1,612 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

On 6/17/2020 at 12:06 PM, Ruan & Emmanuel said:

Hello guys,

I just called USCIS and got my receipt numbers. It turned out that my I-765 because I sent the incorrect fee.

I mailed two money orders ($1,000 and $225.00). The form I-485 and I-131 were accepted.

On USCIS website says the following message.

How am I gonna mail it back since the money orders were cashed?

Case Rejected Because I Sent An Incorrect Fee

On June 11, 2020, we rejected your Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization, Receipt Number MSC************** because you sent us the incorrect fee. We mailed your case back to you, including any supporting materials and the incorrect payment. 

Hello guys, 

I resent the form I-765 today. Hopefully it'll arrive at Chicago by Friday. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hello may filers,

i have a question : what kind of documents you'll send with I 944?

i have my high school diploma with translation, and a college degree with translation, my birth certificate with translation, also my wife add me to her credit card as a user and her health insurance, i have no tax here or anything.

thanks

8 hours ago, onlyme said:

Hello may filers,

i have a question : what kind of documents you'll send with I 944?

i have my high school diploma with translation, and a college degree with translation, my birth certificate with translation, also my wife add me to her credit card as a user and her health insurance, i have no tax here or anything.

thanks

Hello. This is what we included in I - 944 according to all instructions. I hope It will help 

hjghjgh.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cambodia
Timeline
On 6/27/2020 at 1:47 PM, D.Salagubang said:

Hi guys! I check my status case and it was updated yesterday, they send a RFE, hopefully is nothing too bad.  Anyone else was issued an RFE recently? 

I had an RFE where I, the USC, only had to send in proof of citizenship. I could have sworn I did with the original package but, it is what it is.

The good news for you is that it's an RFE and not a rejection :) 

Still waiting for biometrics notification since May 27th :(  

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
4 hours ago, WorldCitizen1969 said:

I had an RFE where I, the USC, only had to send in proof of citizenship. I could have sworn I did with the original package but, it is what it is.

The good news for you is that it's an RFE and not a rejection :) 

Still waiting for biometrics notification since May 27th :(  

Still waiting on biometrics notification since May 13.  I assume it is taking longer now since the service centers only recently opened up.

We sent ours in May and got the receipt notification on June 2nd. The text says that official letters will follow in the mail but it's been 26 days and we haven't received any letters yet. Is this normal and do I need to be worried? How long should I wait before contacting USCIS? 

Edited by Ellie G

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Turkey
Timeline
11 hours ago, Ellie G said:

We sent ours in May and got the receipt notification on June 2nd. The text says that official letters will follow in the mail but it's been 26 days and we haven't received any letters yet. Is this normal and do I need to be worried? How long should I wait before contacting USCIS? 

In NOA1 it says if you don't receive your receipts in the mail by 1 month then you should contact to USCIS

Timeline
On 6/27/2020 at 2:47 PM, D.Salagubang said:

Hi guys! I check my status case and it was updated yesterday, they send a RFE, hopefully is nothing too bad.  Anyone else was issued an RFE recently? 

Hi, how did you check your case status?  

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
21 hours ago, Jeff and Mei said:

Still waiting on biometrics notification since May 13.  I assume it is taking longer now since the service centers only recently opened up.

I'm thinking the same... Sent our packet 22nd May, got NOA1 pretty quickly, but no notice about a Biometrics has arrived yet. 😕

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

We got a Request for Initial Evidence today (dated 6/22/2020). They want a copy of the original birth certificate. Yep, we already included that with our I-485 (both long form and short forms). Guess we send more copies! A little bit frustrating when we are diligent with our information and then it appears to be lost or misplaced on their end. Though, with it taking 4 attempts to get them to accept our initial application, what's a little copy of a form we already sent. 😂 Hang in there everyone. Muster your patience ...you will persevere! 

N-400 Interview completed 05/29/2024 (Detroit): N-400 approved; I-751 approved; received notice that Oath Ceremony scheduled for 06/17/2024 (Detroit)

NOA updated online 04/18/24 for N-400: Interview scheduled for 05/29/24

NOA received 03/04/24 confirming N-400 application and reuse of biometrics

Biometrics being reused for N-400: Notification online 02/28/024

N-400 Application Accepted: 02/15/2024; Notified by text 02/20/2024

I-751 Amendment Request of Jointly Filed I-751 to Waiver: Delivered 09/09/2023 with hard copy of docs; wasn't able to upload docs till 01/30/2024 due to glitch in their system

Notice Green Card Extended for 48 months: 03/11/2023

I-751 Petition To Remove Conditions on Residence (Jointly Filed)Application Accepted: 03/06/2023; Biometrics being reused

Conditional Green Card: granted 05/14/2021

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I have a question. When I check our cases on the MyUSCIS website, it says that the cases have been received and there's nothing else that we must do except wait for them to process the case. Some posts have commented that when they checked their case it said they were going to receive an RFE. Are they checking on the USCIS website and seeing that, or is it on a case tracker app? I'm wondering if no mention of an RFE means that we are not getting any, or if I won't know until it comes in the mail.

12 minutes ago, taximan683 said:

I have a question. When I check our cases on the MyUSCIS website, it says that the cases have been received and there's nothing else that we must do except wait for them to process the case. Some posts have commented that when they checked their case it said they were going to receive an RFE. Are they checking on the USCIS website and seeing that, or is it on a case tracker app? I'm wondering if no mention of an RFE means that we are not getting any, or if I won't know until it comes in the mail.

your case is too early for anything beyond "Case Received status". Others get RFE as they have filed before and cases are being processed. the APP pulls the data from the same website 

duh

7 minutes ago, taximan683 said:

Hi! I check my status on the USCIS website that's how we found out about our RFE, we haven't recieve it in the mail yet. You still can get one hopefully not, but if is the case it will be updated in the website first and later on you will receive it in the mail. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.