dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview October 2019

670 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-2 Country: Nigeria
Timeline
6 hours ago, Guerratina said:

Waiting for IL, CC Aug. 3 

Recent statistics show that, (lagos, Nigeria) interview letters come in the neighborhood of 70-days after CC.

You are almost there, pray and keep the fingers crossed. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, Blair86 said:

Got IL this morning!

Interview 1 October

DQ 19 August 

The Bahamas

And here I thought it was going to take a while because of their notice! Praying for everyone to get IL very soon! 

Wow!! Congrats!!! 😁 They seem to still be on track! Continue to be safe!!

3 hours ago, K-Man said:

Aug 7 CC, no updates here :(

Dhaka is so slow! What the hell are they doing?

People whose case completed in June are still waiting :). Mine is August 6th, I think we'll get IL by mid Oct or mid NOv. can be earlier than that

2 minutes ago, Riadhora said:

People whose case completed in June are still waiting :). Mine is August 6th, I think we'll get IL by mid Oct or mid NOv. can be earlier than that

Oh wow...I guess I will just not even hope for this month. This long distance + the waiting and anticipation so hard on relationship. My wife is getting frustrated waiting. :( 

1 minute ago, K-Man said:

Oh wow...I guess I will just not even hope for this month. This long distance + the waiting and anticipation so hard on relationship. My wife is getting frustrated waiting. :( 

Yes, but on the bigger picture, this is hopefully the one and only time you ever have to be engaged in long-distance. Once it's over, it really is over and it's time for new beginnings!

13 hours ago, curiousK said:

Another question please.

did you submit a separate set of financials for yourself and your son or only one set ? 

We we are a family of three. I can separate the civil documents with separate document lists . If the financials are also needed separately, please let me know so I can make more copies .

thanks 

Each applicant has their own affidavit form, so that's separate and for my son I added only an extra copy my husband's passport. I did carry spare copies of irs transcript from my husband but they weren't needed.

Filed: FB-3 Visa Country: India
Timeline
3 hours ago, Suaad said:

Each applicant has their own affidavit form, so that's separate and for my son I added only an extra copy my husband's passport. I did carry spare copies of irs transcript from my husband but they weren't needed.

thank you

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Longtime reader, finally registering. 

Priority date: September 18, 2018

Case complete: May 16, 2019

Visa class: CR1

Hoping they progress to the next week of case completes before finishing for October. This is my sixth trip to India since the wedding. Fingers crossed and praying to be taking the wife back with me next month. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.