Case Complete to Interview October 2019

670 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
5 minutes ago, nandojr said:

CC Oct 22, 2018

Interview date: Oct 1, 2019

Consulate: Ciudad Juarez

That is a long wait time! Congratulations!

Mumbai Visa Timeline Telegram Group:

please PM me for link!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Hey everyone 😊 we are currently waiting for our case number (NVC received our case this week). How long does it usually take for NVC to approve documents once they’ve been submitted (granted everything is accepted the first time around)? I'm trying to figure out if there's any chance I'll have my interview before mid-January or if I can buy my plane ticket for the holidays.

Timeline
7 minutes ago, Rose__ said:

Hey everyone 😊 we are currently waiting for our case number (NVC received our case this week). How long does it usually take for NVC to approve documents once they’ve been submitted (granted everything is accepted the first time around)? I'm trying to figure out if there's any chance I'll have my interview before mid-January or if I can buy my plane ticket for the holidays.

@Kartinee23 I think this is your realm of expertise :)

please PM me for link!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
8 minutes ago, Parcaran said:

@Kartinee23 I think this is your realm of expertise :)

Not mine. 😁

Wayback April it’s 2-3weeks but it keeps changing. I haven’t really track the processing times now for this since I got my DQ e-mail. 

Timeline
20 minutes ago, Rose__ said:

1 minute ago, Kartinee23 said:

Not mine. 😁

Wayback April it’s 2-3weeks but it keeps changing. I haven’t really track the processing times now for this since I got my DQ e-mail. 

Ah, I was thinking since you are Montreal. NVC I'm sure has same processing for everyone. That being the case, it can take 3-4 weeks. I got my case number on 3/19, request to resubmit some docs on 4/20, DQ on 5/9 (Mumbai)

please PM me for link!

Timeline
41 minutes ago, Rose__ said:

Once case is received it's 4wks+/- to get welcome email with case and invoice, 2 days to clear payment, 4-6wks for DQ on first round (add 4-6wks each additional round) and I believe that Montreal is backlogged similar to Mumbai at 4+mths on interviews. Check others timelines sharing same embassy but I was DQ on July 11th (Mumbai) and we'll be LUCKY to get interview before end of year. I'm buying my holiday tickets (Nov-Dec) and we'll see where the interview falls!!

Timeline
2 hours ago, Mr.Singh said:

Been waiting since May 2019.... Called NVC and they say they can't predict when an interview will be...  Asked to speak to a supervisor and they say supervisor is not available.  Bombay process is going very slow... no answers 

Would you fill out your timeline? There are a lot of people waiting on IL

please PM me for link!

7 hours ago, Suaad said:

Congratulations,

I'm from Australia as well.

Just did my interview on Tuesday and was thankfully approved. Waiting for our passports to be sent to us.

All the best for everyone in this journey.

Congratulations! And, thanks! :)

Filed: FB-3 Visa Country: India
Timeline
9 hours ago, Suaad said:

Congratulations,

I'm from Australia as well.

Just did my interview on Tuesday and was thankfully approved. Waiting for our passports to be sent to us.

All the best for everyone in this journey.

Hi.

I have my interview next Tuesday in Sydney. Can you please let me know 

1) were you able to take your phone in the consulate ?

2) did you have a separate document list for each family member?

3) what questions did they ask you

thanks

18 minutes ago, curiousK said:

Hi.

I have my interview next Tuesday in Sydney. Can you please let me know 

1) were you able to take your phone in the consulate ?

2) did you have a separate document list for each family member?

3) what questions did they ask you

thanks

1) I took my phone with me, however was asked to turn it off immediately before entering security. They store it in a locker, along with other items you my have and give you a card for collection once you're finished with your interview.

2) Yes I did, I did have a separate document list for my son and I. Once you enter the first door there's a lady at the front that goes through your paper work and places them into a plastic folder. She did it separately for and my baby.

3) How did you and your husband meet?

They asked me why I didn't have a birth certificate, I explained my reasons.

How long have I been in Australia?

Is the child with you, you and your husbands?

What my husband does for work?

Lol my interview was made more interesting with my two year old having a tantrum right then, but it was pretty straight forward.

I would definitely suggest coming early, it seemed like the interview was going in order of the tickets not by appointment time. I went in about 9.40, my appointment time was at 10. And finished by 11:50. 

All the best for your interview!

Just wondering are you from Sydney or are you flying out for your interview from another state?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.