oct 2021. 

It's a long journey lol.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Sweden
Timeline
On 8/7/2022 at 12:22 PM, Baldi said:

Hi y'all, 

I have a ready for interview since May 14. Are there other people who have not had interview and filed in June, 2022. 

Thanks! 

I'm still waiting, too. 👀

I have no idea since when (or if?) I'm ready for interview, though, since my case hasn't been updated online at all since they received it. It wasn't even updated after I did the biometrics. So I'll just keep waiting, I guess...

• 2 months later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Hello! I need some advice. 
In the beginning of October, I received the RFE for I-693. Basically, I needed to have a new physical exam and I was supposed to submit my response by Nov.1 2022. In my town, there is only one civil surgeon at an urgent care clinic who is authorised to sign I-693 forms. So, I scheduled an appointment for Oct. 14. I had my physical exam and within two weeks time they were supposed to call me to invite to come in and finish the paper work. They never called me. I called them several times, visited in person and they kept sending me back saying that they would call whenever everything is ready. Now, I am past the deadline and I still don't have my paperwork. I feel frustrated and don't know what to do. I don't want to submit my application for a green card again, pay again and wait for at least a year again. I messaged to USCIS via my USCIS account and explained the situation. Also, I submitted the bank document indicating that I was at that clinic and paid for the physical exam. Additionally, I hope that I will be able to obtain some paper from the clinic in which they will confirm that the delay was not caused by me. But I don't keep my hopes high considering the way they treated me before. 
Do you have any ideas how to best handle my situation and whether it is possible to avoid submitting my GC application again? Thanks 

Greetings to all waiting,

July 2022, AOS-filer here.

I came across this somewhat interesting link about decoding the IOE* case number.

https://www.reddit.com/r/USCIS/comments/yn60ig/decoding_ioe_case_numbers/

Our 3 case numbers (I-485, I-131, I-765) all start with IOE091*******.

I may cross-post this with the other AOS-filers months as it may at confirm the randomness of the AOS process.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Georgia
Timeline

Hey all, 

My green card has been mailed as of June 5 without requesting interview. I did have RFQ for a new medical, which I submitted around May 25th. I hope everybody's case is progressing well. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.