Eseskay

MY K-1 WAS REVOKED ( HOW DO I APPLY FOR CR-1)

152 posts in this topic

Just now, Jorgedig said:

Your visa was not revoked, because it was never approved or issued.  That language sounds like the petition itself was revoked due to a subsequent finding of ineligibility for the K-1 visa, as @Illiria suggested.  If that is the case, it will be returned to USCIS in the United States, and it will expire.  You may or may not ever find out the reason.

does that mean i can never even apply for any VISA again? there's no way i can reach out someone?

1 minute ago, Jorgedig said:

Your visa was not revoked, because it was never approved or issued.  That language sounds like the petition itself was revoked due to a subsequent finding of ineligibility for the K-1 visa, as @Illiria suggested.  If that is the case, it will be returned to USCIS in the United States, and it will expire.  You may or may not ever find out the reason.

No.  The USC petitioner is your fiancé.  Not your lawyer.

Oh sorry, i am going to TAG her in this thread once she makes an account on VJ

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Obviously something came up in AP that caused the issue, suggest you think what that could be.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Just now, Boiler said:

Obviously something came up in AP that caused the issue, suggest you think what that could be.

I can't suggest? what could be there? my financial status? She and her father sponsored me. There's no other reason i can think of. 

Just now, Eseskay said:

I can't suggest? what could be there? my financial status? She and her father sponsored me. There's no other reason i can think of. 

Just now, Eseskay said:

what do you think the reasons could be?

9 minutes ago, Jorgedig said:

No.  The USC petitioner is your fiancé.  Not your lawyer.

@Jorgedig does that mean i have no hope for anything? 

Just now, Eseskay said:

@Jorgedig does that mean i have no hope for anything? 

No, it does not.  You can of course apply for a CR-1 visa.  Might be good to have a plan B in place, such as your fiance coming to your country to live.

Timeline

Nobody on here will know what the issue is and it would only prevent you moving to the US, so consider other options.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

OP, did you have a nikkah nama in Pakistan? Are you actually married?  Are you first cousins?  Is your fiance an American citizen? Did you include evidence of your intention to conclude a marriage to each other in the US?  Do you have any criminal history, or connections to radicalized groups?  Could be so many reasons, especially for Pakistan.

4 minutes ago, Eseskay said:

what do you think the reasons could be?

It could be anything. A previous (official or unofficial) marriage that was omitted, a criminal background that was not mentioned on the forms, a previous visa application with information that doesn't match with this application... 

26 minutes ago, Jorgedig said:

OP, did you have a nikkah nama in Pakistan? Are you actually married?  Are you first cousins?  Is your fiance an American citizen? Did you include evidence of your intention to conclude a marriage to each other in the US?  Do you have any criminal history, or connections to radicalized groups?  Could be so many reasons, especially for Pakistan.

what can my Fiance in the states do about it if my petition was revoked? can i apply again for CR-1?

Just now, Eseskay said:

what can my Fiance in the states do about it if my petition was revoked? can i apply again for CR-1?

can i apply for a tourist Visa? what are my options here? 

Timeline

You have previously applied for a CR1?

14 minutes ago, Nat&Amy said:

OP, @Jorgedig asked you a series of questions that refer to common reasons why petitions get denied. Inconsistent information provided, ommited facts regarding criminal background and past visas, past marriages. It's time for you and your fiance to review everything you provided to ensure you didn't leave anything out of your i129f, because if you did, that might have come up during AP.

I cannot think of any possible reason other than my financial status. There's not another thing. It is legit. Everything about it is legit. i have evidence of 5 countries we've been to in 6 years. We've kept it sacred. There's no reason for them not to. @Jorgedig They didn't ask for a Nikkah Nama and i didn't have one. My Fiance lives in Miami and was born and bred there. 
If my Petetion was revoked and theyre not telling me why? 
What can i do next to move there? what are my options here? 

7 minutes ago, Eseskay said:

What can i do next to move there? what are my options here? 

A better question would be: What can WE as a couple do to be able to live together?

Could she move to your country?

You seem to have your mind set on moving to the US, and even considered applying for a tourist visa (highly unlikely to be approved, by the way). It might be time to look at other options. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.